Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Author Topic: The Grand Council of Virginia, OOC (7/8 Roles Filled)  (Read 7245 times)

Jayjake9

• Bay Watcher
  • Deus Volt!
    • View Profile
Re: The Grand Council of Virginia, OOC (6/8 Roles Filled)
« Reply #45 on: May 01, 2016, 07:37:18 pm »

Okay backstory for Elenore.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Nevermind
Ever heard of the phrase "Don't drop the soap? Completely disregard it in prison! It will help you climb the prison social hierarchy

flazeo25

• Bay Watcher
  • Nightmare Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 01, 2016, 07:38:05 pm »

This is Arisa backstory.

Jayjake9

• Bay Watcher
  • Deus Volt!
    • View Profile
Re: The Grand Council of Virginia, OOC (5/8 Roles Filled)
« Reply #47 on: May 01, 2016, 07:39:25 pm »

((I suppose I'll take the Lt. Gov, if everyone's cool with that?))
I don't mind, but fair warning, I'm going to be breathing down your neck about a specific policy of regional economic strength.
One city in Virginia, Norfolk. But several cities are in that area, the Hampton Roads Metropolitan area, so cities like Hampton, Chesapeake and Virginia Beach got minor damage from the blast. Same with Newport News. All of those cities are major naval cities, especially Newport news and Norfolk. Here is a list of cities that got hit that are not in Virginia

Washington DC, Baltimore, Boston, New York, Philadelphia, Charleston, Charlotte, Trenton, Newark, Atlanta, Miami, Tampa, Orlando, Jacksonville, Savannah and Albany are cities on the east coast that got hit. Of course, that means threats from places like Salisbury, Maryland, Wilmington Delaware and Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, just to name a few.   
Okay, good to know. Are most of the East Coast naval centers wiped out, then? Do we have to worry about our naval presence, or lack thereof, to start with?
We do control Newport News, a major shipbuilding city. Also, we could find any ships in the hampton roads area, as that is a major naval area. There could always be working ships that are at nuked cities. So we should not be too worried.
Ever heard of the phrase "Don't drop the soap? Completely disregard it in prison! It will help you climb the prison social hierarchy

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 01, 2016, 07:40:10 pm »

Nevermind
Never mind?
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Jayjake9

• Bay Watcher
  • Deus Volt!
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 01, 2016, 07:41:09 pm »

Nevermind
Never mind?
T'was gonna say something, but then edited it out. Also, I should get the ICC up and rolling by tommorow.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 01, 2016, 07:42:18 pm »

We do control Newport News, a major shipbuilding city. Also, we could find any ships in the hampton roads area, as that is a major naval area. There could always be working ships that are at nuked cities. So we should not be too worried.
Thank you! I'm sorry to keep badgering you with questions; I'm from the west coast, and am not too familiar with Virginia.

She was the Secretary of a data mining company.
I'd complain that you stole my idea, but it's a valid response, so I won't.

T'was gonna say something, but then edited it out. Also, I should get the ICC up and rolling by tommorow.
Then why did you post? Not posting is an option.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 01, 2016, 07:51:38 pm »

he edited it out
can't delete a post

also, i hope Fort Monroe didn't take any damage, I partially grew up there :V

Jayjake9

• Bay Watcher
  • Deus Volt!
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 01, 2016, 07:52:30 pm »

Thank you! I'm sorry to keep badgering you with questions; I'm from the west coast, and am not too familiar with Virginia.

She was the Secretary of a data mining company.
I'd complain that you stole my idea, but it's a valid response, so I won't.

Then why did you post? Not posting is an option.
Its fine. Also, I said something, but then after posting,  I relized about the intelligence question.

Jayjake9

• Bay Watcher
  • Deus Volt!
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 01, 2016, 07:55:23 pm »

he edited it out
can't delete a post

also, i hope Fort Monroe didn't take any damage, I partially grew up there :V
Actually, what I said about damage was wrong. Damage was only in Chesapeake and Norfolk! So Fort Monroe is fine, just some radioactive fallout. I sued Nuke Map as a testing ground.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 01, 2016, 08:09:05 pm »

Uriah Olivier, age 52:
Despite being in his fifties and sick, West Virginia-born and West Virginia-raised Uriah Olivier was still tough as a brick when the bombs fell.

Uriah was born in the northern panhandle of West Virginia in 1978, and in that poor mountainous land he learned a self-sufficient and hardy lifestyle that would serve him much later on, as well as making him something of a legitimate mountaineer, and giving him a tenacious (if often unyielding) personality. At age 18, he joined the United States Army, and made a habit of helping organize his fellow soldiers, and putting his full effort into his career. As it turned out, his tenacity made him something of a naturally inspiring leader, and determination and competence in service abroad during multiple wars combined to rise him up the ranks, until he reached the rank of lieutenant general. He had returned home to West Virginia shortly before the bombs struck due to a temporary health issue. When they struck, he was still sick, but helped command West Virginia's National Guard to keep the state safe from bandits and such while he recovered, and before the Commonwealth was founded. Now with the formation of the Commonwealth, his experience and success have made him a prime representative of West Virginia, and a prime choice for the Head of the Joint Chief of Staffs.

Jayjake9

• Bay Watcher
  • Deus Volt!
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 01, 2016, 08:26:02 pm »

Uriah Olivier, age 52:
Despite being in his fifties and sick, West Virginia-born and West Virginia-raised Uriah Olivier was still tough as a brick when the bombs fell.

Uriah was born in the northern panhandle of West Virginia in 1978, and in that poor mountainous land he learned a self-sufficient and hardy lifestyle that would serve him much later on, as well as making him something of a legitimate mountaineer, and giving him a tenacious (if often unyielding) personality. At age 18, he joined the United States Army, and made a habit of helping organize his fellow soldiers, and putting his full effort into his career. As it turned out, his tenacity made him something of a naturally inspiring leader, and determination and competence in service abroad during multiple wars combined to rise him up the ranks, until he reached the rank of lieutenant general. He had returned home to West Virginia shortly before the bombs struck due to a temporary health issue. When they struck, he was still sick, but helped command West Virginia's National Guard to keep the state safe from bandits and such while he recovered, and before the Commonwealth was founded. Now with the formation of the Commonwealth, his experience and success have made him a prime representative of West Virginia, and a prime choice for the Head of the Joint Chief of Staffs.
Yeah, that is a great backstory!

Jayjake9

• Bay Watcher
  • Deus Volt!
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 02, 2016, 09:44:35 am »

2 more roles left!

Jayjake9

• Bay Watcher
  • Deus Volt!
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 02, 2016, 03:49:03 pm »

Do to 2 spots left, the ICC will be made tomorrow, unless we get 2 more filled roles

Jayjake9

• Bay Watcher
  • Deus Volt!
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 02, 2016, 06:31:50 pm »

Alright, 6/8 roles are enough. DO you guys think we can start with only 6 roles, and then 2 more people can be added in?

« Reply #59 on: May 02, 2016, 06:35:09 pm »

You should probably just start.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5