Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: EOTFS: Emperor Wars - The Decados Strike Back (Turn 15)  (Read 6430 times)

Vertab Nukks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: EOTFS: Emperor Wars Mod 3rd Game - The Emperor Wars Begin
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2016, 04:11:34 pm »

House Decados wishes to make and announcement and to bring two new proposals in front of this august body

I also wish to bring two proposals to this assembly:

One.
The Laws and acts passed by this body will be regarded in effect the year following their passage.

Two.
Resources collected by the league and stockpiled on Leagueheim shall henceforth be reserved for the sole usage of imperial ministries namely: the imperial fleet, the imperial eye, stigmata garrison.
These resources shall be left on the planets surface for construction of ministry troops on the planet exclusively.
This act shall also serve as a grant for all listed ministries to construct forts,factories,spaceports,laboratories
To facilitate stated unit production

Duke Kvasina Decados

On Decados Proposal #1: House Hawkwood Votes Yay

On Decados Proposal #2: House Hawkwood Votes Nay

Also, regarding Vril-Ya it is not the Decaods place to unilaterally make decisions affecting the entirety of the Five Great Noble Houses that is what this august Imperial Parliament is for....

renzward

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2016, 05:39:47 pm »

House al-Malik would like to inform all concered parties that Symbiot forces have breached the Stigmata Blockade.  Though our household forces were able to prevent them from making landfall or escaping the system, this news bodes poorly for the security of the Known Worlds. We would implore those who will be voting at the next election to take this into consideration when casting their votes.

Vertab Nukks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2016, 12:36:20 pm »

House Hawkwood stands shoulder to shoulder with our Al-Malik neighbors to do whatever is necessary to end the Symbiot Scourge that is threatening our Empire.

Duke Alexius Hawkwood

renzward

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2016, 12:57:31 pm »

On Decados Proposal #1: House al-Malik Votes Yay

On Decados Proposal #2: House al-Malik Votes Nay

We would also like to like to express concern with regard to unilateral action on Vril-Ya.  The Vau are no more the responsibility of House Decados, than the Symbiots are our own.

Duke Hakim al-Malik.

Letsparty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 22, 2016, 12:58:27 pm »

Dear Alexi i find that statement most suspicious
If you truly were willing to "do whatever is necessary to end the Symbiot Scourge" you would support legislation aimed at making the empires armed forces better capable of combating them.
Duke Kvasina Decados

bewbies

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2016, 01:01:14 pm »

Proposal 1 - Yay
Proposal 2 - Nay

-Bewbies

Framer

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 22, 2016, 07:42:52 pm »

Proposal ONE
On the issue of resolving and concluding our votes, House Li-Halan votes AYE on this proposed Act from House Decados.

Proposal TWO
Regarding the limitations of Agora resources to usage of Imperial Ministries, we must vote NAY.
I personally feel that the idea behind such an Act is pure, however I find such a method ineffectual. I would personally vote for something that does not directly hinder each Individual House their own growth and at the same time boost the effectiveness of said Ministries.

Duke Edwin of House Li-Halan

Vertab Nukks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Imperial Parliament Update
« Reply #22 on: May 23, 2016, 10:11:35 am »

IMPERIAL PARLIAMENT

Five Great Noble Houses

Decados Proposal #1 - Imperial Law Enactment Rule

House Li Halan Vote Yay
The Hazat Vote Yay
House Decados Vote Yay
House Hawkwood Vote Yay
House al-Malik Vote Yay

Imperial Law: Imperial Law Enactment Rule

The Laws and acts passed by this body will be regarded in effect the year following their passage. 

