Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 183

Author Topic: Frostfell Wastes IC: The Journey Begins  (Read 96580 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: Frostfell Wastes IC: The Journey Begins
« Reply #585 on: May 02, 2016, 02:16:11 pm »

"A hymn, to the goddess Fumikata, mistress of healers and archers. I am imploring her to heal your wounds. As much as you don't want them healed, if a monster attacks, I am not going to sit here and be responsible for you remaining injured."

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #586 on: May 02, 2016, 02:17:02 pm »

"Ah. We be settin' up tents, then."
Jacob shrugs, and gets to doing just that.

((i assume we all get a tent or something? because i checked, and half the people setting one up dont have it in their inventory, so))
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #587 on: May 02, 2016, 02:18:09 pm »

"I have had worse dealt upon me, comrades... At the hands of someone much stronger. She is weak."
Freyja speaks rather hushed, out of earshot of the bitch.
((Will also note, 2 str wouldn't do much to Freyja, that's why I'm following what I say, not what Akroma did. Besides something else too in her back story.))
"A hymn, to the goddess Fumikata, mistress of healers and archers. I am imploring her to heal your wounds. As much as you don't want them healed, if a monster attacks, I am not going to sit here and be responsible for you remaining injured."
"I am of half a mind to challenge her myself."

"Ah!  I serve another god, myself, but I too call upon them to aid the injured."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #588 on: May 02, 2016, 02:19:06 pm »

"It's nice... However, I assure you, these are not bad wounds... You wouldn't want to see bad wounds."
Freyja twitches. Shira would see several... scars around the area. Old and new. Freyja then lowers her skirt forcefully.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #589 on: May 02, 2016, 02:19:33 pm »

"Kid, I've gone to war before you were even born. Believe me, I've seen far worse."

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #590 on: May 02, 2016, 02:19:43 pm »

"No you numb-nut, why are you *here*. It was clear from day one that I was going to lead the expedition, and so very clearly you are so very far above stooping so low to follow me. Yet you are here, risking not just corporal punishment but a legitimate execution by having your head bitten off by a dire-polarbear, just to note your displeasure at any time. when I have clearly given you the opportunity to leave and walk away to find glory elsewhere. Is it the payment? No, can't be, if you continue to refuse following orders you will lose any right for payment anyway, if I don't straight up sentence you for mutiny before that. What does a man have to gain from that?"
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #591 on: May 02, 2016, 02:21:21 pm »

"I am, though not in the way you might be thinking. There is more to smithing than swinging a hammer.
I could temper your weapon if you would like, but again there is little more possible without a proper flame and water source."
((Why not use Caderyn as a heat source ? He is so hot-headed he could supply a whole smelter by itself ! And for water, we have snow everywhere ! :P))

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #592 on: May 02, 2016, 02:21:32 pm »

Freyja twitches again.
"I'd rather those be war scars..."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #593 on: May 02, 2016, 02:22:24 pm »

"Ach...Then I hope you will repay them for it.

That should not stand."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
« Reply #594 on: May 02, 2016, 02:23:32 pm »

"I am, though not in the way you might be thinking. There is more to smithing than swinging a hammer.
I could temper your weapon if you would like, but again there is little more possible without a proper flame and water source."
Ishtari offers a hand up. "Ssssstill, you can't do much usssssseful lying on the ground."
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #595 on: May 02, 2016, 02:23:53 pm »

"I've seen the other kind, too."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #596 on: May 02, 2016, 02:25:44 pm »

"I'm here to seek fame, glory, and treasures, and have exhausted such chances farther south. If you deny me even the chance to fight then I will seek battle somewhere else, form my own group. Driving away your most talented warriors doesn't bode well for this one, besides. If I leave, this group is doomed unless there's some hidden talent I'm not seeing. Unless the naga lives up to his words."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #597 on: May 02, 2016, 02:26:55 pm »

Freyja goes silent, picking her cloak up, and throwing the fur over her. She raises the hood up, and sheathes her sword.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #598 on: May 02, 2016, 02:27:33 pm »

Shina looks around.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
« Reply #599 on: May 02, 2016, 02:28:43 pm »

"I'm here to seek fame, glory, and treasures, and have exhausted such chances farther south. If you deny me even the chance to fight then I will seek battle somewhere else, form my own group. Driving away your most talented warriors doesn't bode well for this one, besides. If I leave, this group is doomed unless there's some hidden talent I'm not seeing. Unless the naga lives up to his words."
"Do not fight with the general, human. You are one of the few here who issssn't a coward. Just follow ordersssss, and then it will be done."
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 183