Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 ... 183

Author Topic: Frostfell Wastes IC: The Journey Begins  (Read 96086 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Frostfell Wastes IC: The Journey Begins
« Reply #1140 on: May 03, 2016, 09:46:39 pm »

"...I'm honestly kind of worried ab...out...the...you know what nevermind!  Look at that horse!  Quite a magnificent specimen!  Oh darn, they rode off!  I have very much forgotten what it is I was going to say in the meantime and probably will not remember regardless of prompting!"

Niamh's expression is one of horror, a frenzied, false rictus of a smile as she realizes that the guy with smoke bombs that managed to decapitate someone in a very short amount of time is probably an assassin.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2016, 09:50:10 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1141 on: May 03, 2016, 09:49:51 pm »

"I'm sure it was a beautiful horse, miss Niamh. Is there anything else you would like to talk of instead, so you may remember what you were originally going to say?"
Black lives matter.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1142 on: May 03, 2016, 09:50:01 pm »

"As I said, it was unfortunate, but we both know the law doesn't apply to me." He still looks sad, just less so now, "None-the-less, the deed is done. She is gone, presumably for good."

Then Beorhtric, "Yes?"
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1143 on: May 03, 2016, 09:50:45 pm »

"...I'm honestly kind of worried ab...out...the...you know what nevermind!  Look at that horse!  Quite a magnificent specimen!  Oh darn, they rode off!  I have very much forgotten what it is I was going to say in the meantime and probably will not remember regardless of prompting!"

Niamh's expression is one of horror, a frenzied, false rictus of a smile as she realizes that the guy with smoke bombs that managed to decapitate someone in a very short amount of time is probably an assassin.

((You wot m8. Wanna try that again? :P))
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #1144 on: May 03, 2016, 09:51:14 pm »

"Well, we should somehow manage to burn the body... and sure."
Freyja walks off, but idles right at the door frame, eavesdropping.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #1145 on: May 03, 2016, 09:52:28 pm »

"No, nothing happened to me, and that was precisely the problem. Unless you count several attempts by nobility to drive me away or outright kill me, but that was, I admit, nothing unprovoked, dishonorable and gutless though it may be, and not in what I would call my youth.

How do I explain this feeling. . . Haven't you felt like you were born to be something. . . more? Follow a road different from the one laid out and paved for you. That you deserve to achieve grander things than living a simple life on a farm, that the world itself should be clay in your hands to be shaped as you will? It's a feeling that has always burned in the back of my mind. I can't tell you any better than I have already."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1146 on: May 03, 2016, 09:53:17 pm »

Geliebte leans forward a bit and in a slightly gloomy voice.
"I guess it is...I guess it is.... Things turned out well in the end at least...I woke up from the coma I was in a month or two and I got to know about religion they were okay guardians and one day bandit's tryed to attack the place I ran out there with a Lance and some armor and I won...I saved the monastery...honestly I think I was holding my guts in by the end of that fight it gets rather frantic and blurry and panicky that it was hard to remember the second part of the battle beyond I was panicking and getting hurt a lot but...well I won and the military saw potential and recruited me and we'll it's great to see beohtric after 6 years..."
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #1147 on: May 03, 2016, 09:57:36 pm »

"Well, you probably can tell that I was in a monastery and trained there as is typical... So I was wondering if you knew anyone in town that may be able to improve my gauntlets to and allow my to continue using them."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #1148 on: May 03, 2016, 09:57:49 pm »

Caderyn is quiet for a moment. He goes to take a sip of his beer only to discover that he had, in fact, already drained the mug.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1149 on: May 03, 2016, 09:58:32 pm »

"No, nothing happened to me, and that was precisely the problem. Unless you count several attempts by nobility to drive me away or outright kill me, but that was, I admit, nothing unprovoked, dishonorable and gutless though it may be, and not in what I would call my youth.

How do I explain this feeling. . . Haven't you felt like you were born to be something. . . more? Follow a road different from the one laid out and paved for you. That you deserve to achieve grander things than living a simple life on a farm, that the world itself should be clay in your hands to be shaped as you will? It's a feeling that has always burned in the back of my mind. I can't tell you any better than I have already."

Geliebte leans forward a bit and in a slightly gloomy voice.
"I guess it is...I guess it is.... Things turned out well in the end at least...I woke up from the coma I was in a month or two and I got to know about religion they were okay guardians and one day bandit's tryed to attack the place I ran out there with a Lance and some armor and I won...I saved the monastery...honestly I think I was holding my guts in by the end of that fight it gets rather frantic and blurry and panicky that it was hard to remember the second part of the battle beyond I was panicking and getting hurt a lot but...well I won and the military saw potential and recruited me and we'll it's great to see beohtric after 6 years..."
Taros listens attentively to both of them. He first answers to Caderyn with a serious and warm tone.
"Your reason is fascinating to me. I am the complete opposite, as since the day I could use a sword and strike hot metal with a hammer, I felt complete. I always felt like the steps I took were the one destined for me. As if I was always what I was born to be. So I never felt the need to go beyond what I was.

He pauses, and apologizes :
"Sorry if I can't emphasize with your feeling, I hope you will find your place one day."

He then turns toward Geliebte :
"Wasn't it hard for you ? You lost everything and you were forced into what you are now."
« Last Edit: May 03, 2016, 10:00:05 pm by Nakéen »

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1150 on: May 03, 2016, 10:03:24 pm »

((You wot m8. Wanna try that again? :P))
((No, no I don't.  It's not exactly a giant leap to make, even though it is slightly meta to only figure it out now.  Niamh simply didn't connect the rather large dots until actually running up against the word 'assassin' in her thought process and actually thinking for more than two seconds.  (As an aside, I can't believe I didn't notice that...It was screaming 'LOOK AT THE GUY WITH THE SMOKE BOMBS' and I went 'ooh, pyrotechnics!'.  :( )))
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1151 on: May 03, 2016, 10:04:14 pm »

"I'm sure it was a beautiful horse, miss Niamh. Is there anything else you would like to talk of instead, so you may remember what you were originally going to say?"
Black lives matter.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1152 on: May 03, 2016, 10:06:06 pm »

"Hard? Hard is too soft a word...Agonizing is a much better word
I was in agony I was strong but I was undisciplined frantic and and truly pathetic a sobbing mess I didn't want to leave the monastery...I was scared I guess....I....I'm stronger then the kid I was I managed to beat What was holding me back. I made friends I pushed myself desperately wanting to become strong.... I fight to protect people more then anything I'll have every last drop of my blood ripped from my body agonizingly before I give up trying to protect the innocent....there's so few of them left...I feel stronger like I can take on the world when I'm protecting people like that....so....I'm fine with the outcome of my story I just would prefer to stop any repeats."
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1153 on: May 03, 2016, 10:10:19 pm »

Niamh hisses a quiet sentence at Elidyr, and Elidyr alone.

"The whole point is I'm not going to say it so I don't end up catching a terminal case of sharp pointy objects in the chest!"

"What do we know about the wolves, anyway?"
Sigtext

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1154 on: May 03, 2016, 10:13:22 pm »

Taros looks at Geliebte firmly in the eyes, and gives her a speech with a resolute tone.
"Geliebte, Holy Knight. Don't forget who and what you are now. If you managed to become worthy of the Holy Knight Order, then you have proven strong enough to turn your tragic experience into a strength.
Fight and live."

((or does Caderyn wants to speak first ?))
Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 ... 183