Poll

Detoxicated's Games of Divinity

Yay
- 6 (46.2%)
Nay
- 7 (53.8%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 72

Author Topic: Ye Gods 3: Actual Lite OOC [21/30]  (Read 68994 times)

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 3: Actual Lite OOC [21/30]
« Reply #885 on: May 22, 2016, 03:33:17 am »

Andres: I tend to doubt someone experiencing pressure over that of a human bite from all directions will get much of chance to do stuff like worshipping at all before breaking in all sorts of nasty ways...
But it would totally have worshipped me if it weren't, and it's the thought that counts. And since worship is basically a type of thought, it totally counts as worship.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #886 on: May 22, 2016, 03:35:12 am »

Andres: I tend to doubt someone experiencing pressure over that of a human bite from all directions will get much of chance to do stuff like worshipping at all before breaking in all sorts of nasty ways...
But it would totally have worshipped me if it weren't, and it's the thought that counts. And since worship is basically a type of thought, it totally counts as worship.
Heh

Fiery_Death

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #887 on: May 22, 2016, 05:45:48 am »

KJP: The tick updates say that the worship calculation is 2log2(n+1), yet the only similar functions in the poll were 2log(n+1) and log2(n+1). Which one is it?

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #888 on: May 22, 2016, 08:05:05 am »

What is a rolling update?
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #889 on: May 22, 2016, 11:02:33 am »

Would it though? I mean you literally created it so that it could die cold and alone in the dark.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #890 on: May 22, 2016, 11:06:30 am »

Would it though? I mean you literally created it so that it could die cold and alone in the dark.
Those things aren't necessarily bad if you have nothing to compare them to, though. I personally quite like the cold and the dark :o
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #891 on: May 22, 2016, 12:11:12 pm »

Those things aren't necessarily bad if you have nothing to compare them to, though. I personally quite like the cold and the dark :o
I like rain. Not only is it cold and makes the sky dark, it has a nice sound to it. I like rain the most, snow is a close second.
Sometimes I even just download rain sound, just so I can listen to it.
Best part, is distant thunder, when the sky is even darker. I don't like hearing cars drive in rain though, so I prefer to listen to it away from civilization.

However, trapped in the depths of the sea, people aren't going to like that.
And don't even mention the ones who live down there, they are exceptions, and therefore irrelevant.
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #892 on: May 22, 2016, 12:35:42 pm »

What is a rolling update?

This is.

Well they kinda are. Even liking it cold doesn't shield you from Antarctic weather, and he still has nerves that tell him "YOUR WORLD IS PAAAAAAIIIIIIIN" without having anything to compare it to.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #893 on: May 22, 2016, 05:51:12 pm »

he still has nerves that tell him "YOUR WORLD IS PAAAAAAIIIIIIIN" without having anything to compare it to.
No he didn't. I only needed him to die, not to feel pain.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #894 on: May 22, 2016, 05:54:11 pm »

he still has nerves that tell him "YOUR WORLD IS PAAAAAAIIIIIIIN" without having anything to compare it to.
Well, human biology sorta include nerves by default.
And survival instincts, which prioritize intense pain quite high.
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #895 on: May 22, 2016, 05:57:54 pm »

Andres, you really need to understand this already:
If you don't say something happens, it doesn't happen. If all you say is "I make a human for X", then a completely normal human is used for X. As all you said about him was that he was a human, then he was a human. A human has nerves. If you don't say "A human without nerves", then you don't get a human without nerves.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #896 on: May 22, 2016, 06:01:30 pm »

I'm not going to write out alterations I've made made to the human so that it's as comfortable as possible when the end result is exactly the same and writing the alterations makes absolutely no difference. It's a tedious job and an unnecessary one. It doesn't conflict with anything so if I say I altered them, I altered them.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2016, 06:03:33 pm by Andres »

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #897 on: May 22, 2016, 06:14:34 pm »

I'm not going to write out alterations I've made made to the human so that it's as comfortable as possible when the end result is exactly the same and writing the alterations makes absolutely no difference. It's a tedious job and an unnecessary one. It doesn't conflict with anything so if I say I altered them, I altered them.

You can just write out "I made alterations to make this as comfortable as possible", which could include things like that. The end result is not the same. This is a roleplaying game, there is a massive difference between someone almost completely pointlessly murdering a human painfully and someone killing a mortal for science as painlessly as possible. What you did was the former, and you want to pretend like you did it for the latter. Also, would it kill you to put some effort into this? It does conflict. Like I just said, if you don't say something happened IT DOESN'T HAPPEN.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #898 on: May 22, 2016, 06:40:15 pm »

Relax, Stirk, you're getting far too invested in this. I will take what you said into consideration.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #899 on: May 22, 2016, 07:28:28 pm »

The funny thing is, Andres does these experiments so he doesn't have to assume things, and thus make Stirk mad.
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 72