Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 65

Author Topic: Children's Card (and Toy) Games: Advent (OOC)  (Read 54937 times)

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
Re: Children's Card (and Toy) Games: Advent
« Reply #165 on: May 04, 2016, 01:13:06 pm »

Spoiler: patchwork sheet (click to show/hide)
Black lives matter.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: May 04, 2016, 01:23:45 pm »

Might join.

Warhammer 40000 is a tabletop game...

I've never actually played it, but I might convince myself to look up the rules just so I can dominate the battlefield with a Baneblade.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

FelixSparks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: May 04, 2016, 01:25:26 pm »

I'm torn between two options and I'd like some help. Either a Digivice, starting with the D3 and eventually leveling up to the XROS loader to make equipment, or this Kamen Rider card game that was part of an Arcade, where I'd summon 2 Riders and use roulettes and support cards to keep them going. I could do a character for either, but the rules for battle in each aren't really available as far as I can find...

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: May 04, 2016, 01:30:10 pm »

If neccecary, you can make shit up, This game is supposed to be funsies after all.

Personally, the digivice seems to fit the setting the best, unless I am missing something about the Kamen rider game.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Lermfish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: May 04, 2016, 01:34:32 pm »

Digivice? Good idea after good idea.

Too many choices. :/

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: May 04, 2016, 01:38:54 pm »

Extra Deck will be unneccecary, since in the Anime, fusions, Synchros, and XYZs were kinda made up as they went along.

You can include one for Mirror Matchups however, not sure if i will allow freeform fusion in those.

Oh cool that frees things up slightly.
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: May 04, 2016, 01:53:23 pm »

I'm torn between two options and I'd like some help. Either a Digivice, starting with the D3 and eventually leveling up to the XROS loader to make equipment, or this Kamen Rider card game that was part of an Arcade, where I'd summon 2 Riders and use roulettes and support cards to keep them going. I could do a character for either, but the rules for battle in each aren't really available as far as I can find...
GANBARIDE
DO GANBARIDE NOW

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: May 04, 2016, 01:54:12 pm »

Might join.

Warhammer 40000 is a tabletop game...

I've never actually played it, but I might convince myself to look up the rules just so I can dominate the battlefield with a Baneblade.
DISTRACTION CARNIFEX

Ooh, would Bionicle be considered a thing?
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: May 04, 2016, 02:01:00 pm »

Bionicle is not a thing.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

FelixSparks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: May 04, 2016, 02:01:19 pm »

OKAY I'M DOING GANBARIDE. Gonna type up my thing, and using Gaim and Zangetsu as my Riders, with like... 8 or so Lockseed swaps between them. I'll avoid using the Energy Seeds yet, as that seems like a pretty powerful upgrade. Maybe some of the Ganbaride exclusive forms...

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: May 04, 2016, 02:04:26 pm »

For my Deck I'm doing a GVG Mech Paladin Deck. I decided not to do Mech Mage or Freeze Mage, because they are bullshit, nor Priest because I love playing Priest but everyone would hate it very very much. (For anyone not familiar with Hearthstone, the Priest Class is built around "Oh hey nice cards you got there Opponent I'm going to steal all of them now kthxbai.")
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: May 04, 2016, 02:04:32 pm »

OKAY I'M DOING GANBARIDE. Gonna type up my thing, and using Gaim and Zangetsu as my Riders, with like... 8 or so Lockseed swaps between them. I'll avoid using the Energy Seeds yet, as that seems like a pretty powerful upgrade. Maybe some of the Ganbaride exclusive forms...
yisssss

I was originally going to do Ganbaride using Decade, but I decided on using a Tamagotchi character instead. Glad to see someone picked up the slack :P

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: May 04, 2016, 02:07:45 pm »

Bionicle is not a thing.
Aww.

Wellp, still Munchkin.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: May 04, 2016, 02:10:15 pm »

FUCK IT

ALL ABOARD THE CYBER DRAGON TRAIN, WE'RE GOING FULL SPEED AHEAD ON THIS

and so on and so forth
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: May 04, 2016, 02:18:06 pm »

For my Deck I'm doing a GVG Mech Paladin Deck. I decided not to do Mech Mage or Freeze Mage, because they are bullshit, nor Priest because I love playing Priest but everyone would hate it very very much. (For anyone not familiar with Hearthstone, the Priest Class is built around "Oh hey nice cards you got there Opponent I'm going to steal all of them now kthxbai.")
Oh, you think that's the one that pisses me off?
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 65