Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Reveal.exe?  (Read 1029 times)

Seryntas

• Bay Watcher
  • has created a masterpiece!
    • View Profile
    • RPGWW Forums
Reveal.exe?
« on: September 23, 2007, 04:18:00 pm »

I was intending to try out the reveal.exe program that people often refer to on here for recreational purposes, but when I followed the link on the wiki, it failed to download (actually, it told me after I downloaded it that it couldn't find the file).  Does anyone know what the problem is or of anywhere else to find a copy of the software?
"Nectar and ambrosia are all the gods are allowed to eat in Greek mythology. In that way they're kind of like pandas. You know, in diet. From there the similarities break down." -my Greek Lit TA

Guilliman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Reveal.exe?
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2007, 05:19:00 am »

after some testing I found that the file was corrupted/damaged. I've replaced a reveal.exe that I have. http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=other&file=5033reveal.zip

Also updated the link in the wiki.  Enjoy  :)

Tylui

• Bay Watcher
  • O_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2008, 10:56:00 am »

I just tried to download that one...

When I extract the file, all it gives is a 0kb large file that won't open.  I'm positive that this isn't intended behavior. :P

Is there anyone that can point me to a working version of it?  :)

[ June 11, 2008: Message edited by: Tylui ]

Moogie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2008, 12:26:00 pm »

Download the Tweak utility from the wiki. It contains Reveal.exe that works. It doesn't require any additional installation and won't do anything else to your game unless you specifically choose to.
I once shot a bear in the eye with a bow on the first shot, cut it up, found another one, and shot it in the eye too. The collective pile of meat weighed more than my house.