Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 183

Author Topic: Frostfell Wastes IC: The Journey Begins  (Read 96202 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: Frostfell Wastes IC: The Journey Begins
« Reply #930 on: May 03, 2016, 11:14:02 am »

"If it's all the same, boss, I'll carry the body with me on my horse. It'll free up the caravans, and I can ride faster than any scavenger who wants at it."

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #931 on: May 03, 2016, 11:14:36 am »

-no-
« Last Edit: May 03, 2016, 12:06:50 pm by Akroma »
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #932 on: May 03, 2016, 11:15:50 am »

"For what it's worth, I don't think it's Ludmilla, as much as I personally do not appreciate her continuing efforts to force those who signed on as civilians to be a soldiery.

It's far too obvious.

I was asleep the entire night."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #933 on: May 03, 2016, 11:31:45 am »

"I believe it would be downright akin to manslaughter to lead this caravan any futher north, towards the danger, until they are prepared. We will camp here for a few more days, and I shall instruct these men on how one goes about fighting a wolf-pack lead by a monster. We will leave once they at the very least grasped the basics. Until everyone knows exactly what everyone is to do in case of a werewolf attack, we will only have 15 men who all will just do what they think is best at that time. More than half of them will be wrong, and chaos descends on us, lowering even the chances of those who were making the right decisions."

"Are you serious? We have a murderer in our midst and a monster sneaking into camp at night to kill our comrades. The monster made not a noise that anyone heard. Even I would be scared of spending the night in the cold open air, waiting for a monster to decide it's my turn to die." Syrgan has already packed his tent, which makes mounting his horse even quicker, "Those who would rather head into town, which I remind you isn't even three miles from here, get ready quickly. Otherwise I suggest you follow the good commander's orders." Syrgan then looks to Shina, "Permission granted. Load Miss Freyja's corpse up and get ready to head out."
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #934 on: May 03, 2016, 11:34:22 am »

"Alright, boss.

Anyone wanting to ride into town with me, pack light, grab a horse and meet me at the edge of camp. We're not taking one of the caravans, it'll slow us down."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #935 on: May 03, 2016, 11:34:59 am »

Beor shrugs and quickly goes to pack his things and grab a horse.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #936 on: May 03, 2016, 11:35:59 am »

Caderyn heads toward his tent. "I'll be along shortly."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #937 on: May 03, 2016, 11:36:45 am »

"My armor and equipment might be too heavy to ride into town with you so unless you want me to go I might stay here and do that training thing with the Sarge....but beohtric is going so I'm going! "
She just follows beohtric.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #938 on: May 03, 2016, 11:36:52 am »

((should have really mentioned the 3 miles away. On steam you clearly insinuated boss fight was about to happen on the way to the city, which I though was still days away. why the FUCK did we even rest for the night when it was just 3 miles? This make no sense at all. Sygern should have fucking said THEN "well sorry ma'am you might have read the map wrong, but it makes no sense at all to rest when sunset is an hour away, but the next city is half an hour away))
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #939 on: May 03, 2016, 11:46:11 am »

((should have really mentioned the 3 miles away. On steam you clearly insinuated boss fight was about to happen on the way to the city, which I though was still days away. why the FUCK did we even rest for the night when it was just 3 miles? This make no sense at all. Sygern should have fucking said THEN "well sorry ma'am you might have read the map wrong, but it makes no sense at all to rest when sunset is an hour away, but the next city is half an hour away))

((Literally he followed orders. The OP even said the town was on the horizon. Also, I never insinuated anything. I said combat wouldn't be happening just yet. I said combat, not Boss fight.))
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #940 on: May 03, 2016, 11:54:29 am »

Shina's tent has already disappeared, and is already packed on Tatsumaki's back along with her sleeping roll and Freyja's corpse. Shina is already on her horse, waiting for everyone else.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #941 on: May 03, 2016, 12:03:42 pm »

Poof, suddenly Ludmilla explodes, and the last 2 days of RP never happened.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #942 on: May 03, 2016, 12:05:24 pm »

"I will take command over you for however long I can, and until we reach our destination, my ass is yours."
It's a rare thing that makes Brother Robert laugh while sober, and a rarer thing that makes him laugh so hard he bawls. This is one of those things. If not for that almost Freudian slip, he would have been much ruder.
"Sorry, ma'am, but you can keep your ass, I've absolutely no interest in it. Furthermore, you will do one of the things you just said; you will get me to town safely, and will follow your orders as far as they get me there. I will not be broken and reformed like a common militiaman. I will train in tactics, because I intend to hunt with some of this company, but not with you. I need no instruction that you can provide; unless, that is, if you are a proficient unarmed werewolf hunter. I'd rather take the bear's advice."

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #943 on: May 03, 2016, 12:05:58 pm »

((wat))
Black lives matter.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #944 on: May 03, 2016, 12:08:26 pm »

"Great pick up line Sarge."
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 183