Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 38

Author Topic: Legacy of the Protearchs (RTD/God Game) - IC (9/?) : Premature End Of The World  (Read 46196 times)

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

LEGACY OF THE PROTEARCHS (God Game)

OOC Thread

Main Turn 0: The World is Created

A lone cloaked figure is standing alone on a vast and plain land.

"The World we created. As of yet empty. As of yet nameless.

As I stand there alone, I can't help but marvel at the work of my companions.
A seemingly infinite expanse of featureless land.
A bright blue sky containing a blazing, shining orb of light.

But there is still nothing, for now.
Our successors are coming to existence, here they are."

A swirling torrent of divine Ether is storming in front of the strange figure. Gathering in different spots, beings emerge from the fire.

"Rise. Descendants of the Protearchs." says the figure.

"I am Ame, Protearch of the Soul and last of my kind. We brought you into existence to fill the World. I shall be your guide in this ordeal."

The Game Starts. Every player starts with 10000 Energy and 500 Ether.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2016, 09:23:24 pm by Nakéen »

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile

As the Ancestor is brought into existence, a soft thumping noise could be heard. It rapidly grows quiet until it cannot be heard, and a voice chimes in.
"Greetings Ame. What guidance do you offer?"
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile

With a loud boom resonating in a explosive and unstable light of millions of colors a lone blond haired boy has a huge grin on his face as he falls from above before righting and stopping himself.
"Wang dang damn Lux is in the house anyone up for a game of Russian roulette? "
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I welcome you, young ones. It seems you are the first two to incarnate. The others should come soon, they have already be dreamt of. My old friends must just be a bit tired from all the Dream."

He extends his palms outward, and bow in a modest manner.

"Young One named Ancestor. My first guidance would be to shape the world.
It is not yet ready to sustain weak beings."

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Not ready huh your incorrect buddy let's leave that up to chance."

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

He bows once more.

"Suit yourself young one named Lux."

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Don't call me that it's rather annoying and feels condescending. "

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile

the heart's pulse would slow, and a loud thump would be heard as it attempts to transmute some of the land under it into water.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

With a sound similar to a blade being unsheathed, Proelior comes into existence.

"I have been drawn."

It's too early for life. The land is too flat and uninteresting. Draw the earth upwards, as if it were spears rising out of the ground. In other words, make great mountains.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Spice thing's up and make all actions have a unique side effect also create a large crater and fill it with water.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

the heart's pulse would slow, and a loud thump would be heard as it attempts to transmute some of the land under it into water.
The Ancestor loses 1000 Energy
World Modification 1d4 : [3]
A huge expanse of land is turned into water. A sea is born.

With a sound similar to a blade being unsheathed, Proelior comes into existence.

"I have been drawn."

It's too early for life. The land is too flat and uninteresting. Draw the earth upwards, as if it were spears rising out of the ground. In other words, make great mountains.
Proelior loses 1000 Energy
Earth rises upward, shifting and crackling. A range of mountains is born.

Spice thing's up and make all actions have a unique side effect also create a large crater and fill it with water.
Lux loses 2000 Energy
With the appearance of the sea and the rising of the mountains, cracks in the land appear and end up filled with water.
Rivers are born, extending outward in many places. The cracks devoid of water are canyons and chasms.

"Ah, good. This is but the beginning of your task."

PLAYERS STATUS

WORLD STATUS

Spoiler: Overall Landscape (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Life (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 06, 2016, 01:38:23 pm by Nakéen »

Wozzy

• Bay Watcher
  • Do you like waffles?
    • View Profile

Several slabs of colorful stone lay before Ame. With a low rumble, they break apart into hundreds of pebbles, which build into a golem. It speaks with a low, gravelly voice.

Brothers and sisters, let us not squabble. We should work together to create a suitable world for all of us. We must take the first steps to make this world suitable to sustain life.

Pulls pebbles made from trace elements needed to sustain life into his hand, and spreads them through the world.

(If they already exist, make moar, so future organisms are healthier)

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile

Sinking into the depths of the sea, another pulse would be heard, and the clear water would slowly turn blue, and then green around the Ancestor, as life begins to come into being around him in the form of plants that feed off the sun.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Make the first life bacteria simple and small but prone to mutations both good and bad they mutate every hour our them in the occeans and rivers.They feed by getting energy from the sun eating each other and eating the plants.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2016, 01:46:27 pm by AbstractTraitorHero »

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Several slabs of colorful stone lay before Ame. With a low rumble, they break apart into hundreds of pebbles, which build into a golem. It speaks with a low, gravelly voice.

Brothers and sisters, let us not squabble. We should work together to create a suitable world for all of us. We must take the first steps to make this world suitable to sustain life.

Pulls pebbles made from trace elements needed to sustain life into his hand, and spreads them through the world.

(If they already exist, make moar, so future organisms are healthier)
Saraab loses 2500 Energy
and 50 Ether
Creation Roll 1d4 : [4]
Pebbles assemble in front of the golem god. Crushing them into a shining dust of mysterious composition, he makes it spread around the world like a shower of rainbow dust.
Realizing some elements needed to life are impossible to create out of existing elements, you use your Ether to create them.
Magnified by your Sphere alignment and some unknown interference, the "Life Dust" spread all over the World.

Mortal Life can now be sustained all over the World. Also, Life will strive undoubtably.

Make the first life bacteria simple and small but prone to mutations both good and bad they mutate every hour our them in the occeans and rivers.They feed by getting energy from the sun eating each other and eating the plants.
Lux loses 200 Energy
and 10 Ether
Creation roll 1d4 : [3]
You implant bacterias in small amounts in the sea and the land. There are no plants though.
They begin proliferating.

PLAYERS STATUS

WORLD STATUS

Spoiler: Overall Landscape (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Life (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 06, 2016, 01:54:53 pm by Nakéen »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 38