Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11

Author Topic: Mainpiston test game: You win.  (Read 15404 times)

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile

Ummm gimme your stuff and I'l let you go. Otherwise you're sure to die when rest of my crew get here.
if he leaves and leaves his stuff, take his stuff and my stuff and meet up and follow the orders of other team members
Else:look to see if either his chain saw or my sniper went back here, if it did grab it and charge/fire

Chainsaw guy seems to be unwilling to part with his precious ram and chainsaw and makes a sudden break for it [chainsaw guy perception 4] spotting the familiar diamond glint of his chainsaw, looking only slightly worse for ware, among the various mechanical bits scattered around the radio room he [chainsaw guy dex 5] snatches it up and runs out of the room and into the bomb bay, closing the door behind him like the gentleman he is. You recover from your shock at seeing a man carrying so much weight move so quickly and curse the very concept of manners. During this tirade, [Perception 6] you spot your sniper rifle lying among the parts and it looks even better than usual, imagine that. You make a mental note to investigate the tumble dry method in sniper rifle cleaning at a later date [dex 6] you snatch up your sniper rifle fling the door open and attempt to aim the bulky gun at the fleeing man only to find that you are holding it the wrong way around. While you get this sorted out, chainsaw guy [chainsaw guy dex 6] runs towards the bomb bay and quickly clambers into the fighter's cockpit however in his haste to get into the cockpit he accidental hits the release switch causing the fighter to be released from it's supposrts and begin to fall towards the earth.

Well, that definitely turned. I think we are actually the worst and unluckiest characters on the face of the planet.

Anyhow, I'm just gonna give it my all to regain consciousness.

[Resistance 3] The careful observer might notice a slight finger twitch and the slightest signs of waking up, but otherwise you might as well be just a sack of potato’s.

[Signs of consciousness  +1 to next turn waking up.]

((I should really be feeling guilty for ruining the game for all involved, but honestly I'm laughing too hard to care.))

"...Did Groo err?"

The transport craft and fighter--do I need to do anything in the cockpit before they can be boarded and flown away?  If so, do it.  Then grab the unconcious guy and toss him in the transport, and fly the transport out.  If Egan, Spaz or chainsaw guy try to board the (passeenger section of) the boarding craft, let them board.  If I can't grab the unconcious guy in time, and nobody (even the chainsaw guy) gets in the passenger seats of the transport, take the fighter instead.

...And if for whatever reason the spare aircraft are unusable, grab a parachute and jump.

Groo’s brain cells having completed their analysis of terminal velocity come to the conclusion that leaving the plane is probably a good idea. Groo’s massive feet shake the floor as he crosses to the cabin stopping to pick up the sack of potatoes sniper and [strength 4] succeeds in lifting him up into a decent fireman's carry, though one of Groo’s neurons finds itself surprised at how heavy the shootyman is. Seems sniper school also didn’t enforce a particularly rigorous exercise regime either. Groo lumbers towards the bombbay and makes beeline for the transport [perception 2] completely ignoring the chivalrous chainsaw carrying chap who has crashed through the communication corridor and is now careening towards the fighter plane.

Fiiine. I guess I'll just hop in the fighter for some reason. Go ahead and toss Jim in the transport first. If chainsaw guy acts up, just scream at him.

Daemonpants is clearly so traumatized with PTSD that he thinks that he is best friend #10 and can fly a plane apparently forgetting that best friend #10 was killed when a Daemonologist shot his plane down during target practice with the AA guns. Nevertheless, Daemonpants stumbles his way into the bomb bay just in time to see a man carying a door ram and a chainsaw run through the doorway heading towards the fighter plane. You scream at the chainsaw guy as he sprints towards the fighter hoping to use the common misconception that Daemons can be summoned through singing to terrify him him enough to stop him from getting into the plane.[Charisma roll 1] your blood curdling screech comes out as more of a half chocked sob followed by you curling up into a ball again, Chainsaw guy rather than being scared by your presence instead gives a look of pity towards your fetal tear streaked figure as he jumps into the plane accidently disengaging the locking mechanism and causing it to fall from the plane.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2016, 01:00:01 am by MidnightJaguar »
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile

SUCK IT UP SOLDIER. NOW IS THE TIME TO CHEW BUBBLEGUM AND LOOK AWESOME, AND I'M ALL OUT OF AWESOME. GO SIT IN THE CORNER AND CHEW ON SOME GUM, WHILE LOOKING LIKE A TOTAL SCRUBBY WIMP.
ALTERNATIVELY, IF YOU FEEL LIKE BEING WORTH THE USELESS FLESH YOU'RE HOUSED IN, JUMP OUT OF THE PLANE WITH NO PARACHUTE, DIVE DIRECTLY DOWN AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE, AND LAND ON TOP OF THAT FUCKER'S FIGHTER.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile

Grab Mr.Ptsd and look for anything lootable left behind. Shove anyone I see into the escape craft
All abored the Uss Get-the-hell-outta-here!
« Last Edit: May 14, 2016, 01:24:43 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile

Toss Mr. Unconcious in the transport, then get in the pilots seat.  Fly away from the bomber, then immediately analyze our surroundings.  What planes remain in the sky?

