Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 183

Author Topic: Frostfell Wastes IC: The Journey Begins  (Read 96520 times)

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
Re: Frostfell Wastes IC: The Journey Begins
« Reply #645 on: May 02, 2016, 03:27:02 pm »

Lillian takes a breath, and speaks in a serious tone- clearly trying to keep her accent out of her voice, to make it more understandable.

"Ludmilla is not fit to be a leader. She is a danger to the group if she is allowed to continue in the role. I am not the sort of person who would be insubordinate normally, but I can't let this go.

Firstly, she seems to have deluded herself that she has more authority than she actually does. She acts like we're her soldiers but we're not. I read the mission and contract papers, she's only in charge for this mission.

Secondly, she has no authority to terminate Shina's contract. One could argue she could remove her from the mission, but she, by her own admission, is not a Church official and Shina's contract was with the Church, not the king.

Thirdly, for all her words she is a larger danger than any insubordination. It's a miracle we're not under attack with all her screaming.

If she is allowed to continue to be the leader, I believe the odds of mission completion drop by a large amount."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #646 on: May 02, 2016, 03:27:09 pm »

Caderyn simply climbs into his tent and goes to sleep.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #647 on: May 02, 2016, 03:28:46 pm »

Caderyn simply climbs into his tent and goes to sleep.
((dammit murdoc i was going to challenge you to a duel

;-;))
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #648 on: May 02, 2016, 03:30:12 pm »

Niamh is nodding in the background.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #649 on: May 02, 2016, 03:32:47 pm »

"I have the same thoughts, however my orders are to watch her, and report my finding to the king. Should my report show her poorly, then she will suffer far more than any of you will during her lead. she is also inexperienced with leading. She doesn't understand what true authority is, and you should not hold that against her." He sighs, and pulls out a small vial from his toolbelt, opening it slightly to breath in the vapors from it, "For now, follow her lead. Do what she says and do not question it. If something comes up, you can expect me to intervene. I give you my word."
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #650 on: May 02, 2016, 03:34:15 pm »

"Plus, I knew what my contract said, girl. If I wanted to keep taking orders from her, I would've brought it up. At least I got paid for all my troubles and got a better deal.

It's pretty clear to me she's not all there in the head. She thinks you can ride back to Edo on horseback, for one. Considering the place is across an ocean from here, you'd be hard-pressed. Along with her thinking that Valkain has any claim to Edo."

Shina, who was nearby anyway, shows up.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2016, 03:37:23 pm by IamanElfCollaborator »

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #651 on: May 02, 2016, 03:37:21 pm »

"Alright. I just had to tell that to someone in a position to do something. I do believe that she will get at least one of us killed if she continues like this." As though someone hit a switch, she's suddenly back to her normal self. "S-Sorry for wasting your time, sir."

"Plus, I knew what my contract said, girl. If I wanted to keep taking orders from her, I would've brought it up. At least I got paid for all my troubles and got a better deal."
Shina, who was nearby anyway, shows up.
"B-But it wasn't legal, was the point. I'm h-happy that you got a better deal and can s-stay with us, though."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #652 on: May 02, 2016, 03:38:58 pm »

"Tch. As if I'd leave your sorry asses with her. Syrgan here may be a good boss, but he's got his hands full.

And hey, farmgirls have got to watch each other's backs."
Shina smiles at Lillian.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #653 on: May 02, 2016, 03:42:03 pm »

Niamh steps forwards.
"...That was brave of you, Lillian."

"Could you at least make it clear to her that this is not a military expedition but a civilian expedition that has a lot of soldiers in?"
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #654 on: May 02, 2016, 03:43:19 pm »

Syrgan just nods, before looking out towards the opposite woods.

Then the druid, "For now, It's not my place. I am not allowed to itervene unless someone dies because of her, or we get to the town safely."
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #655 on: May 02, 2016, 03:44:16 pm »

"You WHAT?!

That's bloody stupid!"
Sigtext

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #656 on: May 02, 2016, 03:45:26 pm »

"You WHAT?!

That's bloody stupid!"

At the sudden shout, another howl off in the distance, "Quite you fool! Are you trying to get them to come for us?" Syrgan half whispers and half shouts back at Naimh.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #657 on: May 02, 2016, 03:46:01 pm »

"Perfect. So we're under the yoke of a crazy woman who has no idea what the hell she's doing until we get to town." Shina takes a drink out of a hip flask, groaning.
"I'm going to pray that those Cirns you promised are worth every second."

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #658 on: May 02, 2016, 03:46:32 pm »

"Tch. As if I'd leave your sorry asses with her. Syrgan here may be a good boss, but he's got his hands full.

And hey, farmgirls have got to watch each other's backs."
Shina smiles at Lillian.
Lillian nods, smiling back.

Niamh steps forwards.
"...That was brave of you, Lillian."

"Could you at least make it clear to her that this is not a military expedition but a civilian expedition that has a lot of soldiers in?"

"N-not really..."
Then shout
"P-please be quiet..."
Sigtext!

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #659 on: May 02, 2016, 03:47:16 pm »

"Don't worry Shina. You don't have to take orders from her, only me." He smiles warmly at her again.
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 183