Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

Author Topic: PsiQuest [SG]  (Read 6021 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: PsiQuest [SG]
« Reply #60 on: May 02, 2016, 04:26:15 pm »

You own your mistakes by fixing them.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Lermfish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 02, 2016, 04:35:11 pm »

You own your mistakes by fixing them.
Maybe that's the kind of world YOU want to live in, Eddy.

ManMan

• Bay Watcher
  • I will not be very active till this text goes away
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 02, 2016, 04:37:03 pm »

Your sig has changed. Are you like... going to be inspired by me and make a SG with plot?

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 02, 2016, 04:40:00 pm »

Lermfish is a serial project-starter.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Lermfish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 02, 2016, 04:41:58 pm »

Your sig has changed. Are you like... going to be inspired by me and make a SG with plot?
Something like that. I'm also going to step away from action/fighting/violence a bit. Or try my best to. I was thinking of a comedy SG, but ... I'm not sure if that'll result in derailing. This is the problem with having multiple plans when you're close to leaving. :/

But I can say you are inspiration for ONE of these ideas. ;)

You're the meaning in my life. You're the inspiration! You bring feeling to my life. You're the inspiration! Wanna have you near me. I wanna have you hear me sayin', "no one needs you more than i need you!"

Current Ideas: A civilization SG, an adventure SG (THAT IS NOT TIME TRAVEL!), a comedic SG, a philosophical SG.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2016, 04:44:51 pm by Lermfish »

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 02, 2016, 04:44:10 pm »

Darn it, I can't complete the next verse off the top of my head.  ;)

(Dude, even if it derails, it's going to be fun.  DEW EET.  Also please don't leave)
Sigtext

ManMan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 02, 2016, 04:47:09 pm »

I can!

And I know, yes I know that it's plain to see, so in love when we're together...
Just kidding, searched it up on google.

Lermfish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 02, 2016, 04:48:33 pm »

(Dude, even if it derails, it's going to be fun.  DEW EET.  Also please don't leave)

Even if you wanted me to say (which no one does), I'd say you have ManMan to look forward to. I've spoken with him, and the guy has talent, potential and the desire to learn. His best asset is his passion. I won't get too into detail out of respect to the promise I made him, but if he gives as much of a shit about his writing as I think he does, he'll be one of the Bay's best game masters. I don't say that lightly either. Keep your eye on Manny there. He's already cooking up fresh ideas!

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 02, 2016, 04:49:41 pm »

Dude, I welcome your opinion as one of the potential members of that group yourself if you'd stick with a project for more than a couple weeks.  ;P
Sigtext

ManMan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 02, 2016, 04:51:02 pm »

Even if you wanted me to say (which no one does), I'd say you have ManMan to look forward to. I've spoken with him, and the guy has talent, potential and the desire to learn. His best asset is his passion. I won't get too into detail out of respect to the promise I made him, but if he gives as much of a shit about his writing as I think he does, he'll be one of the Bay's best game masters. I don't say that lightly either. Keep your eye on Manny there. He's already cooking up fresh ideas!
Brings a tear to the eye. Also reminds me of that PM I sent you. I was having a pretty bad day and I probably wrote some creepy things in there.

Lermfish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 02, 2016, 04:54:11 pm »

Dude, I welcome your opinion as one of the potential members of that group yourself if you'd stick with a project for more than a couple weeks.  ;P
. . . Sigh.

Maybe I should bounce a little early. The whole point flew over your head.

Brings a tear to the eye. Also reminds me of that PM I sent you. I was having a pretty bad day and I probably wrote some creepy things in there.
Creepy? Pft. As the Czar of Creepiness and the Emperor of Eccentricity, you were nowhere near creepy. You want creepy? You don't want creepy. ;)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: May 02, 2016, 04:55:58 pm »

. . . Sigh.

Maybe I should bounce a little early. The whole point flew over your head.
:'(

Also...Creepy SG, maybe?
Sigtext

Lermfish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: May 02, 2016, 04:56:30 pm »

Fish. Take a look at my signature.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: May 02, 2016, 04:57:06 pm »

I know, I know, but I'm not believing it.
Sigtext

« Reply #74 on: May 02, 2016, 04:59:44 pm »

This is great.  PTW.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8