((Spaz, the transport has three seats, and MJ said it could fit all four of us if we jam in.  Though Egan refused to get in it multiple times.))

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile

Wake the fuck up!
Monster stowage inventory running low. Starting #2 Monster Pump, filling #4 Monster tank, via #2a Demonizer.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mainpiston test game: Don't fear the daemonist.
« Reply #65 on: May 14, 2016, 11:39:05 pm »

SUCK IT UP SOLDIER. NOW IS THE TIME TO CHEW BUBBLEGUM AND LOOK AWESOME, AND I'M ALL OUT OF AWESOME. GO SIT IN THE CORNER AND CHEW ON SOME GUM, WHILE LOOKING LIKE A TOTAL SCRUBBY WIMP.
ALTERNATIVELY, IF YOU FEEL LIKE BEING WORTH THE USELESS FLESH YOU'RE HOUSED IN, JUMP OUT OF THE PLANE WITH NO PARACHUTE, DIVE DIRECTLY DOWN AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE, AND LAND ON TOP OF THAT FUCKER'S FIGHTER.

[Resilience 1] Rather than shake off your crippling PTSD you sink further into the throes of it. Your entire form shakes racked with sobs, as your mind is cast back again into the cesspit of your time at the Academy, when you watched daemons possess Best Friends #11 and 12 and force them to fight each other on the annual Learn How to Sadistically Murder Your Best Friend Day. You learned a lot, you recall.

Grab Mr.Ptsd and look for anything lootable left behind. Shove anyone I see into the escape craft
All abored the Uss Get-the-hell-outta-here!

[Strength 3] You pull and struggle but are unable to drag the sobbing man, who seems to be actively resisting you, to the leech craft. Though your triage instincts scream at you to leave him, your moral instincts scream equally loudly that you cannot have a triage for a single person. You honestly don’t know what to do. But time is short, and you mournfully acknowledge that even if you could get this man onto the plane, there’s nothing you could do for him. Sadly, you clamber onto the leech craft, sparing a final glance at the sobbing man still rocking back across the floor muttering something about best friends and the number 17. At least he had a lot of acquaintances at the Daemonologist Academy.

Toss Mr. Unconcious in the transport, then get in the pilots seat.  Fly away from the bomber, then immediately analyze our surroundings.  What planes remain in the sky?

((Spaz, the transport has three seats, and MJ said it could fit all four of us if we jam in.  Though Egan refused to get in it multiple times.))

[Perception 1] Groo’s triumverate of brain cells, clearly occupied with the complex act of walking towards something and carrying someone at the same time, completely ignore the groggy comments and signs of movement from the shooty man slung over his back. Groo cheerily tosses the shooty man into a passenger seat and climbs into the cockpit. Groo is overjoyed when the medicine man morosely climbs into a passenger seat and buckles up. [Intelligence 1] Seeing that everyone is here, [Piloting 5] Groo amazingly manages to pull the right lever that both releases the leech craft from the doomed bomber and pull the lever that activates the liquid rocket engine. The force slams the privateers into their seats with acceleration as Groo expertly shoves the leech craft into its maximum service ceiling and lets it begin its glide. Varion checks the fuel gauge and lets out an impressed whistle, as it reads at about half empty an extremely impressive burn. [Perception 1] Groo scans the horizon for any enemy aircraft but can’t see anything aside from the whipped cream and cotton balls that surrounds him.

Wake the fuck up!

[Resilience 4] You groggily come to, disoriented and seemingly thinking you’re still in sniper school. You ask Groo when the barracks got remodeled, to which Groo says nothing because he is too busy walking and carrying you at the same time. 

[Chainsaw guy piloting 5] Managing to get himself sorted in record time, Chainsaw guy flies off into the sunset.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2016, 11:42:05 pm by MidnightJaguar »
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 14, 2016, 11:46:46 pm »

Do what you do best; sit in the corner and cry. And die. Ooh, that rhymes!

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 14, 2016, 11:47:39 pm »

"Da fuq?"
Monster stowage inventory running low. Starting #2 Monster Pump, filling #4 Monster tank, via #2a Demonizer.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 15, 2016, 07:24:09 am »

ISo, what next?
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 15, 2016, 03:45:16 pm »

so is anyone going to mind if run the turn now? Neither Spayzak nor sesosku234 can really do much aside from help look for planes to latch onto and Egan's a dead man walking.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: May 15, 2016, 05:35:29 pm »

Keep trucking, GM-man.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: May 15, 2016, 06:26:50 pm »

Keep going on GM.
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: May 15, 2016, 06:28:50 pm »

Groo, buddy, we'll look for something. I'll make sure of that.
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11