Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 38

Author Topic: Legacy of the Protearchs (RTD/God Game) - IC (9/?) : Premature End Of The World  (Read 46390 times)

Atian the Elephantman God

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Legacy of the Protearchs (RTD/God Game) - IC (9/?) : The Second Era
« Reply #315 on: May 11, 2016, 04:36:17 pm »

"The Beard Magi will prove dominant once again with their Kings Candidates! A new Bearded Magi will be born, for better or worse!"

Fredegar creates a Bearded Magi with Blonde hair and a MAGNIFICENT MUSTACHE!

"Second of the Great Bearded Magi, it's time for you to seek what you must and maybe find the First One if you can!"

Fredgar goes to the nearest forest and turn it into not just any regular forest but a MAGICAL FOREST with magic!
((Is their a slight chance of them wandering into amazon territory?))
((Depends, if the Amazons live in that forest I'm going to))

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: May 11, 2016, 04:36:50 pm »

"Lux. Keep up what you're doing and I will stab you. Do not hamper this new beginning again."
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: May 11, 2016, 04:38:56 pm »

"The Beard Magi will prove dominant once again with their Kings Candidates! A new Bearded Magi will be born, for better or worse!"

"Second of the Great Bearded Magi, it's time for you to seek what you must and maybe find the First One if you can!"

Fredgar goes to the nearest forest and turn it into not just any regular forest but a MAGICAL FOREST with magic!
((They could be. want to have them interact?))
No sig yet

Atian the Elephantman God

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: May 11, 2016, 04:40:59 pm »

((They could be. want to have them interact?))
((I might interact with the Amazons even if it's gonna be for only a brief moment))

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: May 11, 2016, 04:45:27 pm »

"Lux. Keep up what you're doing and I will stab you. Do not hamper this new beginning again."
"Don't threaten me. "
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: May 11, 2016, 05:01:02 pm »

I Drag a Full Mausoleum and some Catacombs Out of the Earth where my Cave was.
{100?}
I then Create a being that will simply be known as "The Earth 'Mover'" Inside of my Catacombs.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 11, 2016, 05:03:29 pm by crazyabe »
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: May 11, 2016, 06:14:05 pm »

"It is true, the gods are awakening, and even I, Truth, am stirred from my slumber. It is finally time for me to reveal my knowledge upon this world. Do as I say, and I will be able to enlighten all humans. Build me a temple in the center of the city with any materials you have in hand. You need not do this alone - anyone can help you, for all those who believe anything believe in the Truth, whether consciously or not. I do not care if the temple is stone or if it is gold, all is the same in my eyes. Once you have finished this, I will appear again."
(this reminds me of a series of books called "Deathworld" for some reason.)
"You are one to talk, Lord of Cycles. You are responsible for the extinction of one of my creations. It is the Reason I created what I did, today."
« Last Edit: May 11, 2016, 06:17:54 pm by Dustan Hache »
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: May 11, 2016, 06:53:57 pm »

