Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11

Author Topic: Mainpiston test game: You win.  (Read 15402 times)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile

Try to contact these idiots over radio. Hopefully the leech craft's radio still works.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
Re: Mainpiston test game: Too much gun safety.
« Reply #91 on: May 17, 2016, 06:02:03 pm »

Keep firing on the candy theif while dragging my fellow sugar explorers to the  cover of the leach craft. Grab Grue's gun if he is nearby.
Die die die! These sweets be mine! ArrrrrrrR!  Wait...Sugar free theives don't have guns...OH Cra-  Someone gimme his gun! Fall back into and around the ship. It'll make it easier to drag you inside and patch you up.

[marksmanship 5] You've found the range your hunter instincs kick in and you fire a bullet into the center of mass of the beast it drops instantly deflating in huff and curling in on itself. [dex 6] you run like a bag out of hell and dive through the the open door, slamming into the side wall of the glider and dazing you for a second.

"Holy fucking shit! This went south so fast!"

Try to forget that I just killed Groo, and shoot them with the shotgun. If the leech craft has a machine gun on it, use that.
[marksmanship 3] Obviously traumatized by your teamkilling you can't bring yourself to pull the trigger on your shotgun as you [dex 6] put on a sudden burst of speed and throw yourself through the door and into Varion who is just getting over being stunned.

[Varion resilliance 4] Varion manages to disentangle himself [dexterity 4] and close the door to the leech craft before the bag's can come swarming into it. two make it through though [Varion dex:6] [beast dexterity: 3] their attempt to attack you with their razor sharp claws is cut short by Varion launching himself into them grabbing the two of them out of the air and beating them senseless against the bulkhead. Their razor sharp iron claws do cut up his arms pretty well though.
wounds: Well their claws are sharp but not very long some butterfly bandages and some aspirin for the pain and you'll be fine.

The rest are currently flying about out side of the leech craft making a lot of noise but not making a lot of progress through the doors and walls. [intelligence 3] Neither of you are really sure what to think, they might be able to break through the leech craft's walls or they might not it's hard to tell.

Your musing's on your fate are interrupted by the sound of someone hailing you over your two way radio.
Try to contact these idiots over radio. Hopefully the leech craft's radio still works.
You [intelligence 5] figure out what frequency their radio is and start to hail repeatedly and increasingly loudly
« Last Edit: May 17, 2016, 06:09:26 pm by MidnightJaguar »
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: May 17, 2016, 06:33:16 pm »

Start screaming on the radio. Try and get to hot air baloon and start going up. Once high up try and bandage self.
Grab any daemoj corpses or grue corpses if possible.

Oh f***! Someone help us we've already lost two! The- they're everywhere around us! Help me find something to hold the door shut!
« Last Edit: May 18, 2016, 08:08:06 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: May 17, 2016, 06:44:02 pm »

"Hey down there! Listen, just stay calm and we can get you out of there. In a moment, I'm going to drop a balloon, and you're going to have to inflate it before I can pick you up."

Drop the balloon and walk them though how to inflate it over the radio.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: May 17, 2016, 07:09:16 pm »

Issue with that. We lost our pilot and our navigator, so ummm just give me a general direction and tell me when to stop. Be ready. We're wounded.
varion taps his buds ((can't remember your char's name)) on the shoulder
Cover me! Keep them off me while I try and get this thing up in the air!
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: May 17, 2016, 07:16:06 pm »

"Jayshus fuk! The hull, they're scraping' the fukin' hull!"
Monster stowage inventory running low. Starting #2 Monster Pump, filling #4 Monster tank, via #2a Demonizer.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: May 17, 2016, 08:10:06 pm »

Y-huh...Now start covering me! We'll need to charge to get to the baloon and neither of us can neccessarily do that alone.
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: May 17, 2016, 09:34:59 pm »

"Okay. On three we banzai charge?"
Monster stowage inventory running low. Starting #2 Monster Pump, filling #4 Monster tank, via #2a Demonizer.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: May 17, 2016, 10:08:15 pm »

Well, when ever the balloon gets here.
Varion turns back to the Radio
Tell us when you send the balloon so we can make a run for it.
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: May 18, 2016, 04:11:43 pm »

So do you guys want me to make a turn now, or are you still planning? I don't mean to be rude or rush anyone or anything like that I just legitimately can't tell if you guys wanted to talk more or not since you seem to have the run for the ballon plan laid out pretty well.

