Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 38

Author Topic: Legacy of the Protearchs (RTD/God Game) - IC (9/?) : Premature End Of The World  (Read 46202 times)

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
Re: Legacy of the Protearchs (RTD/God Game) - IC (9/?) : The Second Era
« Reply #510 on: May 17, 2016, 05:37:10 pm »

I Form a Scythe For the Reaper, One Meant to Harm Gods And Lethally harm Non immortal Beings By Speeding up Ageing onto death. I then Send it to him.
Afterwards I Blast The Rift and whatever is leaving it with All my Remaining Ether and Fredegar With all my Power.
Death is Less then the Fate that Awaits Traitors such as you, Now be Destroyed Fredegar the Cowardly.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2016, 06:36:03 pm by crazyabe »
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: May 17, 2016, 05:40:58 pm »

Lux blasts with all his might! After getting a safer distance away putting everything he's got into closing that portal his determination fueling him beyond his normal limits and allowing him to keep going.
"TIME TO CHANGE FATE!"
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: May 17, 2016, 05:42:31 pm »

((Potential mistakes: He Who Flies Through The Darkness, Aloft On Dragon's Wings, Seeking To Bring Beginnings And Ends still has his sword listed in his status.))

A sigh. A breath. The end?

He Who... who... ?. He Who... who... who... does... ? He who...wants... ? Why? Why? He Who Flies... Through The Darkness... Aloft On... Dragon's Wings... Seeking... To Bring... Beginnings... And Ends...sighed. Either he would die, or he wouldn't. He didn't have enough power to interfere. All... he could do... was watch.

And so, he watched. And potentially died. But we will see what the end of this tale is.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: May 17, 2016, 05:44:57 pm »

push the ancestor away and try and find a safe place
You escape from this place, as the Ancestor mysteriously disappears. You are finally in a safe place.

Secret Action :
Spoiler: The Ancestor (click to show/hide)

Wozzy

• Bay Watcher
  • Do you like waffles?
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: May 17, 2016, 05:46:31 pm »

Burn, heretic!

'Rev' my lance, enveloping the lance that is impaling Fredegar in 'Ether Flame' (obvious DMC reference is obvious). Shield myself if he has a counterattack.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: May 17, 2016, 05:49:12 pm »

((Potential mistakes: He Who Flies Through The Darkness, Aloft On Dragon's Wings, Seeking To Bring Beginnings And Ends still has his sword listed in his status.))
((Indeed, it is happening a bit too often. It is corrected, thanks !))

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: May 17, 2016, 06:17:26 pm »

((... and the Black Palace is still in the status. Maybe it wants you to roll Fate for it? :P))

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Atian the Elephantman God

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: May 17, 2016, 06:31:52 pm »

"Am I the traitor? I had chosen no side, it was my fate to join the Void and now that Ame is gone the Gods shall perish. Join us if you wish to survive!"

Fredegar quickly dodges while talking, if they miss they will go into the Invisble Force.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2016, 06:37:43 pm by Atian the Elephantman God »

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: May 17, 2016, 06:40:55 pm »

((... and the Black Palace is still in the status. Maybe it wants you to roll Fate for it? :P))
((Geez, I was sure I clicked the save button ! No Fate roll for Palace because of GM mistake though :P))

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: May 17, 2016, 06:46:08 pm »

I Send "Orders" to the Earth Shaker, The Orders are "Return To the Surface Through What was "The Black Desert" " While Giveing General A - B Positioning for it's movement.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: May 17, 2016, 09:24:01 pm »

Sub-Turn 12: Premature End of The World ? (Part3)

Secret Actions :
Spoiler: Fredegar (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Kahn (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: The Ancestor (click to show/hide)
Thing returned inside the Rift for now
+Rift Size:-20%

Gasnareth Imrep
Fredegar
Saraab

I Form a Scythe For the Reaper, One Meant to Harm Gods And Lethally harm Non immortal Beings By Speeding up Ageing onto death. I then Send it to him.
Afterwards I Blast The Rift and whatever is leaving it with All my Remaining Ether and Fredegar With all my Power.
Death is Less then the Fate that Awaits Traitors such as you, Now be Destroyed Fredegar the Cowardly.
Burn, heretic!

