Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 183

Author Topic: Frostfell Wastes IC: The Journey Begins  (Read 96612 times)

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
Re: Frostfell Wastes IC: The Journey Begins
« Reply #570 on: May 02, 2016, 02:04:50 pm »

Elidyr calmly pushes ups.
Istari approaches Elidyr. "I think you can get up now."
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #571 on: May 02, 2016, 02:05:47 pm »

Ishtari glares at him. "Although many monssssstersssss are lessssss technologically advanccccced than humansssss, there are many who are far better ssssstrategisssssstsssss, by nature."
"Interesting. Having never seen an intelligent monster before, it is hard for me to believe this. Though fairy tales of demons and army of horrors are only fairy tales, they may hold a sliver of truth."

Brother Robert, already hard to understand, is now nigh incomprehensible. "'ll 'en ya d'n't no sh't 'b't m'n'st'rs. 're s'r't 'n sh't!"
"While I didn't understand your words brother Robert, I can guess your thoughts. Keep your lively spirit up." he says laughing.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #572 on: May 02, 2016, 02:05:58 pm »

"Then show the others how it is done, instead of standing around with long explanations on why you don't want to follow orders you maggot. You think I inherited my position like certain noblemen? I worked myself up from the bottom to this rank, and you'd do well not to question my methods just because you are all sensitive and need a special safe place to feel comfortable. AND WHAT HAPPENED TO BUILDING TENTS? THE WOLF SHOW IS OVER, NOW RETURN TO WOKR YOU SPOOKED LITTLE LAMBS."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #573 on: May 02, 2016, 02:07:10 pm »

"Are you sure? Barely half of the tents have been set."
Black lives matter.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #574 on: May 02, 2016, 02:07:49 pm »

"Good that you're willing to defend your honor, even if the coward refused you the chance," Caderyn says to Freyja. He waits a moment for the reply, then heads back toward his tent and begins clearing a spot for a campfire.

"Stop your blathering, you lost what little respect I might have had for you already, and the task is being done besides." This last is directed at Ludmilla.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #575 on: May 02, 2016, 02:09:08 pm »

"What you saw were just feral monsters. Not real monsters, that plan and choose their targets. A real monster will goad you into going for the kill..." Syrgan reflexively places a hand on his chest, "... only to use your ego against you." he then pinches the bridge of his nose again at the lecture Ludmilla gave.
Taros is silent for a moment after hearing this.

"...Real monsters you say..." he tightens his grip on the handle of his sword.
"You seem to have had...unfortunate encounters with them. Would you tell me more about true monsters ? Knowing what I will face shall prove valuable."

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
« Reply #576 on: May 02, 2016, 02:10:32 pm »

"Are you sure? Barely half of the tents have been set."
"Well, I think everyone would appreccciate it much more if you helped with ssssetting them up. You are experienccccced with a hammer, no?"

"Then show the others how it is done, instead of standing around with long explanations on why you don't want to follow orders you maggot. You think I inherited my position like certain noblemen? I worked myself up from the bottom to this rank, and you'd do well not to question my methods just because you are all sensitive and need a special safe place to feel comfortable. AND WHAT HAPPENED TO BUILDING TENTS? THE WOLF SHOW IS OVER, NOW RETURN TO WOKR YOU SPOOKED LITTLE LAMBS."
Ishtari completely ignores her, focused on getting Elidyr up.

"What you saw were just feral monsters. Not real monsters, that plan and choose their targets. A real monster will goad you into going for the kill..." Syrgan reflexively places a hand on his chest, "... only to use your ego against you." he then pinches the bridge of his nose again at the lecture Ludmilla gave.
Taros is silent for a moment after hearing this.

"...Real monsters you say..." he tightens his grip on the handle of his sword.
"You seem to have had...unfortunate encounters with them. Would you tell me more about true monsters ? Knowing what I will face shall prove valuable."
Ishtari looks at him, and points at his own face.
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #577 on: May 02, 2016, 02:11:50 pm »

"Good that you're willing to defend your honor, even if the coward refused you the chance," Caderyn says to Freyja. He waits a moment for the reply, then heads back toward his tent and begins clearing a spot for a campfire.

"Stop your blathering, you lost what little respect I might have had for you already, and the task is being done besides." This last is directed at Ludmilla.

"Mr.Corraidhin, what is your excuse?"
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #578 on: May 02, 2016, 02:12:18 pm »

Niamh, meanwhile, gives Ludmilla an icy stare that seems very out of place on her face and completely ignores her.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: May 02, 2016, 02:13:08 pm »

"I have had worse dealt upon me, comrades... At the hands of someone much stronger. She is weak."
Freyja speaks rather hushed, out of earshot of the bitch.
((Will also note, 2 str wouldn't do much to Freyja, that's why I'm following what I say, not what Akroma did. Besides something else too in her back story.))
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #580 on: May 02, 2016, 02:13:43 pm »

((is freyja going to somehow no-sell shina's song ;-;))

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #581 on: May 02, 2016, 02:14:05 pm »

"Excuse? I believe I've made myself abundantly clear as to why I'm not listening to your orders from here on out, unless you're trying to imply I've gotten no work done." He gestures at the set up tent and the cleared space for the firepit.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #582 on: May 02, 2016, 02:14:50 pm »

"What is this song, if I may ask?"
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #583 on: May 02, 2016, 02:15:28 pm »

Ishtari looks at him, and points at his own face.
Taros laughs :
"As strange as it may seem to you, Naga, I don't consider you a monster. My personal definition of a "monster" is a mindless beast bent on killing. But considering what I am hearing, this definition will change soon."

He pauses a moment and adds with a friendly smile :
"And you still wouldn't be included in it."

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #584 on: May 02, 2016, 02:15:41 pm »

"I am, though not in the way you might be thinking. There is more to smithing than swinging a hammer.
I could temper your weapon if you would like, but again there is little more possible without a proper flame and water source."
Black lives matter.
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 183