Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 183

Author Topic: Frostfell Wastes IC: The Journey Begins  (Read 96569 times)

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Frostfell Wastes IC: The Journey Begins
« Reply #480 on: May 02, 2016, 12:41:18 pm »

Taros has been observing and listening the whole time, not daring to show any insubordination in front of superiors.

But seeing how a fight might erupt again, he steps in front of Freyja, and says in a voice only audible to her :

"Don't give yourself in to violence young knight."

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: May 02, 2016, 12:41:40 pm »

Elidyr is pushing up in the campsite, which three people are now inside.
Black lives matter.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: May 02, 2016, 12:43:11 pm »

Shina goes to set up her tent in the meantime, still keeping an eye and taking notes.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: May 02, 2016, 12:43:57 pm »

"Sygern, you will stay back. I intend on having a duel over my honor. And if she is not courageous enough to take this offer, then she is not fit to be a leader. She talks, but refuses to bite. That is like a leader boasting of an army, but having them sitting at their lodges eating mutton and fattening themselves for a slaughter."
Freyja continues pointing her sword.

Taros has been observing and listening the whole time, not daring to show any insubordination in front of superiors.

But seeing how a fight might erupt again, he steps in front of Freyja, and says in a voice only audible to her :

"Don't give yourself in to violence young knight."

"If one were to tarnish your honor, you would duel them as well."
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: May 02, 2016, 12:46:06 pm »

"DO YOU HAVE A FUCKING DEATHWISH?! Sygern, hold her down. Don't worry, she will life."
"As you command." He, having got off his horse much earlier, walks over to Freyja, intending to grab her. Then Shina, "Permission denied. Just keep taking notes."

Turning in front of Syrgan and Ludmilla, he kneels respectfully, bowing his head :
"Please, pardon this young knight lively behavior. Youth is full of energy, and the long travel has worn her patience."

"If one were to tarnish your honor, you would duel them as well."
"There is greater honor than one's honor." he says to her. "Please, don't risk your life now."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: May 02, 2016, 12:47:01 pm »

As Shina sits by Elidyr.
"Is there any reason why you're naked in the snow?"

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #486 on: May 02, 2016, 12:47:43 pm »

"Let Freyja duel, unless our exalted leader here is too craven to fight a girl. This is a matter of honor and hers has been offended, it is that simple."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: May 02, 2016, 12:51:01 pm »

Syrgan pushes taros out of the way and quickly grabs freyja, "I'm sorry for this, but I warned you when I said I care nothing for nobles." He places a well aimed kick to the back of her knee, bringing her to the ground. He then speaks to Taros, "Be silent." His command was clear, of course.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: May 02, 2016, 12:53:26 pm »

Taros stays silent, unshaken like a rock. None could tell his thoughts.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: May 02, 2016, 12:54:04 pm »

Shina frowns at the kicking, but does not move to intervene. Unless absolutely necessary. After all, Syrgan was paying her.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #490 on: May 02, 2016, 12:56:11 pm »

"Dishonorable wretch! You have the nerve to not only interfere with a duel of honor, but strike a comrade from behind? I should challenge you myself!"
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: May 02, 2016, 12:58:16 pm »

He doesn't pause in the slightest, and is only half naked.

"I was assigned push-ups until dinner was made, and it is easier to do them clothesless, though I do not recall exactly where I learned this from."
Black lives matter.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: May 02, 2016, 12:58:52 pm »

The moment Caderyn spoke, Ajen lunged towards him, growling low and preventing Caderyn from moving, "Move and Ajen will tear out your throat. Now, Be slient."
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: May 02, 2016, 12:59:19 pm »

"Put some clothes on. You'll freeze yourself to death before dinner gets made."

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: May 02, 2016, 12:59:38 pm »

Ludmilla steps forth and pulls the subdued Freydis to the ground, bottom up, exposing her so very unarmored behind, holding up a large iron riding crop...the kind of which you use to spur bears into a full charge..

"I AM CAVALRY SEARGANT LUDMILLA YENINGOROTH, YOUR OFFICER IN COMMAND BY THE ORDERS OF KING JOHANNES FALKETH, 23RD RULER OF VALKEIN, RULER OF HAEARN, CONQUERER OF THE NORTH, DESCENDANT OF ELSBETH. IT IS MY ORDER TO TAKE COMMAND OF THE VANGUARD OF THE CONQUERING OF ESBELLERN, AS THE LEADER IN CHARGE OF ONE OF THE 20 GREAT-HUNTS TO PACIFY THE LAND FROM THE CLUTCH OF NATIVES, PAVING THE PATH FOR MANKIND."

WHACK

the beating began, and it was a merciless one, leaving more than just red lines.

"FROM NOW ON YOU WILL ONLY SPEAK WHEN SPOKEN TO AND THE FIRST AND LAST WORDS FROM YOUR MOUTHes WILL BE MA'AM! WHEN YOU LADIES LEAVE MY TRAINING, IF YOU SURVIVE LONG ENOUGH YOU WILL BE WEAPONS. YOU WILL BE MINISTERS OF DEATH, PRAYING FOR WAR. BUT UNTIL THEN YOU ARE NOTHING."

WHACK

"BECAUSE I AM HARD YOU WILL NOT LIKE ME! BUT THE MORE YOU HATE ME THE MORE YOU WILL LEARN."

WHACK

"I AM HARD BUT I AM FAIR. THERE IS NO BIGOTRY HERE. I DO NOT MAKE A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN WOMEN, FREE MEN, SLAVES, SUB-HUMANS OR NOBLEMEN. HERE IN THE FROZEN DIRT YOU ARE ALL EQUAL. AND MY ORDERS ARE TO WEED OUT ALL THE NON-HACKERS WHO DO NOT HAVE THE GEAR TO SERVE IN MY BELOVED HUNT! DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT?!""

One more whip echoed through the valley, when Ludmilla finaly finished her punishment. It was an act of mercy. It was either that, or a dismounted footsoldier in improper armor against bear-cavalry
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 183