Decados Proposal #2 - Leaguehiem/Ministry Resource Conservation Act

House Li Halan Vote Nay
The Hazat Vote Nay
House Decados Vote Yay
House Hawkwood Vote Nay
House al-Malik Vote Nay

Measure has failed to pass.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2016, 10:19:56 am by Vertab Nukks »

Vertab Nukks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 29, 2016, 01:57:55 pm »

IMPERIAL PARLIAMENT

Proposed Legislation: Planetary Agora Protection and Access Act

Most Noble Royal Cousins, The House Hawkwood wishes to propose legislation to protect and foster commerce within the
Empire. As we emerge from this interstellar Dark Age, the Merchant League has lit the way with the establishment of Planetary Agoras to promote free trade. In the name of free trade, I propose an act that forbids any Noble House, even in times of war with the Merchant League, to attack and destroy Planetary Agoras or in times of peace block access to any Planetary Agoras. I suggest they be designated as neutral sites untouched by chaotic brutality for the benefit of all mankind. Also, to enforce the measure any sitting Regent shall be granted the authority to punish offenders using the full force and power of the Imperial Ministries.  The House Hawkwood also wishes to include Merchant League Bulk Haulers to this legislation whose prime duty is the restock Planetary Agoras on a routine basis.

Duke Alexius Hawkwood

(Please vote Yay or Nay by replying to this post)

bewbies

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 29, 2016, 02:04:57 pm »

Long overdue. Yay

Vertab Nukks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 29, 2016, 05:47:50 pm »

House Hawkwood votes Yay!

Letsparty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 29, 2016, 06:05:29 pm »

Dear Alexi are you at it again???
This little proposal of yours would remove all noble houses ability to restrict agora trades on planets they hold.
Until this little detail is removed
I Vote NAY

Duke Kvasina Decados

Framer

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 31, 2016, 05:36:47 am »

House Li-Halan wishes to vote NAY

However I would request that this vote be re-initiated. I would like to see the following changes.

Agora and League Trade-Ship Protection
You may NEVER attack a planetary Agora, nor attack League Bulk Haulers unless they pose a severe threat.

Agora Access for Governing House
You may NEVER purchase any resources on a Planet under a different governing House, UNLESS specific permission is granted. Due to this rule, all other Rules are mostly a guidance in rare situations.

Agora Control
The House that controls the Palace on the planet is free to block and allow access as they see fit.

Non-governing House
Any other House that does not control the Palace may not position troops or other inventory adjecant to the Planetary Agora*. You may also not place troops and\or inventory surrounding the Agora, blocking a pure ground-based movement beyond the close proximity of the Agora.

Agora Export by non-governing house
You MUST be allowed to sell resources by contacting the House owning the Planet and request the rights to sell. You MUST have atleast one resource-producing holding, otherwise the governing House may freely dismiss your request.

Agora Control Support by Agora Export
*Should the governing House request that your own inventory aid with restricting Agora access after sales, you MUST oblige until the governing House can seize said inventory or move their assets back to their original positions.

Neutral Agoras
Planets under the control of either The Vau, The Rebels, The Holy Church and the League allows for a single adjecant location to the Agora to have the presence of House units. This applies to every Agora on a single planet, but no more than one adjecant location per Agora.

Ministry Agoras
Planets under the control of either of the three ministries; Stigmata Garrison, Imperial Eye and Imperial Fleet, is treated like the Minister House is owning said planet.

Regent Powers
The Regent may overrule any decision concerning the Agoras under the control of the three Ministries, IF he does not control a ministry himself.

Before we initiate the voting again, I would like to have all Noble Houses review each rule I have constructed. I have not yet included what consequences the breaking of these rules would imply. I welcome you all to debate what Rules seems appropriate.

Vertab Nukks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 31, 2016, 01:01:00 pm »

House Li-Halan wishes to vote NAY

However I would request that this vote be re-initiated. I would like to see the following changes.

Duke Edwin, you are free to submit this as a separate bill at any time, but regarding the current bill I have changed my vote to Nay!

Vertab Nukks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 31, 2016, 01:03:52 pm »

IMPERIAL PARLIAMENT

Five Great Noble Houses

Planetary Agora Protection and Access Act

House Li Halan Vote Nay
The Hazat Vote Yay
House Decados Vote Nay
House Hawkwood Vote Nay