Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 136 137 [138] 139 140 ... 183

Author Topic: Frostfell Wastes IC: The Journey Begins  (Read 96631 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Frostfell Wastes IC: The Journey Begins
« Reply #2055 on: May 18, 2016, 02:54:06 pm »

((Eh.))
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #2056 on: May 18, 2016, 02:55:08 pm »

((If you want to wait until the 24th for them to post, then we can wait, but I don't think that the GM wants that.))
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2057 on: May 21, 2016, 10:35:53 am »

((Will probably post a turn either today or, barring that, I'll post a turn on the 24th. really depends on how busy I get today.))
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #2058 on: May 21, 2016, 10:37:59 am »

((yey))
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #2059 on: May 21, 2016, 10:42:35 am »

((praise))

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2060 on: May 21, 2016, 10:56:07 am »

((Woo!))
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #2061 on: May 21, 2016, 12:02:05 pm »

((the gods smile upon us))
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2062 on: May 24, 2016, 06:33:43 am »

((Bump.))
Sigtext

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #2063 on: May 24, 2016, 06:40:39 am »

((oh, yeah, it's the 24th))
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2064 on: May 24, 2016, 07:45:10 am »

((Last warning: Turn happens later today, regardless of if you have or have not posted a turn.))
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2065 on: May 24, 2016, 09:23:43 pm »

((Hey?))
Sigtext

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2066 on: May 27, 2016, 09:40:24 am »

((But how did she do no damage whatsoever...?  It was 1d8, surely they don't have crazy RES...?  And the knife should be Bleeding them...))

Niamh attacks the Wolf Pack attacking Ishtari (#4) with her knife!
Elegy of Fumikata's Reassurance to Taros to buff Strength!
Beorhtric attacks pack 3.
Lillian stifles a yell as the wolves bite her; that really hurt! No time to think about that however; she applies a healing salve (action) to herself.

Once Geliebete is on her feet, Lillian gives her a healing salve (item) for use when she is low on health.
Jacob gets ready to use a Full-Power Strike on Howl Pack 4.
Caderyn attempts to break the pin! By killing the offending wolf with his sword, if possible.

(Reminder that Caderyn's attacks deal AoE.)
Sink my shield into the wolf's throat. Using the skill -Stunning Slam [Shield]- because why not.
use ravaging annoyance."COME ON THAT ALL YOU GOT!? YOU ARE THE SORRIEST EXCUSE FOR WOLVES IVE EVER SEEN!"
"I could, but she would burn in agony."

"One moment."

Forgoing His original Plan, he crushes a bottle of Foul Fumes at his feet, standing in front of the burning wolf corpses, when they attack due to his horrific stench, he will dive away, causing them to dive into the flames.
((all the ones I could find))

((Jacob using Parry is useless, because Elidyr is already taking every attack sent at Jacob. He should attack instead.))

Elidyr Deflects.
Freyja moves past the corpses of the Wolf Pack, and charges Wolf Pack 2, Twirling Strike!
((And these. Also, you see why you shouldn't clog the IC with OOC?

Also also I think we're missing Brother Robert???))
Sigtext

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #2067 on: May 27, 2016, 09:47:26 am »

Attempt to shake the wolves off (break the pin), using both his sword and shield.
((This as well))

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2068 on: May 27, 2016, 01:49:59 pm »

((Okay, for sake of time constraints, and the fact I just noticed something, I'm going to end combat here and let you all get back to Roleplaying. Tutorial boss fight tomorrow, probably.))

-Combat End-

Bloody and beaten, the three groups emerge victorious against the Frost Wolves. A tough fight, and a well fought battle, as Syrgan points out. An oddity, however, is that the wolves seem to turn into pure ice upon death and shatter, which Syrgan notes is the normal for these types of wolves. He mentions that even though the wolves have been slain, the mission is not quite over yet. He begins leading the way back to town, helping any of the injured who can't support themselves.

Everyone has gained 225 XP. 775 XP is needed for the next level.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #2069 on: May 27, 2016, 01:52:08 pm »

Shina offers anyone who needs it a ride back on her horse with her, as she sings one of the songs from Fumikata's choir to assist the injured.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2016, 01:54:23 pm by IamanElfCollaborator »
Pages: 1 ... 136 137 [138] 139 140 ... 183