'Rev' my lance, enveloping the lance that is impaling Fredegar in 'Ether Flame' (obvious DMC reference is obvious). Shield myself if he has a counterattack.

"Am I the traitor? I had chosen no side, it was my fate to join the Void and now that Ame is gone the Gods shall perish. Join us if you wish to survive!"

Fredegar quickly dodges while talking, if they miss they will go into the Invisble Force.
Gasnareth Imrep loses 2500 Energy
and 250 Ether
Creation Roll 1d4 : [4]
Spoiler: Gasnareth Imrep (click to show/hide)
Artifact: Nameless Scythe
The Reaper then goes to Fredegar and attacks him. But as a non-divine being, it stands strictly no chance against Fredegar, even when the god is at his weakest. Fredegar just dodges the attack with ease.

Reaper fate roll: [3]
Half of the Reaper is ripped by a Void Hand that appeared out of nowhere. In a state of indescribable pain and disarray, the Reaper drops the Scythe and falls toward the ground.

~Mélée à Trois~ :
Gasnareth Imrep fires his Energy toward Fredegar, and his Ether toward the Rift. At the same time, Saraab empowers his Lance with insane Ether quantity, revving it. It begins to burn with an "Ether Flame"
Fredegar: Dodge:[5] and Fate:[5]
Gasnareth: Energy:[2] and Ether:[1] > [4]
Saraab: EtherFlame:[3]+1 and Dodge:[4]
Gasnareth loses all his Ether and Energy
Saraab loses 500 Ether

Both gods are going to put an end to Fredegar... And despite this, he seems confident. Why ?
Saraab's Lance radiates with the "Ether Flame" which is going to burn the interior of Fredegar to nothingness.
Gasnareth's full powered Divine Energy blast is coming straight for Fredegar, with no chance for escaping.

And suddenly a laugh is heard, coming from the Rift. An amused and mocking laugh.

The Ether Flame is suddenly overpowered by the Void inside Fredegar, not managing to put an end to him. As a result, the temporary Lance breaks down into golden dust, freeing Fredegar.
He immediately moves away, dodging the blast which then comes straight toward Saraab. Despite the surprise, Saraab manages to dodge the attack in time.

The blast comes crashing at the other side of the World, and a bright light and explosion can be seen from where you all are.

Gasnareth Ether blast reaches the Rift, only to be suddenly nullified. It gives a short window of opportunity to the Decimarch, who manage to rip the Void spikes out of its body and escape.
+Gasnareth is Exhausted
+Decimarch is freed from the spikes

Spoiler: Fredegar-Only (click to show/hide)

Lux
Lux blasts with all his might! After getting a safer distance away putting everything he's got into closing that portal his determination fueling him beyond his normal limits and allowing him to keep going.
"TIME TO CHANGE FATE!"
[1] > [4] You channel all the power you can bring out, and blast it all in a pure Ether beam toward the Rift, your determination fueling yourself.
Lux loses 750 Ether

But your attack is completely negated once it reaches the Rift. You are beginning to collapse from Ether exhaustion, when the World grants you another -and last- dose of Ether to fuel yourself.
Lux recovers 500 Ether

He Who Flies Through The Darkness, Aloft On Dragon's Wings, Seeking To Bring Beginnings And Ends
A sigh. A breath. The end?

He Who... who... ?. He Who... who... who... does... ? He who...wants... ? Why? Why? He Who Flies... Through The Darkness... Aloft On... Dragon's Wings... Seeking... To Bring... Beginnings... And Ends...sighed. Either he would die, or he wouldn't. He didn't have enough power to interfere. All... he could do... was watch.

And so, he watched. And potentially died. But we will see what the end of this tale is.
He Who Flies Through The Darkness, Aloft On Dragon's Wings, Seeking To Bring Beginnings And Ends felt powerless. Forsaken. Misunderstood. Betrayed. None could understand his true intent in the end. None could see the same vision as his.

