Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 19

Author Topic: Pioneers - Phase 3 ~ Cooking Up a Storm  (Read 26048 times)

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
Re: Pioneers - Phase 0 ~ Lustrum
« Reply #120 on: May 15, 2016, 03:46:44 pm »

"Mmmmmmmmm....

I'm disappointed that you place the importance of a robot over the importance of your human crew members. Your comrades should be your first and foremost concern.
"
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: May 15, 2016, 03:58:49 pm »

Lenny just shrugs.

"I have what you might call a disturbing lack of faith in humanity, mate."

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: May 15, 2016, 04:00:30 pm »

"don't break my jukebox."
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: May 15, 2016, 04:09:39 pm »

"don't break my jukebox."
"Why would I want to do that? There's junk and there's junk, if you catch my meaning."

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: May 15, 2016, 05:19:02 pm »

"Please, remedy this disparagement of your fellow man. Your comrades are here, working to ensure that you survive. Do everything in your power to repay them, and we will build a perfect Utopia."
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Wozzy

• Bay Watcher
  • Do you like waffles?
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: May 15, 2016, 06:33:51 pm »

Update to my previous action: recall the names of the crew members I worked with on board the ship, and strike up a conversation with the NPCs who are working on the distillery with me to get familiar with them

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: May 15, 2016, 07:14:47 pm »

((I'm sorry, but I'm gonna have to drop out of this. I don't think I'm in the mood. Sorry, chronic depression calls me.))

Thank you for informing me. Please take care.
((Hey.... Can I drop back into this? I kinda had a bit of a mood swing in the weekend, and wasn't feeling the greatest... But I am feeling better now.))

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
((Here is sheet))

Of course. Glad to hear you are feeling better. :)
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: May 15, 2016, 07:45:42 pm »

((Digital, before you dropped out, Joseph Lenox assigned you to the glorious Comrade Mao, who will have further orders for you; in case you don't remember.))

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: May 16, 2016, 06:36:16 am »

I'll give people who haven't had the opportunity to post their first action a few more hours to do so before we begin.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: May 16, 2016, 10:48:55 am »

Receiving no particular response from the hunters, Gaspard goes out and scouts the surroundings of the camp, confident in his ability to do so.

Wozzy

• Bay Watcher
  • Do you like waffles?
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: May 16, 2016, 11:24:57 am »

I'm assuming that welding/working on the distillery will probably take up most my turn, but just in case it doesn't, Cook will help out with chopping lumber and getting to know those who are working with me.

For reference, my turn 0 actions:
Action 1
Action 2
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Urist Reborn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: May 16, 2016, 11:52:36 am »

Gaspard makes his way on over to the hunters' camp.
"Ah, oui, hello? I have been told by Monsieur Lenox that there are a group of hunters setting up around here? I'm equipped and skilled to go scouting, and if any of you would like to tag along and see what there is to hunt around here, you are welcome, as long as I'm not taking more than deux of you."
Receiving no particular response from the hunters, Gaspard goes out and scouts the surroundings of the camp, confident in his ability to do so.
"Welcome. Of course we would be happy to have you with us. I'm Ilyena, and we've just started establishing our camp. Any information you can provide us about this swamp would be appreciated. You're welcome to take two of our people with you." Send two hunters with Gaspard to scout out the area.
((Sorry about the late reply))

Deciding to get back in the game is important, so I wish to gather up some other hunters, before heading out to explore the new world we've landed on...and kill the inhabitants for meat so we can live. If able, he joins Ilyena's camp as well.
"Hello Koran! I've heard you were looking to set up a camp of hunters, or else to join my own. We'd be happy to have you, and happier to learn of the skills you can bring to our small band."

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: May 16, 2016, 12:13:19 pm »

Koran looks back, and responds to Ilyena. "Hello as well, Ilyena. Believe me, being in this business for 19 years has taught me some things. I'm just happy to be doing my job again.", he says, before propping his Blunderbuss up onto his shoulder and stepping towards the camp.
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: May 16, 2016, 12:25:00 pm »

Joseph Lenox gazes upon the hunter's fledgling camp with narrowed eyes. He leans over to Mao, and whispers to his trusted comrade.

"Hmmmm...

That group worries me. They could either be a massive boon to our fledgling nation, or a force to tear it apart.

I would like you to find a trusted individual to infiltrate their society. This individual, for all intensive purposes, will just be a normal hunter. However, he will notify us at the first sign of insurrection.
"

Urist Reborn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: May 16, 2016, 12:27:27 pm »

Koran looks back, and responds to Ilyena. "Hello as well, Ilyena. Believe me, being in this business for 19 years has taught me some things. I'm just happy to be doing my job again.", he says, before propping his Blunderbuss up onto his shoulder and stepping towards the camp.
Ilyena gives a nod in appreciation of Koran's experience before returning to her task of setting up the camp.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 19