Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 164 165 [166] 167 168 ... 183

Author Topic: Frostfell Wastes IC: The Journey Begins  (Read 96358 times)

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
Re: Frostfell Wastes IC: The Journey Begins
« Reply #2475 on: June 13, 2016, 09:03:06 pm »

((looking for someone knowledgeable tends to involve asking them questions. Everyone Niamh would have asked would have said the same thing, which is, no there aren't any beasts like that here. It's best to leave the subject alone. Etc, Etc. How hard is that to understand.

But since your keen on asking, how about we do a little skip until you find Sol. Would that please thee?))
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #2476 on: June 13, 2016, 09:06:24 pm »

((TBF.

Arguing with the GM again.))
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2477 on: June 13, 2016, 09:10:54 pm »

((Arguing because they're acting for my character without, y'know, a reason to act for my character, Twin.))

((Sure, let's actually have RP happen.))
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2478 on: June 13, 2016, 09:13:51 pm »

Niamh finds herself in the room that Beorhtric and Geliebte had been in earlier. There is a cold chill in the air and two priests, who happen to be shivering, are standing next to a curtain.
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2479 on: June 13, 2016, 09:15:07 pm »

((Also, according to Frostfell chat, tempting Sanure to kill or otherwise bad-end Niamh. Which would be completely justified with what she seems to want to ask and who she's asking.))
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2480 on: June 13, 2016, 09:17:03 pm »

"Good grief, it's remarkably chilly."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2481 on: June 13, 2016, 09:19:24 pm »

((Also, according to Frostfell chat, tempting Sanure to kill or otherwise bad-end Niamh. Which would be completely justified with what she seems to want to ask and who she's asking.))

((Twin. Bad. Deducting points from you. Also, We have a discord link in the OOC OP.))

"It is quite chilly, is it not. I wish they would start a fire in here." The voice seems oddly cold and scattered.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2482 on: June 13, 2016, 09:21:28 pm »

"This place looks ill suited for one.  I can understand the reluctance."

((Can you create an invite and link that instead?))
Sigtext

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2483 on: June 13, 2016, 09:23:54 pm »

"This place looks ill suited for one.  I can understand the reluctance."

((Can you create an invite and link that instead?))

((Discord Invite))

"Although it's not like a fire would survive in this frigid room."

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2484 on: June 13, 2016, 09:27:00 pm »

((Why? they'd have seen it in the Discord anyway. Which I'm not on right now because I'm not putting that on my phone.

Also just realized Lillian would have at least asked where Niamh was going...))
Sigtext!

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2485 on: June 13, 2016, 09:33:35 pm »

"I would think it would, unless it was actively being chilled, but what would I know?  Can't even find information on...
Well, anything relevant to something that may or may not an issue that we'll end up stuck dealing with at some point because that's just our luck it seems.  Crazed wolves, more crazed wolves, an herbalist that, according to someone else entirely, won't see ours but our herbalist refuses to disbelieve that, and now there may or may not be a dragon I can't even find the most basic information about.  This trip does not look to be going well.  It's really starting to get on my nerves.  I don't suppose you know anything about Frostvyrns or ice dragons?"

Niamh left in rather a huff, ignoring questions, but if Lillian is looking her tracks lead straight to the church.
Sigtext

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2486 on: June 13, 2016, 09:55:44 pm »

"No, sorry, I don't know anything on Frostvyrns nor Ice Dragons. Ice Dragons have been extinct for a rather long time, so of course any information on them is lacking."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2487 on: June 13, 2016, 10:09:17 pm »

"So many people in the place that's supposed to know about them, that had one purportedly disappear within, know nothing about these dragons.  I'm rather surprised.  Especially in the middle of a Frost Moon, you'd think people would know this stuff.  Know thine potential enemy and all, it's like, the first rule of fighting anything.  Or even avoiding fighting if you're proactive enough."
Sigtext

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2488 on: June 13, 2016, 10:14:06 pm »

(("you're all dumb for not knowing this"
good luck))
Black lives matter.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2489 on: June 13, 2016, 10:14:52 pm »

"And, you, do you know how to slay monsters like that? What are monsters to you?"
Pages: 1 ... 164 165 [166] 167 168 ... 183