Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 179 180 [181] 182 183

Author Topic: Frostfell Wastes IC: The Journey Begins  (Read 96064 times)

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
Re: Frostfell Wastes IC: The Journey Begins
« Reply #2700 on: June 27, 2016, 04:22:38 pm »

Browfen too. They need every hand.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2701 on: June 27, 2016, 09:39:58 pm »

Finishing up her treatment with Browfen- all hands on deck- Lillian sees the group having trouble with the were-wolf thingy. "H-Hey! Guys, if your w-weapons aren't doing anything, maybe it's weak to f-fire? Most wolves are...

A-Also, can someone get it's attention off Freyja?"

She then runs over to Freyja, and applies a salve.
Healing Salve for Freyja.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #2702 on: June 27, 2016, 11:57:51 pm »

"Argh! Alright... punk. Let's go."
Riposte!
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2703 on: June 29, 2016, 07:49:13 pm »

Spoiler: Init (click to show/hide)

Niamh goes for the groin with her staff! She... [17 vs 26!] It leaps out of the way, knocking her prone. she has lowered 4 places in the initiate list. ((werewolf Crit dodged.))

Elydir takes this moment to leap to Freyja's defense, actively Guarding her!

Taros rushes the werewolf as it lands and swings his shield towards it... [18 vs 16] He slams his shield into it, inflicting 15 stamina damage, and stunning the beast for 3 turns!

Syrgan wastes no time in taking advantage of Taros' incredible feat, "Well done Taros! Everyone we have an opening! Hit it with everything you got!" Syrgan lurches forwards, drawing his weapon, which appears to be a set of two daggers! He drives them deep into the flesh below the arms [Viper Strike], dealing 14 damage which proves to be a weak area on the beast! Syrgan inflicts Bleeding to the werewolf, and causes it's natural resistance to falter!

Freyja brings her sword low and thrusts it forward in a Riposte! It hits the beast, dealing 7 damage as she hits it in the armpit!

Geliebte chucks a steel javelin at the beast's weak point, hitting and dealing 0 damage. She just isn't strong enough to make the javelin stick.

Beohtric prays to an unknown god, bolstering Freyja's strength by 11! She feels very strong now!

Ishtari slashs forward with all of his strength, leaving a deep gash in the Werebeast for 18 damage!

Shina uses her Song of Fumikata's Rejuvenation to heal Freyja's wounds, healing her for 11 HP! Freya's stamina is already full.

Werebeast is stunned.

Lillian takes one of the strengthening potions out of her bag and uses it on Caderyn! He appriciates the +4 STR.

Caderyn loses his arrow, striking the werewolf in the side, dealing 10 damage! The arrow sticks in the wound!

Browfen is out cold. He should wake up next turn!

the werewolve bleeds out, taking 7 damage. The arrow bleeds out a little, inflicitng 3 damage.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2016, 08:06:23 pm by Sanure »
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #2704 on: June 29, 2016, 07:55:03 pm »

"You got it boss."
Beorhtric throws his weight into a weighted smash at the beast's weakpoint. He activates Exhaustive Diplomacy.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #2705 on: June 29, 2016, 07:58:10 pm »

Caderyn quickly puts up his bow and rushes over with his spear. He begins aiming a strike at its neck, aiming to drive the point through its spinal cord! He'll spend a turn ensuring it will land so he doesn't waste his chance.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2706 on: June 29, 2016, 08:06:11 pm »

Stab it in the armpits twice (once per arm?), spending the bonus action from Naturally Swift.

"...This feels wrong."
« Last Edit: June 29, 2016, 08:08:15 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2707 on: June 29, 2016, 08:10:44 pm »

Lillian, seeing everyone seems to be fine, runs off to grab a burning stick. Her own weapon probably won't do crap, so lets see if it's weak to fire. If it doesn't take a turn she stabs it in the weak spot.
Sigtext!

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #2708 on: June 29, 2016, 08:13:41 pm »

Freyja approaches the stunned beast, anger in her eyes. She lets out a barbaric battlecry as she brings down her blade upon the beast.
Twirling Strike!
« Last Edit: July 01, 2016, 01:33:32 am by Projeck37 »
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2709 on: June 29, 2016, 09:57:36 pm »

Taros stares at his mother's shield in disbelief, and can't help but thanks her.

Without much hope of doing tremendous damage, Taros simply cleaves the wolf with his sword, aiming for the head.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2710 on: June 29, 2016, 10:34:40 pm »

Go up to it with silver javelin and use heroic charge with javelin on it's groin.
"That Should keep him down for a little bit longer.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
« Reply #2711 on: June 29, 2016, 10:40:05 pm »

Ishtari, seeing no other necessary action, just slashes the wolf with his sword.
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #2712 on: July 02, 2016, 09:50:50 am »

"I got your back, kid!"
Shina takes out her bow and helps Freyja kill the wolf. Damn if that thing was going to kill that kid again.
Miracle of One Thousand Arrows!

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #2713 on: July 09, 2016, 11:38:47 am »

((Has everyone posted an action?))
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #2714 on: July 13, 2016, 11:06:09 pm »

(Auto) Elidyr rams his blade into the disoriented werewolf, dealing 14 damage!

Taros swings his sword and it simply slides off of his target, dealing 0 damage. Werewolf hide is pretty tough.

(Auto) Syrgan's daggers skate bite a bit deeper for 4 damage.

Freyja lands a quick pair of hits, dealing 13 and 6 damage! She should probably thank Beorhtric.

Geliebte charges into the Werewolf's crotch, spearing it for 6 damage and probably pissing it off.

Ishtari inflicts a wound worth 2 damage.

Beorhtric punches the werewolf in the armpit, spiking it for 3 damage.

Shina fires slightly less than one thousand arrows to deal 9 and 4 damage.

Niamh seems to have forgotten that her arms are as willowy as the rest of her frame as she hits twice for 0 damage. It does tire the wolf out somehow, though, for 2 points of stamina damage.

The werewolf growls a bit as it tries to recover.

Lillian runs to grab a stick! She runs really fast and immediately ignites the werewolf for 20 damage! It's now burning.

Caderyn stabs his spear at the werewolf's spinal column, but doesn't quite make it through. 0 damage.

Browfen wakes up.
GM of Trespassers V2.
Pages: 1 ... 179 180 [181] 182 183