Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 38

Author Topic: Legacy of the Protearchs (RTD/God Game) - IC (9/?) : Premature End Of The World  (Read 46425 times)

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Legacy of the Protearchs (RTD/God Game) - IC (9/?) : The First Era
« Reply #165 on: May 09, 2016, 02:57:01 pm »

Kahn decides to create something.

Create a race of female warriors, they can breed with any other race. they also will look human
Proelior shall help with that. He'll give this race a strong desire to improve in both combat and strategy/tactics.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: May 09, 2016, 02:59:13 pm »

((edited action))
No sig yet

Wozzy

• Bay Watcher
  • Do you like waffles?
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: May 09, 2016, 03:03:27 pm »

Perhaps you would like to include half of the airborne preditors with your warriors? They seem to already have a knack for fighting, and will make it much easier to create them.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2016, 03:06:19 pm by Wozzy »

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: May 09, 2016, 03:33:58 pm »

Lux goes to the hippie village after handing the luxlings his handkerchief/scarf thingy and asking them to hold onto it.
[1] > [5] You give your scarf to the Luxlings. After you leave, they decide they don't want to keep it. For some reason, some decide to seal it away in some stone chamber, hoping the scarf will wear down and be forgotten.
+Relic of Lux

[4] You arrive to a village of the #3rd tribe. They greet you amicably, thinking you come from another tribe.

I Drag a Small Monument to myself out of the earth near some humans, I then "Borrow" a Few of my Trongs and head to get drunk.
Gasnareth loses 100 Energy
[6] > [5] You create a monument to itself. A portion of humans discover it, and see it as an sign from the Great Earth God. Or maybe a new god ?
+1 Interference : Gasnareth (Monument/False belief)

You take some Trongs with you to the bar.
+1 Interference : Gasnareth (Brought to Divine Place -bar-)

Ame is unpleasantly surprised.
"Bringing undeveloped sapient creatures to such a place ? I hope it is not immaturity, and that you just know what you are doing..."

Kahn decides to create something.

Create a race of female warriors, they can breed with any other race. they also will look human
They will only marry/breed with men who have bested them
Proelior shall help with that. He'll give this race a strong desire to improve in both combat and strategy/tactics.
Spoiler: Unnamed Female Species (click to show/hide)
Sapient Species with 2 properties -small population (~10)-
Kahn and Proelior lose each 1400 Energy
and 70 Ether
Creation Roll 1d4 : [2]
Both of you create this new species. You place them in some random place in the mainland.

« Last Edit: May 10, 2016, 12:56:32 am by Nakéen »

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: May 09, 2016, 03:49:31 pm »

name them amazons
No sig yet

Wozzy

• Bay Watcher
  • Do you like waffles?
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: May 09, 2016, 04:27:48 pm »

(Not gonna wait, cuz of TZs and whatnot, so I'll just assume everyone is here).

I've called you here because I believe we need to work together. While our goals may not match up, I am sure you would all agree that you would like to reach your full potential in as quick as possible.

I want to start off by apologizing to The Ancient. I only meant to help you gain followers, so you may become stronger. I will tell the people to worship you silently, and grant you sacrifices in thanks.

On that note: Gasnareth has discovered living things release ether when they die. While running around murdering creatures is an easy way to collect it, it doesn't help us with the ones who die of natural causes. I would like you to determine if they are born with this Ether, or collect it throughout their lives. Depending on how it works, I would hope that all of us, with the help of An Ancient and Gasnareth could bend the laws and allow the ether of intelligent creatures to return to their creators when they die. Perhaps this will also help discover how to recycle lives, and grant rebirth to your kind An Ancient.

Wozzy

• Bay Watcher
  • Do you like waffles?
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: May 09, 2016, 04:37:28 pm »

(are there any marks to identify this Monument?)

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: May 09, 2016, 04:40:05 pm »

(Not gonna wait, cuz of TZs and whatnot, so I'll just assume everyone is here).

I've called you here because I believe we need to work together. While our goals may not match up, I am sure you would all agree that you would like to reach your full potential in as quick as possible.

I want to start off by apologizing to The Ancient. I only meant to help you gain followers, so you may become stronger. I will tell the people to worship you silently, and grant you sacrifices in thanks.

On that note: Gasnareth has discovered living things release ether when they die. While running around murdering creatures is an easy way to collect it, it doesn't help us with the ones who die of natural causes. I would like you to determine if they are born with this Ether, or collect it throughout their lives. Depending on how it works, I would hope that all of us, with the help of An Ancient and Gasnareth could bend the laws and allow the ether of intelligent creatures to return to their creators when they die. Perhaps this will also help discover how to recycle lives, and grant rebirth to your kind An Ancient.

"I claim dominion over all people who follow me!"
No sig yet

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: May 09, 2016, 04:41:50 pm »

((I'm Gasnareth Imrep Not Vorenaak.))
I say to Ame...
"Of Course, Why not Allow Some lesser Mortals To Watch over the Proceedings"
Then to <INPUT WOZZY'S CHARACTER'S NAME>
"That Sounds Agreeable to me."
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: May 09, 2016, 04:48:18 pm »

While he would not be physically present, he would be listening.
"You do not understand! I do not want followers! I do not want sacrifices! I want to remain unknown, and now that you have told them of me, I must start over. They will not forget me if only due to their high esteem of you!

And as for you Kahn, you have as much dominion over them as you have over me. You cannot change them, and you cannot take back what was never yours!"

His rage would be clear to all present. his tone would be accusative of Sarrab, and Scolding of Kahn.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2016, 04:50:10 pm by Dustan Hache »
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: May 09, 2016, 04:56:08 pm »

While he would not be physically present, he would be listening.
"You do not understand! I do not want followers! I do not want sacrifices! I want to remain unknown, and now that you have told them of me, I must start over. They will not forget me if only due to their high esteem of you!

And as for you Kahn, you have as much dominion over them as you have over me. You cannot change them, and you cannot take back what was never yours!"

His rage would be clear to all present. his tone would be accusative of Sarrab, and Scolding of Kahn.
"ANYONE WHO FOLLOWS ME IS MINE. but all amazons go to me"
No sig yet

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: May 09, 2016, 05:12:34 pm »

"If anyone wants to follow me they certainly can but I claim Dominion over souls and that all souls go to me first and then to their respective gods they stay with me for a small time to come to terms with their death or when their ready and have accepted it they then go to their respective gods and if they worship me well they get to stick around me.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Wozzy

• Bay Watcher
  • Do you like waffles?
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: May 09, 2016, 05:23:33 pm »

Then you must do as you must. Your name will be forgotten, but they will never forget the one who granted them life.[glow]

Remove an Ancient's shrine from the temple

Kahn, your outbursts will not be tolerated. You and Lux may choose to alter it as you will, and I will welcome your changes. Do not be stunned if you find yourself in a peculiar situation though, our siblings may not be as merciful as I am.

Wozzy

• Bay Watcher
  • Do you like waffles?
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: May 09, 2016, 05:26:02 pm »

Hand the Trong blueprints for sturdier bridges.

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: May 09, 2016, 05:27:30 pm »

Kahn's appearance changes a bit "I'm sorry I will learn to love the fellow gods kahn is now in her love form
No sig yet
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 38