Oh also a word of advice that you might not have known: your shotgun and sniper rifles can shoot through the leech crafts hull quite easily.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2016, 04:23:08 pm by MidnightJaguar »
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: May 18, 2016, 06:29:08 pm »

Prepare to open the door on my comrade's mark.

((I say go ahead with turn))

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: May 18, 2016, 07:33:54 pm »

Varion raises his sniper amd takes a deep breath
Okay, drop the baloon now! One your mark we'll go. NOW LET'S DO THIS FOR GRUE!
((Que either defeat or a close victory, either way let's do thiS))
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: May 18, 2016, 07:38:59 pm »

"This is hopefully blindingly obvious, but using a shotgun is your best bet fighting those bags.
Work quickly, your gunshots are going to attract bigger beasts. If you see one...
Er, bring back it's corpse, ok?"

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: May 18, 2016, 08:07:36 pm »

there might still be some of those that I bashed against the side of the craft...Too risky, will have to snatch and grab
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mainpiston test game: I really should've let you buy birdshot.
« Reply #104 on: May 18, 2016, 09:25:42 pm »

"Hey down there! Listen, just stay calm and we can get you out of there. In a moment, I'm going to drop a balloon, and you're going to have to inflate it before I can pick you up."

Drop the balloon and walk them though how to inflate it over the radio.

You drop the balloon and try to walk them through the getting it set up as they prepare to break out of the leech craft and to the ballon which is currently about 50 yards away[charisma: 3] While you try to be helpful you are pretty sure that you didn't mislead them, they don't actually have any better idea how exactly they are supposed to set up this ballon

Start screaming on the radio. Try and get to hot air baloon and start going up. Once high up try and bandage self.

Oh f***! Someone help us we've already lost two! The- they're everywhere around us! Help me find something to hold the door shut!
Prepare to open the door on my comrade's mark.

((I say go ahead with turn))

You both listen to the useless lecture over the radio as you prepare to exit the leech craft Varion stuffs the two dead bags into a pocket on his light medical kit and slings it over his back. Jimmy looks over his shotgun and examines his ammunition situation, he has 5 shells in the magazine and nothing else.

After a count to three Varion slams open the door, scattering the bags which had gone to either side of the door and had started slashing their way through the leech craft. Varion [perception: 5] sees about 15 bags swarming about and quickly tries to towards the balloon [dex 4] he manages to make it most of the way there while the bags are still flitting about and trying to reform into their deadly swarms.

Jimmy comes a second after Varion and [dex: 4] sprints about the same distance placing him about 25 yards away and turning towards the bags he attempts to fire old team killer [marksmanship: 5] clearly over his fear of trigger discipline as he fires towards the swarm of bags 2 are felled with the first shot the buckshot balls tearing the relatively flimsy beasts to pieces the second shot is less successful bagging only 1 bag, the third shot is again more successful taking 2 bags and the fourth tears the wing off of 1. your 5th and final shot is the most successful taking out 3 bags. 6 bags+1 very rapidly dyeing still remain.

The bags are now about are a about 15 yards away the shotgun blasts seem to have stunned them a bit and it's taking longer to reform their swarm.

Oh yeah Syv if you want to make a new character or just make a slightly modified Groo 2 electric boogaloo your welcome to do that and just stick him on the plane.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2016, 10:19:30 pm by MidnightJaguar »

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11