Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 ... 183

Author Topic: Frostfell Wastes IC: The Journey Begins  (Read 96315 times)

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Frostfell Wastes IC: The Journey Begins
« Reply #855 on: May 03, 2016, 01:36:07 am »

"Well, I doubt we'll be getting that anytime sssssoon. And carrying hissss corpsssse around until we do would probably resssssult in more death, ssssso I sssssuggessssst we bury him."
Taros looks at Ishtari.

"Burying him is still too early. We should at least wait and see if the priests of Chilvern can do something for him."

He places his palm on the frozen face of Ricky, and says to Ishtari.

"Say Sir Naga. Do you think you would be able to track a werewolf ?"

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
« Reply #856 on: May 03, 2016, 01:40:15 am »

"Well, I doubt we'll be getting that anytime sssssoon. And carrying hissss corpsssse around until we do would probably resssssult in more death, ssssso I sssssuggessssst we bury him."
Taros looks at Ishtari.

"Burying him is still too early. We should at least wait and see if the priests of Chilvern can do something for him."

He places his palm on the frozen face of Ricky, and says to Ishtari.

"Say Sir Naga. Do you think you would be able to track a werewolf ?"
Ishtari thinks for a moment. "Well, yessss, probably. Assss we can ssssee, there wassss a huge messssss, ssssso the blood sssssshould ssssstill be able to be sssssmelt on the beassssst. I would like ssssssome assssisssstance, though, before I go on thisssss sssssuicccccide misssssion."
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #857 on: May 03, 2016, 01:42:57 am »

Ishtari thinks for a moment. "Well, yessss, probably. Assss we can ssssee, there wassss a huge messssss, ssssso the blood sssssshould ssssstill be able to be sssssmelt on the beassssst. I would like ssssssome assssisssstance, though, before I go on thisssss sssssuicccccide misssssion."
"Ah, sorry for giving the impression of wanting to rush to the beast now. I was hypothetically speaking, I too value my life, and don't intend to lose it because of an impulse."

"But in the eventuality we will pursue the killer, your help will be more than appreciated."

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #858 on: May 03, 2016, 01:44:28 am »

"Ah, sorry for giving the impression of wanting to rush to the beast now. I was hypothetically speaking, I too value my life, and don't intend to lose it because of an impulse."

"But in the eventuality we will pursue the killer, your help will be more than appreciated."

"Yessss. It would be wisssse not to go on a revenge missssssion, assss that would probably jussssst ressssult in more death."
When in doubt, use puns.
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
that's pretty gay

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #859 on: May 03, 2016, 01:46:17 am »

"...I still shouldn't have let this happen."

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #860 on: May 03, 2016, 01:47:09 am »

"Yessss. It would be wisssse not to go on a revenge missssssion, assss that would probably jussssst ressssult in more death."
"Yes..." says Taros with a somber voice, closing his eyes.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #861 on: May 03, 2016, 01:49:39 am »

"Did you let the person who did this walk right into the tent? You didn't did you? So you didn't let this happen. Just simmer down, we'll make sure they're dealt whatthey deserve."

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #862 on: May 03, 2016, 01:49:47 am »

Brother Robert is startled awake by the cries of shock. The moment he awakes, he's hit with a massive headache that throbs relentlessly. He fell asleep on the cold ground, not under any sort of covering, so he's covered with a thin layer of snow. He shifts, and the snow falls off. The events of the previous night come back in a flash, and he groans into his hands. How the hell was he able to insult the group's leader and their resident noble? He'd have to rectify that immediately. He's tuned into his internal monologue, as listening to the rest of the group with any actual brain power would only worsen the headache, so he misses all of the revelations.
After a moment of groaning, he hauls himself up, to see the group gathered around two tents. Confused, he slowly, as to not aggravate his headache, walks over to the smaller group; the one around Ricky's camp. The sight of the giant's mangled body causes him to stumble over to a nearby bush and retch the contents of his stomach out. He takes one glance at the group surrounding Freyja's tent, and makes the connection.
Eyes stinging with tears and mouth still tasting of bile, he silently weeps for his fallen comrades.

"They can't. His mortal vessel has been damaged beyond repair. Saint Esbel has accepted his soul for the eternal accounting. Now, it's left to us that we see that his body gets the respect it deserves. I can perform the rites." Brother Robert's voice is of a different timbre as opposed to last night. It's clear and crisp, with a distinct, educated accent, completely opposed to the slurring, indistinguishable accent that he had last night. More than that, it's layered, coated, nay, soaked in sadness and remorse.

He steps over to examine the body of Freyja, and the bile and tears resurge, stinging with only a fraction of the metaphorical knife that was driven through his heart. Stepping away, he sees Ludmilla standing a distance apart from the group. He approaches, head held high with determination.
"I want to apologize for what I said to you last night. It was out of line, and I apologize. However, I want it to be clear that I am not a soldier in your army, I am a warrior in the service of Saint Esbel. Do not presume to order me around; that is neither my place nor yours. Again, I apologize for the things I said last night."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #863 on: May 03, 2016, 01:51:42 am »

Shina, though seemingly calm, seems to be holding back a few tears. And of course, is shaking with rage.
"....fine. You have a point. I'll save my anger for the fucker who did this."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #864 on: May 03, 2016, 01:54:51 am »

Beor stands there with a hand on her shoulder for a moment debating something. He mentally says fuck it and gives Shina a quick hug, consider the possibility of comforting her to outweigh the possibility of pissing her off.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #865 on: May 03, 2016, 01:58:02 am »

Jacob, having woken up, pokes his head outside his tent.
"Oi! What's all the racket about?"
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #866 on: May 03, 2016, 01:59:08 am »

beor becomes third casualty when he asphixiates due to shina's chest
Shina shivers when he hugs her, but otherwise lets him live.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #867 on: May 03, 2016, 02:02:36 am »

"They can't. His mortal vessel has been damaged beyond repair. Saint Esbel has accepted his soul for the eternal accounting. Now, it's left to us that we see that his body gets the respect it deserves. I can perform the rites."
Taros is surprised by Brother Robert calm voice and articulated speech. But because of the gravity of the situation, he keeps his surprise to himself.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #868 on: May 03, 2016, 02:05:16 am »

Beorhtric assumes it was due to forgetting he was shirtless. He quickly leaves before coming back with all his clothes on. They're quite nice, as usual.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #869 on: May 03, 2016, 02:12:19 am »

Ishtari lifts Ricky's body, and brings it to Brother Robert. "I believe you can do the honoursssss? Ssssshall we go bury thisssss, sssssomeplaccccce elsssse? We do not want the sssssmell near our camp for daysssss."
When in doubt, use puns.
that's pretty gay
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 ... 183