He sighed. And watched the Rift, and the Gods struggling against it. How everything seemed so foolish right now. Slowly, he let himself die, hoping to finally have respite...

Fate Roll : [3]
Nothing came to his help. He slowly laid here, as his divinity slowly left his body. Watching. Waiting. There was still some time left, so he might as well appreciate the scenery.
He Who Flies Through The Darkness, Aloft On Dragon's Wings, Seeking To Bring Beginnings And Ends is still Dying. He is much more dead than last turn though. [Can't come back by himself]

Gasnareth Imrep
I Send "Orders" to the Earth Shaker, The Orders are "Return To the Surface Through What was "The Black Desert" " While Giveing General A - B Positioning for it's movement.
You also send an order to the Earth Mover. It will take him forever to return to the inner Surface.
[3] Nothing special happened to him thankfully.
Earth Mover coming back. Maybe.

WORLD ACTIONS :
Decimarch Roll : [3]
World Roll : [5]
Finally free, the Decimarch once more tried to close the Rift. Weakened, he only managed to make it bulges a little. Close to its final limit, the World sacrificed all that was left to close the Rift. Unbeknownst to anyone, the Golden Sky disappeared as all the Ether forming it gathered in one gigantic tether that connected directly to the Decimarch.

Empowered Decimarch Roll : [4]
With the whole power of the World, the Decimarch changed form. The two halves connected, and its body turned ether-gold. Grabbing even more firmly the sides of the Rift, it pulled inward with such might that all could feel reality being torn apart.
+Rift Size: -30%
+The World Ether has been Exhausted

Cosmic Entity :
All hear but the same laugh from the Rift... And from behind the Rift, It is watching, having decided to delay its coming for now.

BeardAlon: [4]
BeardJudar: [1] > [2]

Suddenly, BeardAlon calls for the help of Atian, his King Candidate ! With the help of the power of friendship his King Candidate, BeardAlon overpowers BeardJudar whose beard is shaved.

Having lost the secret of his power, BeardJudar vanishes into a pile of beard hair.
+BeardAlon wins

PLAYERS STATUS

Spoiler: Fredegar-Only (click to show/hide)

WORLD STATUS

RIFT SIZE : Around 10% of initial size
SOMETHING IN THE RIFT
WORLD ETHER EXHAUSTED

Spoiler: Overall Landscape (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Misc (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Non-Sapient Life (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Sapient Life (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Unique Beings (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Magic/Laws (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 18, 2016, 05:34:21 pm by Nakéen »

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: May 17, 2016, 10:15:11 pm »

In a last act of desperation, he would break down not only his armor and his spear, but his entire being and begin using it to close the rift. Even if he died, life would flourish without him. But the world needed ether to survive, and that means he had to seal the rift before the rest of it was completely sucked out.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: May 17, 2016, 10:17:46 pm »

"The end?"

The end?

Atian the Elephantman God

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: May 17, 2016, 10:30:59 pm »

Fredegar shoots a strong blast of Void into the Rift and uses some Void to heal his wound.

Fredegar proceeds to create 12 Swords of the Void that will impale every God still alive while he magically makes beards appear on the 2 Gods Chin that will slowly turn them towards the Void. Then he touches the Crust of the world releasing into it Void that will consume the weakened world.

"I guess I have no choice but to continue on alone if no one will join us! Though there is someone in mind."
« Last Edit: May 17, 2016, 10:37:34 pm by Atian the Elephantman God »

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Legacy of the Protearchs (RTD/God Game) - IC (9/?) : The End?
« Reply #524 on: May 17, 2016, 10:40:06 pm »

"The End. But... wait."

He Who Flies Through The Darkness, Aloft On Dragon's Wings, Seeking To Bring Beginnings And Ends takes what's left of his Ether, and pulls time shenanigans, if at all possible. He converts his Ether into Energy, then uses it to tinker with the flow of time, sending his present mind back into his past self's body(preferably, just before he began the space manipulation of doom). If possible.

Ether : 107 / 1500
((I just hope it's enough. Or if it's even possible.))
« Last Edit: May 17, 2016, 10:48:21 pm by FallacyofUrist »

Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 38