Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 38

Author Topic: Legacy of the Protearchs (RTD/God Game) - IC (9/?) : Premature End Of The World  (Read 46274 times)

Atian the Elephantman God

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Legacy of the Protearchs (RTD/God Game) - IC (9/?) : The Second Era
« Reply #390 on: May 14, 2016, 01:51:35 am »

(I thought I added the fact that upon death they ressurect into their birthing tree, but I can't find that anywhere, so I guess maybe I didn't?)
(You didn't to my knowledge. Also, I don't remember it being mentioned that they were immortal, if so I would know)

Create the "Beard Holyism" every race that believes in the Beard Holyism worships Fredegar and the 2 Bearded Magi's, Fredegar being the main one. Spread "Bread Holyism" to the Ains and the Guardians of the Magical Forest.
The guardians are not sapient ! As you didn't precise it, by default they are just mindless beasts.
((changed))

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: May 14, 2016, 02:27:42 am »

Sub-Turn 7: Dealing with you feels like dealing with Greek Gods

Secret Action : [4] None discovered it.
You lose 2500 Energy
and 250 Ether
Creation Roll 1d4 : [2]
All well and done.

Kahn
"Fuck this idea!"

Disguise myself as an amazon and go to meet with the enemy

Spoiler: GM ONLY (click to show/hide)
You disguise yourself as an Amazon warrior and ask to meet the enemy.

A lone Pelagis warrior exits the village. Judging from his armor and spear, he must be the leader. He claims :
"You stand before the champion of the pelagics. If you are not here to either surrender or negotiate, you will meet your fate at my hands."

Gasnareth Imrep
Now For Lunch.
I Eat the Corpses Brought to me.
Next I Form a New Skull Shaped Continent Somewhere Away from everything else, on As far a point as I can Reasonably go instantaniusly.
And to finish off I Create "Philosopher Flesh Obelisks" on this new Continent

Spoiler: Creation (click to show/hide)
You consume the corpses brought to you. There are thousands of them.
You recover 4000 Energy

You then head far, to an unexplored land of the World. Beyond the Mainland and its surroundings, there is barely any life.
The landscape isn't an infinite plane like before. Now there are mountains, hills, chasms, seas and rivers, but none support complex life.

After reaching far, so far you can't even see the Mainland's mountains, you stop. And channeling all your power, you attempt to raise a Skull-Shaped continent.
Not enough Energy for this feat. For a small "continent"(smaller than Australia), at least 8000 Energy is required. You have only 7880 currently.

(Life creation put on hold)

Vorenaak
"I didn't do it!"

Fire at the abominations outside the city. (I need to stop it from spreading while the others take care of the center.)
With divine fire, you obliterate the Corruptors outside the city.

Gasnareth Imrep
Why don't you create a Binding System within which Gods can be Bound directly to Just Punishment under some sets of circumstances Such as Lying in "The bar"?
Anyway Could you Try to Avoid Blasting my Reaper, I don't wish to Test it's Defenses.

I say as I Send a message to Kinill, it is an order To Root Life out of out The Corrupted.
[1] > [4] You send the command to Kinill. "Root Life out of the Corrupted"
Kinill receives the command pretty well, and heads for the city. But for some reason, it stops once there and wanders around, looking for something. Confused, it eventually returns to its normal task.
It seems it didn't understand what you meant by the Corrupted.

Saraab
(is 99% sure he made his tree-born Dryads 'immortal', so I'll assume it was some Hybrids.).

Realizing all gods have their own hidden agendas, he simply has to take care of things on his own. Grant the Skyborn weapons which utterly destroy corrupted and undead creations, and send them to 'cleanse' the corrupted and infested city.
Saraab loses 2000 Energy
Creation Roll 1d4 : [1]
In the process of creating weapons to purge undead and corrupted creations, you give extremely lethal weapons to the Skyborns.
+Extremely Lethal Weapons, Tier 3 equivalent

You send the Skyborns to cleanse the corrupted city. They are on their way.

Fredegar

Create the "Beard Holyism" every race that believes in the Beard Holyism worships Fredegar and the 2 Bearded Magi's, Fredegar being the main one. Spread "Bread Holyism" to the Ains and the Guardians of the Magical Forest.
You presumably leave the city, and arrive to the Magical Forest. But when you arrive there, all Ains have been replaced by corrupted atrocities.

PLAYERS STATUS

WORLD STATUS

Spoiler: Overall Landscape (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Misc (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Non-Sapient Life (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Sapient Life (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Unique Beings (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Magic/Laws (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 14, 2016, 01:51:24 pm by Nakéen »

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: May 14, 2016, 02:30:28 am »

In the meantime :
The Earth Mover : Coiling around itself, the Earth Mover gazes at the infinite Golden Sky.

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: May 14, 2016, 07:42:42 am »

"I wish to know why you attacked my people and also negotiate"
No sig yet

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: May 14, 2016, 08:42:36 am »

How could this happen? The Magical Forest provides an unlimited amount of magic...

Create Magic Law "Holyism" - Holyism will uncorrupt the corrupted beings and smiting corrupted beings will destroy them.

