Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 183

Author Topic: Frostfell Wastes IC: The Journey Begins  (Read 96218 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: Frostfell Wastes IC: The Journey Begins
« Reply #900 on: May 03, 2016, 09:37:30 am »

"Yes, but she's also the only one with any real motive to do it. She's the obvious suspect for a reason after all, and it's impossible for everyone to think through things that are as passionate at their core as murder."

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #901 on: May 03, 2016, 09:39:47 am »

"It's possible that someone perhaps took her Lance and used it to kill the girl....Who has shown to have a grudge agasint freyja?"
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #902 on: May 03, 2016, 09:40:06 am »

"And anyway, if she DID do it, why stay here in the morning, realising that everyone had found the body? She's the ONLY suspect, so she can't deflect suspicion. She has no one to argue that she didn't have a motive.

Staying here if she DID do it would be suicidal."

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #903 on: May 03, 2016, 09:43:32 am »

-tada-
« Last Edit: May 03, 2016, 12:08:41 pm by Akroma »
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #904 on: May 03, 2016, 09:45:26 am »

"Make no mistake. I'm not saying she's not a possible suspect. I'm saying it makes no sense for be here right now if she was because I presume she is not, in fact, suicidally stupid."

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #905 on: May 03, 2016, 09:46:56 am »

"just tell us everything you know sergeant.If you want to prove your innocence then we need to know everything you did last night down to the hour and if you have anyone who can confirm your story they need to speak up."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #906 on: May 03, 2016, 09:52:59 am »

"I'm not blaming you just because it was a lance used. But who would be able to get by your bear with something of yours and not suffer a wound? And no one would question you walking around camp, though the gaurds do seem to be blind... and who would risk execution for trying to frame you for murder? And finally, the only other lance user has an alibi in Caderyn. If she had been up and out last night, he probably would have known. Which isn't to say they couldn't have collaborated, but Caderyn seems to care to much for his honor and Giliebte has no reason to kill her. Doesn't even dislike you enough to frame you if my reckoning is right."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #907 on: May 03, 2016, 09:54:56 am »

"And all of this goes out of the window if we don't assume someone sent an assassin to kill Freyja. You have mercenaries in your midst, what makes you think someone outside didn't send someone in to take her out? She has enough enemies as a noble."

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #908 on: May 03, 2016, 09:56:35 am »

-nope-
« Last Edit: May 03, 2016, 12:08:28 pm by Akroma »
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #909 on: May 03, 2016, 09:59:05 am »

"If it were an assassin why would they leave her revivable? Unless someone caught an assassin and isn't speaking up..."
Beorhtric looks around with a clear 'anyone?' expression.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #910 on: May 03, 2016, 10:01:09 am »

"Resurrection isn't that common. Even back in my homeland, people call it a myth. I've seen it happen, so I don't believe that myself, but even so.

I'm not saying Ludmilla shouldn't be suspect. I'm saying that if we suspect her alone, we're being foolish. And if we're wrong and she didn't do this, you're all traitors who attempted to slay an officer of the court."

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #911 on: May 03, 2016, 10:01:29 am »

"Assss I ssssaid, I will accompany you. I am experiencccced in dealing with fallen ssssoldierssss."
"As do I. Let me help you."
"Thank you, the both of you."

"I-I was t-talking to the ones talking a-about burying one of t-them..."
Niamh seems strangely unaffected by the smell of blood.
"We should not bury them, yes."
"E-Even if we can't resurrect them without a special g-gem, we might find one on this mission or another, and burying them w-would make it harder to find them."
"Trust me when it comes to spiritual matters; his soul has tallied and sorted. We may still be able to pry it from Saint Esbel's records, but that is not an easy proposition. If we can recover him; we can return to this place, and find the marker that we will erect in his honour. His body will be preserved much better in the cold earth's embrace than if we were to carry him to town. However, if you listen to reason, and insist on dragging him with us, we will."

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #912 on: May 03, 2016, 10:06:05 am »

-poof-
« Last Edit: May 03, 2016, 12:08:00 pm by Akroma »

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #913 on: May 03, 2016, 10:10:22 am »

"Well then okay sergeant who do you think did it then?"

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #914 on: May 03, 2016, 10:11:09 am »

Elidyr is listening, and he is not happy.

"You would take it upon yourself to blame Ludmilla simply due to personal bias and laughable evidence? Anyone could possibly have a lance with them, or have stolen one from camp, cleaned the blood off, and replaced it. As well, Ludmilla has little reason to kill anyone, being that she is assigned to keep us all living until we arrive at our destination.
Murdering Freyja would only make her job more difficult. We can easily ask Freyja once she is revived; all this hostility and blame is unnecessary and will only complicate things."
Black lives matter.
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 183