Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 162 163 [164] 165 166 ... 183

Author Topic: Frostfell Wastes IC: The Journey Begins  (Read 96355 times)

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Frostfell Wastes IC: The Journey Begins
« Reply #2445 on: June 13, 2016, 03:37:05 pm »

"Indeed, I'm sorry for you..."

Taros turns toward Shina :
"Excuse me Lady Archer, I have not yet inquired about your name. You are ?..."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #2446 on: June 13, 2016, 04:07:37 pm »

Beorhtric follows along after the girls.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2447 on: June 13, 2016, 04:53:16 pm »

Lillian is still around, having not left the table since the last time one bothered to check. She's still trying to think of what to do about that lady...
"If you wish to see the healer, this might be an opportunity.

Oh. They appear to have left without us.  I am so annoyed.  Not really.  Good grief, that woman, she grates upon my nerves.  We should head out separately.

Taros, if the dragon is hidden in the church and not killing anybody, it might be a good idea to let the dragon stay hidden in the church and continue not killing everybody, especially with the Frost Moon empowering everything and inciting murderous rages."
« Last Edit: June 13, 2016, 04:55:07 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #2448 on: June 13, 2016, 04:54:28 pm »

Shina lifts an eyebrow up at Taros.
"Shina. I thought we'd introduced ourselves to each other."

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2449 on: June 13, 2016, 05:03:02 pm »

Shina lifts an eyebrow up at Taros.
"Shina. I thought we'd introduced ourselves to each other."
"Sorry, I must have forgotten. I hope you will excuse me if that is the case. Anyway, my name is Taros."

"Taros, if the dragon is hidden in the church and not killing anybody, it might be a good idea to let the dragon stay hidden in the church and continue not killing everybody, especially with the Frost Moon empowering everything and inciting murderous rages."
"To me, if there is a dragon in the church, we should attempt to strike it down as soon as possible. With the Frost Moon out, if this dragon has already killed, there is no doubt it will re-enact such exactions. And even if it didn't, knowing a powerful monster is hiding in a town full of civilians keep me restless."

To basically everyone around:
"What do you think we should do ? I won't head in recklessly, but I still maintain my opinion that this matter should be taken care of."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #2450 on: June 13, 2016, 05:05:14 pm »

"You're excused. Nice to meet'cha."
Shina smiles, before looking confused.
"What? What dragon?"

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2451 on: June 13, 2016, 05:09:07 pm »

"Thank you Shina. I just heard from the city watch that an Ice Dragon appeared in town a week ago. It went on a rampage, devouring many people, and eventually hid in the Church. The city watch was unable to find it there though, as if it vanished."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2452 on: June 13, 2016, 05:10:02 pm »

"The point is it isn't killing anybody while it's in the church, ergo, it staying in the church and not killing more people is probably a good idea.

There is doubt, in other words.  I think."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2453 on: June 13, 2016, 06:10:22 pm »

"An ice dragon? Here in this remote town? Doubtful. The city watch must have mistook a Frostvyrn for an Ice Dragon. They look the same, it'd be no wonder." He downs the drink in his hand and exits the tavern without a word.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2454 on: June 13, 2016, 06:12:13 pm »

"And what, exactly, is the difference?  Considering that we may be dealing with either."

Niamh is in Syrgan's way.
Sigtext

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2455 on: June 13, 2016, 06:14:26 pm »

"The number of people killed. If it was an Ice Dragon, this town would be dead." Syrgan picks Naimh up and sets her aside, at which point he leaves.
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2456 on: June 13, 2016, 06:19:47 pm »

He does not without evidence of rolls.

Also, who is Naimh?

"That is not enough for us to adequately deal with any hypothetical threat posed, o brave and glorious leader, with whom we are still fumbling in the dark waiting for you to tell us the physiological differences between the two so we could hypothetically die slightly more effectively in a combat situation or even avoid one altogether."
Sigtext

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2457 on: June 13, 2016, 06:25:24 pm »

He does not without evidence of rolls.

Also, who is Naimh?

"That is not enough for us to adequately deal with any hypothetical threat posed, o brave and glorious leader, with whom we are still fumbling in the dark waiting for you to tell us the physiological differences between the two so we could hypothetically die slightly more effectively in a combat situation or even avoid one altogether."

((It's one thing to hold up a character. It's another thing to hold up a character when the GM needs him to be else where for another quest to start... Also, Can you not be that guy?))

"As your leader, then, I order you out of my way." He pushes past Niamh, this time ensuring the door slams shut behind him before Niamh can stop him.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2458 on: June 13, 2016, 06:30:34 pm »

((Shouldering past, fair game.  Physically lifting up and depositing elsewhere against presumable opposition, not.))

Niamh stalks out after Syrgan to head to the church.

"This is really starting to get on my nerves."
Sigtext

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2459 on: June 13, 2016, 06:32:03 pm »

Niamh arrives at the church. What does she do here?
Pages: 1 ... 162 163 [164] 165 166 ... 183