Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 183

Author Topic: Frostfell Wastes IC: The Journey Begins  (Read 96454 times)

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
Re: Frostfell Wastes IC: The Journey Begins
« Reply #420 on: May 02, 2016, 11:00:37 am »

"You DARE open the cloak of a lady! You speak wrongly of I, and you speak so highly of yourself, but you are no more than the king's whore!"
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: May 02, 2016, 11:02:01 am »

Geliebte says in a still serious tone.
"ma,am Calvary sergeant Yennigoroth I do in fact swing both ways and for the danger part not really. "
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: May 02, 2016, 11:02:43 am »

Elidyr looks disapprovingly at the lady he just ineffectually defended the honor of. Does nobody listen to him any more?!
Black lives matter.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: May 02, 2016, 11:05:09 am »

"And thank you for the defense, Elidyr."
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: May 02, 2016, 11:07:24 am »

First looking at the noble, Freyja, "Ms. Frostwind. I command you be silent. Your nobility means nothing to me, and I will not treat my subordinate to such disrespect." His eyes were cold.

Then to Geliebte, "Fall in line soldier and shut your trap." When he said this, Geliebte would finally understand the words Tarm Guard. They were the elite of the elite. The personal guard of the king himself, above the law, nah, those that enforce it. The fear it brought would leave her shaking in her boots.

Indeed, most would know about the Tarm guard, the most elite of the elite. Syrgan's very presence brought a measure of newfound safety and a dire sense of danger to the nearly over journey.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: May 02, 2016, 11:08:06 am »

"How about you two back the hell off each other!?"
NOW Shina intervenes. She's actually taller than both Ludmilla AND Freyja. She turns to Ludmilla first.
"Before you say a word, girl, my orders are taken from whoever's paying me. And last I recall, that wasn't you. You're only the guy sent here to handle us. If you want us to respect you, then how about you buck your ideas up? Treating your soldiers like a bunch o' slaves ain't going to get you anywhere.

And you, miss Frostwind or whatever.....you have got to buck up your ideas. Out here, nobility doesn't matter. What matters is if you can fight worth a damn and won't run away from a fight. I couldn't care less which one of you's the king's whore or whatever, but I do care if you're going to get all of us killed. That goes for both of you.

I may just be a common sellsword, but I have a vested interest in walking out of here alive and getting everyone out of here alive. Unless, of course, you want a mutiny on your hands. Or want to start one."

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: May 02, 2016, 11:08:37 am »

Gilebete nods but is clearly not scared.... You get the feeling gilebete is very shameless and doesn't scare easily.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: May 02, 2016, 11:14:33 am »

Syrgan approaches Shino, his height just a bit taller than hers, "And I suggest you back off now." His voice is cold as well.
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: May 02, 2016, 11:16:37 am »

Shina studies him briefly. She shows no sign of actually being scared of Syrgan.
"........I defer to you, then, sir."
She gets back in line. The 'sir' is sincere.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: May 02, 2016, 11:17:42 am »

Ludmilla does not visibly acknowledge Syrgan past of putting the letter away, and continues to address Geliebte.

"THEN YOU ARE IN THE WRONG PLACE YOU HORMONE DRIVEN SACK OF SYPHILLIS, THIS IS THE MOST DANGEROUS PLACE ON EARTH AND WE HAVE COME HERE TO HUNT THE MOST DANGEROUS CREATURES ON EARTH, AND IF YOU WASTE MY TIME TRYING TO FUCK YOUR FELLOW SOLDIER RATHER THAN FIGHTING SIDE BY SIDE WITH YOUR EYES ON THE ENEMY AND NOT LADIES FROSTWINDS EAGERLY DISPLAYED GOODS, THEN I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL FUCK. YOU. UP. YOU ARE HERE FOR THE DANGER. YOU WILL FLIRT WITH DANGER, FONDLE DANGER AND GO DOWN ON DANGERS CARPET AND YOU WILL LOVE IT!"

she then turns Mikhail around, to face Shino

"THE KING IS PAYING YOUR BILLS, AND IT IS I ALONE WHO DECIDES WHO IS WORTHY OF THAT PAYMENT. YOU DON'T WANT TO OBEY MY ORDERS MEANS YOU DON'T WANT TO GET PAID. FALL IN LINE SOLDIER OR YOU WILL FIND YOURSELF ON THE FASTEST WAY BACK HOME TO WHATEVER STINKING SEWER YOUR DISFIGURED SUBHUMANS COME FROM WITHOUT A DIME TO PAY FOR IT. OR DOES YOUR KIND NOT KNOW WHAT A CHAIN OF COMMAND IS? OR WHAT THE PUNISHMENT..."

Ludmilla gives Mikhail a command, and he raised up on his hind-legs, towering at almost 6 meters of force.

"FOR A MUTINY IS?."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: May 02, 2016, 11:18:36 am »

"And thank you for the defense, Elidyr."
A nod.
Black lives matter.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #431 on: May 02, 2016, 11:18:53 am »

With all this bickering, Caderyn has almost finished setting his tent up. Seems he's done it a few times before.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: May 02, 2016, 11:20:03 am »

He nods to Shina and slightly smiles. Shina gets the feeling he's probably faking the cold attitude.

Then Ludmilla, "So long as no one dies..." He's take out a small notebook and is jotting things down.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: May 02, 2016, 11:23:11 am »

Browfen finds all of this distasteful, but finally stands, examining the situation.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: May 02, 2016, 11:23:19 am »

Geliebte gives a nod of understanding and in a Dead serious tone
"I will not let my emotions get the best of me.I'm a soldier first after all and I'll follow orders Ma,am Calvary sergeant Yennigoroth."
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 183