Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 183

Author Topic: Frostfell Wastes IC: The Journey Begins  (Read 96482 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: Frostfell Wastes IC: The Journey Begins
« Reply #450 on: May 02, 2016, 11:49:20 am »

"I'll give you a third of all pay I get, and of course, if you find any loot or money from other sources you're entitled to keep it. I will provide for supplies required in the field including healing, materials for those sheets of yours, and arrows."

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: May 02, 2016, 11:50:48 am »

"Again, with all due respect, that was completely unnecessary. Insults and threats foster nothing but animosity."
Black lives matter.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #452 on: May 02, 2016, 11:51:17 am »

Caderyn returns from setting up his tent. "I'll offer another third as well if it means another sane human being at my side."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: May 02, 2016, 11:53:47 am »

Syrgan nods while still jotting down notes.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: May 02, 2016, 11:53:47 am »

((Doubled))
« Last Edit: May 02, 2016, 11:56:14 am by Sanure »
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: May 02, 2016, 11:55:05 am »

"HOLD UP SOLDIER, YOUR DUTY OF BUILDING TENT HAS JUST BEEN REPLACED WITH PUSHUPS, SKY IS YOUR LIMIT YOU PEACE-LOVING COCKSUCKER IF YOU DARE STOP DOING PUSHUPS UNTIL ALL TENTS ARE BUILT AND DINNER IS COOKED, I WILL MAKE YOUR LIFE A LIVING HELL! YOU WILL NOT LAUGH, YOU WILL NOT CRY, YOU WILL LEARN BY THE NUMBERS! I HAVE YOUR NAME! I HAVE YOUR ASS! AND IF YOU EVER TALK BACK TO ME AGAIN YOU WILL PRAY THE WEREWOLVES GET YOU BEFORE I DO! AND EVERYONE ELSE, STOP JACKING OFF AND MAKE TENT, LIGHT A FIRE AND PREPARE DINNER, OR YOUR LAZINESS WILL KILL YOUR FELLOW SOLDIER, YOU DEGENERATE SLOTHS!"
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: May 02, 2016, 11:56:41 am »

Elidyr gives a firm nod and makes his way to the "center" of the area with his things.
Black lives matter.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: May 02, 2016, 11:56:56 am »

Shina raises an eyebrow. Her expression is rather calm, hiding her amusement at Ludmilla trying to get control of the situation back from her.

Perfect.
"Any other offers? It seems you guys can't live without me."

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: May 02, 2016, 11:57:40 am »

"Shino, a moment if you will." He's still got the cold voice, but it's more lighter than previously.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: May 02, 2016, 11:58:20 am »

((Shina, god damn it))
Shina heads over to him.
"Yes?"

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #460 on: May 02, 2016, 11:58:35 am »

"You're a piss-poor leader if you think this is going to earn you anything other than hatred. Here's something you mightn't been told: this isn't the bloody military."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: May 02, 2016, 12:02:22 pm »

Ludmilla moves Mikhail right behind Shina, then orders it out to let out a deafening, ear-drum ripping cry of havoc that certainly triggered a few small avalanches in the distances, if that rumor is let to believe.

""Do not test my patience any further. I have forbidden my soldiers from hiring you, and I will not allow you any further to undermine my authority. Your first call to mutiny was already inching close to severe punishment, and I let you off lightly. But challening my soldiers to insubordination is sabotage, and punishable by death by the laws of these lands. As the highest authority in command, I can not only accuse you, I am also the judge. Do not test my patience any further, and leave, or I WILL see you removed."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: May 02, 2016, 12:02:35 pm »

"A cirn upfront. three more when we make it to town and we finish this mission. Your job will be to assist me in my work, you will cook for me, take care of my horse, attend to my errands, and defend me if need be. You will report to me and only me. You will not bother anyone unless they deserve it. If I call you, you will come immediatly. When the mission is finished, I will extend the contract with another two cirns, if you desire. Is this acceptable?" He merely speaks as softly as possible, so as not to let anyone else here him. he does ignore Ludmilla.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: May 02, 2016, 12:04:29 pm »

Ludmilla...accepts Sygerns regression, but calls him over, to the side of things

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: May 02, 2016, 12:10:05 pm »

Beorhtric waits for Shina and Syrgan to finish to see if she'll accept his offer.
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 183