"You are one to talk, Lord of Cycles. You are responsible for the extinction of one of my creations. It is the Reason I created what I did, today."
"Do you refer to the beetles? I ask you: how was it my fault? I was sleeping at the time."
~~~
((By the way, everytime the Zealot dies, his consciousness possesses another Night Stalker.))

Appear before the most respected believer in Truth.

"It is true, the gods are awakening, and even I, Truth, am stirred from my slumber. It is finally time for me to reveal my knowledge upon this world. Do as I say, and I will be able to enlighten all humans. Build me a temple in the center of the city with any materials you have in hand. You need not do this alone - anyone can help you, for all those who believe anything believe in the Truth, whether consciously or not. I do not care if the temple is stone or if it is gold, all is the same in my eyes. Once you have finished this, I will appear again."
He Who Flies Through The Darkness, Aloft On Dragon's Wings, Seeking To Bring Beginnings And Ends appears in the same location...

"Vorenaak. We will talk now."
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: May 11, 2016, 07:41:32 pm »

Sub-Turn 3 :

Some secret action :
You lose 280 Energy
and 14 Ether
Creation Roll 1d4 : [3]
Action successful.

Tell my luxlings about my godhood then go greet the humans having a meeting.
[6] > [5] You tell the Luxlings about your godhood, and they react completely differently from the "old" Luxlings.
"A God ?? May you be blessed for giving us life O Greatest One !" They all bow to you.
+Lux: Fanatic Worship.

[4] You suddenly barge in as the Human Leaders are having their meeting. Instantly, everyone recognizes you.
This is Lux. The most revered god of the Pantheon.

They all kneel in a mix of fear and respect.

"Great Lux, there is no greater honor than to revel in your magnificence ! May I inquire what is the reason of your noble venue ?"

They dare not say anything more.
+Lux is real: Fear and Respect

Kahn awakens

Check if any males have bested the amazons. if not wait till the next convoy of humans or frells and act pose as an amazon to see how my people are treated

"Lets see how my people are treated"
If males hadn't bested any amazons, they would be extinct right now. So yeah, they did best some. As for their relationships with other people, Amazons are decently treated. Respected for their might, but nothing much.

There isn't any particular opinion about them apart from the above. The opinion is rather neutral.

After resurrecting another twenty beetles, I deposit the Mirror for them to keep, and don the armor.
I then appear among my Pelagics, disguised as one of their own. I examine their society and current state of ruling.

The Ancestor loses 4000 Energy
and 200 Ether
Creation Roll 1d4 : [3]
You re-create 20 Arradian Beetles, and deposit the Mirror with them.
+1 Interference: The Ancestor
+Artifact of The Ancestor 'Mirror'

Donning the Armor, you appear among the Pelagics, disguised as their own.
Pelagics civilization is united as one unique Empire with a caste system. Pelagics who are born in a give caste can change at anytime, given they met the requirements.
Their main capital is an underwater metropolis, which is a mystery for all races of the land.

B1 - Build moar! Ask the leader of each city what it wants (walls, higher standard of living, a specific building, or maybe a proper sewage system?) and build it for them. Whatever will earn their respect, and make them happy. Gotta use this sphere for something.

B2 - Let's use my growth sphere to make some trees taller, which will allow the Skyborn to live higher up. As for the rest, make them more effective at low light conditions.

B3 - Create Magic/Law "White Magic"
Teach the Dryads "White Magic"
(will explain later on what it encompasses, but it's basically 90% of what they already do, with some cheesy stuff like tree bending and sensing the malicious intent of lifeforms, I just don't have the battery power to write it up until I get to a charger)

Magic System Creation
Saraab loses 2000 Energy
and 200 Ether
Creation Roll 1d4 : [2]
You create the magic "White Magic", writing its principles as a law of the world.

B1 (With Dryads): Your part teaches the Dryads how to use White Magic.
+White Magic debuts

B2 : Saraab loses 500 Energy
You make whole forests grow taller. All Skyborns, Amazons and Dryads have realized the existence of Gods.
+Skyborns, Amazons and Dryads aware of Gods
+Skyborn Forest Increase

B3 : Saraab loses 500 Energy
Traveling from city to city, you claim you shall build anything the respective leaders demand. As expected, they ask for incredibly extravagant projects. Some ask for a palace dwarfing the Capital's, others ask for monuments, redesigns...
All of these demands are an easy task for you. The humans are awed by your power.
+Saraab: Awe

((By the way, everytime the Zealot dies, his consciousness possesses another Night Stalker.))

"Do you refer to the beetles? I ask you: how was it my fault? I was sleeping at the time."
~~~

He Who Flies Through The Darkness, Aloft On Dragon's Wings, Seeking To Bring Beginnings And Ends appears in the same location...

"Vorenaak. We will talk now."

You appear in front of the most respected believer of Truth. Some kind of religious leader, at the head of the Truth Religion.
Imparting him with your will, he fervently swear this temple will be done in your name and yours only. For you are the only true God.

