Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 171 172 [173] 174 175 ... 183

Author Topic: Frostfell Wastes IC: The Journey Begins  (Read 96187 times)

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
Re: Frostfell Wastes IC: The Journey Begins
« Reply #2580 on: June 16, 2016, 11:04:58 pm »

Geliebte  smile's at  the  herbalist and nods following after her into the building.
"Miyva is a nice name I'm  Geliebte .So Yeah Sol seems preety cute and  chill as well.So what's this medicine for exactly?"
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #2581 on: June 16, 2016, 11:07:03 pm »

"Child, defy me, and you will know what it is to stand against a god."  Browfen looks utterly offended.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2582 on: June 16, 2016, 11:08:37 pm »

"If I must defy a god to save people, including the god I'm defying, then so be it.  It's not like I'll live long afterwards, I'm sure.  Please.  Just go.  No-one can make this better.  Not even the gods."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #2583 on: June 16, 2016, 11:11:19 pm »

Browfen shrugs

"You are just a real downer aren't you?"

Browfen full body Tackles the treehugger, Smashing a flaming bottle of clear oil onto their chest.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2584 on: June 16, 2016, 11:13:14 pm »

Niamh dodges Browfen if possible.

"Would you refuse... a small request made by a dying... woman?  Please.  Go."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2585 on: June 16, 2016, 11:15:28 pm »

"What are you doing Browfen ?!"

Taros jumps into the fray !

Attempt to shield Niamh. Failing that, dropshieldbash Browfen.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2586 on: June 16, 2016, 11:18:55 pm »

Russel grunts at Beorhtric, "Don't get any ideas. My wife is off limits."

Miyva laughs, "Yes, Solynthir can be quite flirtatious when it comes to us women. Poor Russel had to go toe to toe against her when he first proposed to me. She was just poking fun at him, but he took it personally." "Ay, and I showed her who had the right to your hand." Russel looks rather pleased. Miyva then looks down, her face looking grim, "The medicine is for her infertility. I'm a doctor by trade, and I have experience working with demi-humans and monsters. Solynthir is... unable to have children anymore. The hunters who attacker her had sliced her open and destroyed her reproductive organs. I've told her the medicine will not work on her kind, but... she never has given up hope..." Miyva looks utterly depressed at thinking on it. She solemnly grabs a case of glass vials filled with greenish liquid, "Give these to her. It's enough medicine to last her the rest of the month."
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #2587 on: June 16, 2016, 11:22:06 pm »

Beorhtric goes to grab the case as he speaks.
"Why would they do that? Wouldn't it just be easier to kill her outright?"

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2588 on: June 16, 2016, 11:25:08 pm »

"It's human nature to conquer mighty beasts. Why kill a monster when you can hobble it. The left her to die in the wastes. Everything she held dear was taken from her. She was left as a reminder that humans killed the Ice dragons."
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #2589 on: June 16, 2016, 11:27:23 pm »

Beorhtric pauses.
"No. It's nature to some humans. Normal people tend to call them cunts."

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2590 on: June 16, 2016, 11:28:49 pm »

Geliebte  takes the vials frowning actually looking sad her face contorted into a grimace her eyes filling with sorrow.
"She...did not deserve that she seems like a wonderful  woman and deserves to  be happy....her people did not deserve it if they were  all like her... humanity disappoints me sometimes...I hope this medicine has a chance of truly working she deserves the chance for her people to grow and prosper once again."

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2591 on: June 16, 2016, 11:35:34 pm »

-snip-
« Last Edit: June 17, 2016, 12:13:36 am by Sanure »

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2592 on: June 16, 2016, 11:35:47 pm »

"Tell that to the people of Frostfell. Our land is known for being the 'Home of dragon slayers'." Russel scoffs.

"As I said, the medicine will not work. It's not made for dragons. No medicine is strong enough for them... "

"Miyva, we must be going now. We have to return to town before the stable boys notice I'm gone with the wagon." Miyva nods and hugs Russel. Russel heads outside, waiting for the others.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2593 on: June 16, 2016, 11:52:13 pm »

Geliebte Looks at the vials calmly and gently holds them walking towards the wagon looking downtrodden....it really doesn't  suit her....

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2594 on: June 18, 2016, 09:27:52 am »

Solynthir roars, "You claim to be on my side, yet you attack your own people! I will not trust Traitors!" Solynthir rakes one of her claws towards Taros, Naimh and Browfen [8] [10] [16]. Taros see's the large claws sweeping towards them as he yells to move, himself jumping out of the way. Niamh jumps out of the way, only to have her right leg caught by one of the claws, tearing it and shattering the bone. Browfen, is not so lucky. He is caught directly in the sweep, his bones being shattered, his back being broken, and his body being sent flying into the back wall. He has suffered a mortal wound and is dying. "Traitors deserve to die!" It seems Solynthir was not aiming for Niamh or Taros, judging by how she cranes her head to stare at Browfen. Her throat seems to become covered in a dense icy fog.
Pages: 1 ... 171 172 [173] 174 175 ... 183