Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49

Author Topic: Design Engineers of The Republic (Weapon Design Game)-GAME DEAD  (Read 62125 times)

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
Re: Design Engineers of The Republic (Weapon Design Game)-THE UPDATE! IT EXISTS!
« Reply #705 on: September 10, 2016, 07:44:33 pm »

Collating everything would be nice. Mostly I just need to go digging to find out exactly what everyone wants to do and how it is to be done.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Design Engineers of The Republic (Weapon Design Game)-THE UPDATE! IT EXISTS!
« Reply #706 on: September 10, 2016, 08:29:20 pm »

The most recently voted for production plan.
"As to why you'd want to [throw your sword in combat] at all? The answer is pretty simple: There's someone you want to stab, but they're all the way over there, and walking is for peasants." - Starke of How To Fight Write

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #707 on: September 10, 2016, 08:31:25 pm »

The engineer assignments as well as projects.
Spoiler: Engineering Assignment (click to show/hide)
The most recently voted for production plan.

Part of the production plan relies on the results of project completions with caveats included in case of failure or lack of project possibility. IF we can refit Swordfish into the purposed Type Cs and which Swordfish are upgraded first matters, the Original Swordfish should be refit first.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2016, 08:35:57 pm by somemildmanneredidiot »
"As to why you'd want to [throw your sword in combat] at all? The answer is pretty simple: There's someone you want to stab, but they're all the way over there, and walking is for peasants." - Starke of How To Fight Write

milo christiansen

• Bay Watcher
  • Something generic here
    • View Profile
« Reply #708 on: September 16, 2016, 11:39:12 am »

This really shouldn't be on page 6...

I assume everything is decided and ready for turn processing? Because if not it should be.
Rubble 8 - The most powerful modding suite in existence!
After all, coke is for furnaces, not for snorting.
You're not true dwarven royalty unless you own the complete 'Signature Collection' baby-bone bedroom set from NOKEAS

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #709 on: September 16, 2016, 12:26:58 pm »

Im working on it slowly. Mostly stalled out because, whooboy, five new nations to get the gear for! I have about 1/5 of their stuff done from the last turns stuff, but theres still alot to do.
Highly Opinionated Fool

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #710 on: September 16, 2016, 12:32:43 pm »

Is that 5 new NPC nations or 5 new PC nations? If NPC, you could load off some of the work by having the two PC groups come up with designs for 2 each.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #711 on: September 16, 2016, 12:43:11 pm »

NPC, as are all nations but yours. If anyone tells you different, please refer them to the Department of Spies and Spy hunting.
Highly Opinionated Fool

milo christiansen

• Bay Watcher
  • Something generic here
    • View Profile
« Reply #712 on: September 16, 2016, 12:59:24 pm »

Before I started playing I attempted a bit of googling looking for the opposing side (I wanted to read both), but I didn't try very hard (and didn't find anything).

(The first post makes it sound like there are two sides, but you never know...)

Once I started playing I figured I probably shouldn't keep trying :P
You're not true dwarven royalty unless you own the complete 'Signature Collection' baby-bone bedroom set from NOKEAS

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #713 on: September 16, 2016, 01:30:09 pm »

Ah, my mistake. Still, we could lend a hand, or other design ideas we've mentioned before could help with inspiration.

milo christiansen

• Bay Watcher
  • Something generic here
    • View Profile
Re: Design Engineers of The Republic (Weapon Design Game)(Need Name For Group)
« Reply #714 on: September 16, 2016, 01:45:42 pm »

Guys via extensive searching because i wanted to join the monarchists, i have found out that this is indeed a multi faction game, there on another forum are the monarchists, and if you wonder why i started to search for them its because this was called design group B so yeah, good luck and goodbye. (Sadly i wont be joining the other team because i know to much already and they didn't get the info on what you have made....yet.

Aha! I knew there was another team! (unless they have since dropped out?)

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #715 on: September 16, 2016, 02:06:23 pm »

Dont believe the pirates. However, even if there was another group, there would be no mention of it here because knowing there is another group is gamey, particularly since it causes people to go looking for it. If there was one then a link to it would be posted AFTER the game is over. Otherwise there will be salt and bullshit like that slowing the game.
Highly Opinionated Fool

Amperzand

• Bay Watcher
  • Knight of Cerebus
    • View Profile
« Reply #716 on: September 16, 2016, 02:21:41 pm »

It's better not to know for now, nobody go looking.
Muh FG--OOC Thread
Quote from: smirk
Quote from: Shadowlord
Is there a word that combines comedy with tragedy and farce?
Heiterverzweiflung. Not a legit German word so much as something a friend and I made up in German class once. "Carefree despair". When life is so fucked that you can't stop laughing.
http://www.collinsdictionary.com

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #717 on: September 16, 2016, 04:37:51 pm »

Dont believe the pirates. However, even if there was another group, there would be no mention of it here because knowing there is another group is gamey, particularly since it causes people to go looking for it. If there was one then a link to it would be posted AFTER the game is over. Otherwise there will be salt and bullshit like that slowing the game.

Agreed. While additional salt resources might help secure the food situation, overall it's not worth the stresses involved.

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So, how's everyone been?

milo christiansen

• Bay Watcher
  • Something generic here
    • View Profile

Dead apparently...

I was literally in the process of posting to ask if this was dead when I got the "warning new replies" message.
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49