Use Holyism to uncorrupt the Ains and create an Invisible Magical Barrier using Elemental Magic and Holyism around the Magical Forest and prevent any corrupted or dead. The only way to enter is to say "The 6 Elements will rise and the corrupted die."

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: May 14, 2016, 10:05:25 am »

"Hold on, wasn't there a God who wasn't among us? One who's obvious absence we wondered about? Regardless, we need to stop this stuff now!
((Dustan, don't tell me you did this?))

Keep preventing it from spreading.
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: May 14, 2016, 10:12:58 am »

"Hold on, wasn't there a God who wasn't among us? One who's obvious absence we wondered about? Regardless, we need to stop this stuff now!

(I can't tell you, that would be metagaming)
(Edit: try looking at my past actions. It might give you clues.)
« Last Edit: May 14, 2016, 10:28:40 am by Dustan Hache »
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: May 14, 2016, 11:14:44 am »

Since Idon't have enough power I might as well help empty that corrupted city thing....
I try to get to the corrupted city, since the reaper misunderstood I do think i'll Eat the corrupted, what could go wrong?
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: May 14, 2016, 11:35:22 am »

Build a grand tower and vast amounts of food teach my people how to farm and survive and make there current population double.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Wozzy

• Bay Watcher
  • Do you like waffles?
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: May 14, 2016, 11:35:59 am »

Take one of the corrupted beings and trap them within the building I built long ago. Study it.

I'm case it spreads, I'd like to find a better way of countering it. Perhaps some good may come of this.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2016, 11:38:45 am by Wozzy »

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: May 14, 2016, 11:55:13 am »

((Your the Ancient right?))

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: May 14, 2016, 12:40:35 pm »

((Your the Ancient right?))
(Proper name is the Ancestor, but wozzy was using a translator I think. So yes.)
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: May 14, 2016, 12:59:30 pm »

"Well then. I might as well test out my sword."

"Bisect" a few of the corrupted. Observe response.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: May 14, 2016, 01:08:34 pm »

Sub-Turn 8:

Kahn
"I wish to know why you attacked my people and also negotiate"
The Pelagic answers :
"My people suffer from being tightly packed into the seas, while you and your people have plenty of space. I am claiming land for my people, so that we may spread out. We are at war with the Skyborn and the dryads, and believe you to be allies of them.
We Claim your village as our land now, though your people may continue to live in it. Some of my people will be joining them however. Those are the terms for the village, which is our key to expanding outward."

Fredegar
How could this happen? The Magical Forest provides an unlimited amount of magic...

Create Magic Law "Holyism" - Holyism will uncorrupt the corrupted beings and smiting corrupted beings will destroy them.

Use Holyism to uncorrupt the Ains and create an Invisible Magical Barrier using Elemental Magic and Holyism around the Magical Forest and prevent any corrupted or dead. The only way to enter is to say "The 6 Elements will rise and the corrupted die."
Magic Law Creation
Fredegar loses 2000 Energy
and 200 Ether
Creation Roll 1d4 : [3]
You create the "Holyism" Magic Law.
+Magical Law: Holyism

Fredegar loses 500 Energy
Then you raise an Invisible Magical Barrier around the Magical Forest.
+Invisible Magical Barrier: No undead or corrupt

You use Holyims on the corrupted Ains, but nothing happens for some reason.

Vorenaak

You keep blasting corrupted out of the city with holy light and energy. An easy task.

Gasnareth Imrep
Since Idon't have enough power I might as well help empty that corrupted city thing....
I try to get to the corrupted city, since the reaper misunderstood I do think i'll Eat the corrupted, what could go wrong?
Spoiler: Only to crazyabe (click to show/hide)

Lux
Build a grand tower and vast amounts of food teach my people how to farm and survive and make there current population double.
Lux loses 1000 Energy
You build a great tower near the Luxling place of birth, and teach them agriculture and how to "survive". You also fill the tower with food, and presumably prevent it to rot.
+Grand Tower filled with food

Lux loses 2800 Energy
and 140 Ether
Using the Luxlings as a template, you create additional Luxlings.
~Around 20 Luxlings

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Take one of the corrupted beings and trap them within the building I built long ago. Study it.

I'm case it spreads, I'd like to find a better way of countering it. Perhaps some good may come of this.
Spoiler: Only to Wozzy (click to show/hide)

He Who Flies Through The Darkness, Aloft on Dragon's Wings, Seeking To Bring Beginnings and Ends
"Well then. I might as well test out my sword."

"Bisect" a few of the corrupted. Observe response.
Spoiler: Only to FallacyofUrist (click to show/hide)

Suddenly the Glyph stops glowing, and Vorenaak shouts :
"I command you to STOP!"

You see all Corrupted returning to their normal forms. As for Fredegar, the Ains return to normal. Same for the humans you bisected.

PLAYERS STATUS

WORLD STATUS

Spoiler: Overall Landscape (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Misc (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Non-Sapient Life (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Sapient Life (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Unique Beings (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Magic/Laws (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 14, 2016, 01:51:45 pm by Nakéen »

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: May 14, 2016, 01:10:40 pm »

Do the secret action
No sig yet
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 38