Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 183

Author Topic: Frostfell Wastes IC: The Journey Begins  (Read 96464 times)

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
Re: Frostfell Wastes IC: The Journey Begins
« Reply #405 on: May 02, 2016, 10:38:42 am »

Jacob, for his part, keeps snoring on the wagon, seemingly dead to the world.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #406 on: May 02, 2016, 10:39:17 am »

Caderyn's shoulders shake with almost-silent laughter.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: May 02, 2016, 10:39:33 am »

((too much bullshit from all sides at once. Ludmilla is sort of right wanting to put discipline into everyone as fast as humanly possible. No way these jokers can survive even a day...))

"THATS MA'AM CAVALRY SEARGANT YENINGOROTH MA'AM TO YOU, YOU STEAMING PILE OF WASTED BREATH! DO YOU THINK I AM CUTE SOLDIER? DO YOU THINK I AM FUNNY?!"
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: May 02, 2016, 10:42:23 am »

In a tone that says she's heard all this before
"Ma,am Calvary sergeant Yeniggoroth yes and yes. "
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: May 02, 2016, 10:45:13 am »

"Ma'am, I would like to say with the utmost respect you deserve, that what you did to milady was rather... Unnecessary."

He is slightly annoyed once again.
Black lives matter.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: May 02, 2016, 10:45:39 am »

((Actually, most of the jokers are either veterans who're far older than Ludmilla herself or civvies who have no stake in the fight. :P ))
>Definitely an impudent brat. Back in my homeland, she would've been drummed out already for having such cheek.<

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: May 02, 2016, 10:49:05 am »

"WELL WHAT HAVE WE HERE A COMEDIAN! SOLDIER I GIVE YOU THREE SECONDS, EXACTLY THREE FUCKING SECONDS TO WHIPE THAT GRIN OF YOUR FACE OR I WILL GAUGE OUT YOUR EYEBALLS AND SKULLFUCK YOU DO YOU UNDERSTAND SOLDiER?!"

((for veterans, they sure know little about chain of command and obedience - and punishment for insubordination. For civvies, they sure know little about the difference between coming back with payment, or coming back being whipped))
« Last Edit: May 02, 2016, 10:54:02 am by Akroma »
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: May 02, 2016, 10:52:39 am »

Elidyr is very slightly more annoyed by being ignored in favor of more screaming, but he has a long way to go to upset.
Black lives matter.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: May 02, 2016, 10:53:28 am »

Geliebte does remove her smile and in a more serious tone befitting her station.
"Ma,am Calvary sergeant Yennigoroth you are indeed cute at least to me but the main reason you seem funny to me is I haven't been yelled at by someone in a while and it's nice to have some familiarity you put me in a good mood basically. "
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: May 02, 2016, 10:55:10 am »

She actually...?!
Black lives matter.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: May 02, 2016, 10:57:24 am »

"SUCKING UP WILL GET YOU NOWHERE YOU UNDISCIPLINED DISGRACE TO RANK AND MILITARY! YOU THINK I AM CUTE WHAT ARE YOU A QUEER? DO YOU EAT CARPET SOLDIER?! OR DO YOU JUST HAVE AN UNHEALTHY RELATIONSHIP WITH IMMEDIATE DANGER OF DEATH?! DOES THAT GET YOU MOIST YOU FILTHY PERVERT, DOES IT GET YOU OFF TO BE IN DANGER?!"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: May 02, 2016, 10:57:51 am »

((Or Ludmilla knows little of respect for her seniors. Even officers know when to shut the hell up and listen to their older peers. :P ))
Shina holds her tongue, for now.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: May 02, 2016, 10:58:11 am »

elidyr sweats
Black lives matter.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: May 02, 2016, 10:58:34 am »

((And the trigger was made~))

It was now that Syrgan spoke up, his voice showing his ranking, "Royal Retainer and Executioner Ludmilla Yeningoroth! By Royal decree, carried out by Tarm Guard Captain Syrgan Frostborn, I command you to cease your hostilities and fall in line. Starting now, I have new orders for you." Syrgan pulls out a sealed letter, the kings own seal marking it, "While you will retain leadership of the caravan, You are now being tested for entrance into the Tarm Guard, recommended to my command and liege, Johannes Falketh, by Archbishop Luxen Maeldraken. Starting now, I will be watching your every move, to see if you are remotely worthy for being a Tarm Guard. You have one chance to show me you are a capable leader as well as an ally. I recommend you tread carefully." He rides up beside Ludmilla, and hands her the royal decree. It is still sealed.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: May 02, 2016, 10:58:49 am »

((And the trigger was made~))

It was now that Syrgan spoke up, his voice showing his ranking, "Royal Retainer and Executioner Ludmilla Yeningoroth! By Royal decree, carried out by Tarm Guard Captain Syrgan Frostborn, I command you to cease your hostilities and fall in line. Starting now, I have new orders for you." Syrgan pulls out a sealed letter, the kings own seal marking it, "While you will retain leadership of the caravan, You are now being tested for entrance into the Tarm Guard, recommended to my command and liege, Johannes Falketh, by Archbishop Luxen Maeldraken. Starting now, I will be watching your every move, to see if you are remotely worthy for being a Tarm Guard. You have one chance to show me you are a capable leader as well as an ally. I recommend you tread carefully." He rides up beside Ludmilla, and hands her the royal decree. It is still sealed.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 183