He Who Flies Through The Darkness, Aloft On Dragon's Wings, Seeking To Bring Beginnings And Ends appears suddenly and call to you.
"What is this horror O Holy Truth ?!" screams the believer in terror.
((Actions put on hold for now))

Fredegar loses 240 Energy
and 12 Ether
Creation Roll 1d4 : [4]
The Blond Bearded and Haired Beard Magi appears, even more radiant than expected. You can feel his powers are beyond any Beard Magi ever.
+Super Beard Magi

You then head to a nearby forest... [3] That is uninhabited, but on [4] Amazons territory.
You turn the forest into a "Magical Forest". But what kind of Magic ? Without a Law or Principles, this is very vague.
Fredegar loses 1000 Energy
Confused roll 1d4 : [1]
The Forest changes, but no one -not even you- really knows what is different.
+Amazonian territory : "Magical Forest"

I Drag a Full Mausoleum and some Catacombs Out of the Earth where my Cave was.
{100?}
I then Create a being that will simply be known as "The Earth 'Mover'" Inside of my Catacombs.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Gasnareth Imrep loses 1200 Energy
World modification roll 1d4 : [3]
From the (collapsed) cave you slept in, you drag and raise a Mausoleum and a complex of Catacombs.
New landmark : the Mausoleum and the Catacombs

Gasnareth Imrep loses 2160 Energy
and 108 Ether
Creation Roll 1d4 : [2]
In the Catacombs, you create what you name the Earth Mover. A gigantic worm with the task to dig a Straight Shaft to the "World Core"...fufufu the "World Core". How cute...

The Earth Mover begins to dig immediately. We will see what it will find in the depths.

The Gods presence has been clearly noticed by Amazons, Skyborns and Dryads.
Crisis Roll :
Amazons : [4]
Dryads : [6] > [1]
Skyborns : [4]

Amazons tribe chieftains unite to decide what to do. In their ancient texts, it was told Amazons where the guardian of a Goddess. If the prophecies are true, she should awaken soon. The Amazons decide to respect the Gods.
Amazon opinion : Respect

The Skyborns leaders reunite. After the sudden increase of size of the Forest, information traveled quickly and it was clear Gods were back. Not only Saraab, other gods too according to the rumors. The Skyborns, remembering a Dark Calamity, decide to respect the Gods.
Skyborn opinion : Respect

As for the Dryads, they also organize an emergency summit. A heated debate ensues, as Dryad Elders are opposing the more open-minded Dryad Youth. As a result, a great opinion divergence occur : on one side some wish to wait and see the Gods demands, while the others proclaim they should not let their freedom stolen by the Gods.
In the end, it is decided that Dryads should not bow to the demand of Gods who have nothing to do with their lives anymore. It is by themselves that they developed and overcame odds.
Dryad opinion : Scorn, except for Saraab who they Respect

PLAYERS STATUS

WORLD STATUS

Spoiler: Overall Landscape (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Non-Sapient Life (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Sapient Life (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Unique Beings (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Magic/Laws (click to show/hide)

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: May 11, 2016, 07:51:52 pm »

"A much better you humans were kinda jerks to me during your starting era but I don't think you guy's need to be that afraid I'm ussaly not very violent."
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: May 11, 2016, 08:03:43 pm »

Well I guess is should publicly awaken

Enter the temple change back and exit the temple as myself
No sig yet

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: May 11, 2016, 08:07:28 pm »

Appear to the Frell. Remind them that I am Valence, their creator and the honest deity briefly encountered in their tale of the deceptive god and the warning god.

Then eat 750 Ether in front of them to level up.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: May 11, 2016, 08:15:53 pm »

"Worry not, this primal god wouldn't dare hurt you while I am alive. I will leave now, <Human's name>. We both have things to do."

Go to the divine bar.
((Assuming this succeeds and FoU follows me:))

"What is it you wished to discuss - it must have been important to go out of your way to waste my time like this. After all, we both have things to do. Heh."
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: May 11, 2016, 08:19:23 pm »

I Appear Wherever the nearest [Graveyard/Burial Ground/Tomb/Mass Grave] or More Specifically the Nearest one with Dead Solders And Start Digging Up the Dead Once I have around 10 Corpses I Use them as the "Base" for a new Race of Servants creatures...
Spoiler: Death Slugs (click to show/hide)
I Then Have them Arm themselves as Before I Teleport to the Gathering with my New Honor Guard.
As soon as I Arrive I Raise 1000 Energy's Worth of The Dead Around the City and Have them Wander off Towards my New Mausoleum.
The Second thing I do is say "Hello" to the humans.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: May 11, 2016, 08:21:29 pm »

((Golly, doesn't that look like a mockery of a soul...

...keep up the good work!  :P))
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 38