Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 135

Author Topic: Ye Gods 3 IC: Tick 18.5: Bounces  (Read 183461 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 3 IC: Tick 0: The Nothing before [18/30] [talk-only]
« Reply #375 on: April 29, 2016, 10:21:46 pm »

"Well I can see them being alienated from that but really how can I alienate any followers of me?"
>BY.  DOING.  STUFF.  LIKE.  THAT.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: April 29, 2016, 10:24:28 pm »

"Stuff like what?"
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: April 29, 2016, 10:24:58 pm »

"Nor do they like trying to decipher your garbled communication."

"1t...1s...d1ff1cult....4...m3...2....c0mmun1c4t3....w1th...b31ngs...l1k3...y0u.......Munr03....1s...w0rk1ng...0n...4...w0rk4r0und...."

"Imagine, for a moment, you are a mortal. You pray to a god of destruction. This god elects to send you kittens to cheer you up because it 'is not defined by its spheres.'"
>Exactly.  Follower lost.

=========>

>Then, Munroe, I challenge you to explain the concept.

>For what it is worth, everyone has their quirks.

=========>

>Disorderly conduct!  Disorderly conduct!

Munroe points an exploding kitten at EM's new manifest.

"R34d....4...b00k.....Munr03....d03sn't...3duc4t3...h1s...3n3m31s..."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #378 on: April 29, 2016, 10:26:09 pm »

"See? We are simply communicating by the best means available."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: April 29, 2016, 10:26:39 pm »

"Stuff like what?"
>IS YOUR MEMORY SPAN LESS THAN FIVE SECONDS?!

=========>

>Good for you, Munroe.

>Everymind:Defuse the exploding kitten with a laser pointer.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2016, 10:28:18 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: April 29, 2016, 10:27:25 pm »

"What part of "not interested" do you not understand? You were the one who brought up fighting, like a petulant child.

Your desire to claim self defense for attacking a fellow god is clear, and I shall not indulge it. If we have to wait for you to make your moves, we have nothing to fear. God of death and destruction indeed!"

"Sure, keep thinking that if you want to think of yourself as oh so high and mighty and no i want you to make the first strike so you would have a chance against me, but its clear you don't even need to fight any god or goddess here to cause your own undoing."
"We are all equal here. I think of myself no better than I would anyone else present. I will point out when a fellow deity does not act in a manner I consider sensible for an all powerful being, however.

For example, if one of us were to explode in a tantrum of cursing as a result of boredom, insult those who suggest they are overreacting and then threaten violence when others retort in kind, I would feel that is behaviour unbecoming of one in our position."
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: April 29, 2016, 10:28:43 pm »

>I agree with the cloud.
Sigtext

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: April 29, 2016, 10:30:18 pm »

"No I am asking for a literal example that would alienate one of my followers that you have observed from me."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: April 29, 2016, 10:31:40 pm »

>Well obviously that cannot possibly have happened because there are no followers.
Sigtext

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: April 29, 2016, 10:33:39 pm »

"We are all equal here. I think of myself no better than I would anyone else present. I will point out when a fellow deity does not act in a manner I consider sensible for an all powerful being, however.

For example, if one of us were to explode in a tantrum of cursing as a result of boredom, insult those who suggest they are overreacting and then threaten violence when others retort in kind, I would feel that is behaviour unbecoming of one in our position."

"Oh really, i highly doubt that as you are the one who kept on poking me and calling me a child, if you really wanted this to end you could have stopped long ago which is why i will take the initiative and stop arguing with you since you clearly are just trying to annoy me, i hope you are happy."
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: April 29, 2016, 10:34:26 pm »

>Everycop:Dissipate back into the formless masses.
Sigtext

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: April 29, 2016, 10:36:17 pm »

"No I mean things you have observed from me currently that could alienate someone who worships my spheres. "

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: April 29, 2016, 10:40:22 pm »

"Oh really, i highly doubt that as you are the one who kept on poking me and calling me a child, if you really wanted this to end you could have stopped long ago which is why i will take the initiative and stop arguing with you since you clearly are just trying to annoy me, i hope you are happy."

"I call it like I see it, bub. You were acting like a child more than a deity. If you don't have the maturity to be able to admit you were being much more abrasive than you needed to be and that's why we're in this pickle, that's your problem.

If you expect me to not call you out on your behaviour, perhaps you should act more sensibly in the future?"
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: April 29, 2016, 10:42:00 pm »

"Can you guys stop calling him like a child I'm starting to feel kinda insulted."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #389 on: April 29, 2016, 10:42:53 pm »

"Kyuu appears to have a female persona. . ."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 135