Poll

Detoxicated's Games of Divinity

Yay
- 6 (46.2%)
Nay
- 7 (53.8%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 72

Author Topic: Ye Gods 3: Actual Lite OOC [21/30]  (Read 68909 times)

Atian the Elephantman God

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 3: Actual Lite OOC [8/30]
« Reply #60 on: April 27, 2016, 06:20:03 pm »

Thx for the info.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 27, 2016, 06:24:32 pm »

On the topic of prices and worship value. I honestly would rather delegate that to the GM. Don't think it makes sense to have the tyranny of the majority be in charge of every creation of every player. Cause it prevents any of the fun secret actions from actually being secret.

Isgon was stopping Satan you guys!
Isgon assaulted and attempted to murder someone who beyond acting like a hammy version of the devil, had done literally nothing wrong. This resulted in a massive dogpile of literally every other deity and got Isgon's entire pantheon condemned to indefinite imprisonment. Isgon himself, unable to accept that he fucked up so royally committed divine suicide. Meow was less then pleased that the corpse was too damaged to eat.

The idea is, of course, to take the burden of having to price check and such off of the GM. With the current setup, we could decide on making a system for character creation like in the last games, or come up with our own ourselves. This would still allow for secret creations, assuming there is still a category for them.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 27, 2016, 06:26:10 pm »

Egads, it's a new game guys :P

Heck, nobody even knew that I was infilitrating everybody's (well... 3/4 people's) races in that game.

I also caused the humans to start worshiping an angel. Ah well.

Anyway, I agree with Kevak: prices and worship and all that jazz should prob'ly be delegated to KJP, though I'm uncertain how quickly things will degenerate into not-really-lite-anymore.

I also agree with Kevak about Zenurion. He may have been played as Satan in our world, but a pre-emptive strike is just another way of saying "I feel threatened by this guy so I'll kill 'em before they can do anything major!"
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 27, 2016, 06:26:47 pm »

Wait did you infiltrate vir's?
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 27, 2016, 06:29:23 pm »

Nah. Humans, Isgon's stuff (shortly before he died and then EVERYONESTARTEDSTEPPINGONMYTOES) and... someone else? Maybe Zenurions. I made it my goal after our little tete-a-tete prior to world creation to do something unpleasant to him. Then ended up supporting him a little bit when Alpha attacked him. Whoops.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 27, 2016, 06:30:26 pm »

Nah. Humans, Isgon's stuff (shortly before he died and then EVERYONESTARTEDSTEPPINGONMYTOES) and... someone else? Maybe Zenurions. I made it my goal after our little tete-a-tete prior to world creation to do something unpleasant to him. Then ended up supporting him a little bit when Alpha attacked him. Whoops.

Its first not alpha. Also why were you infiltrating my races?
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 27, 2016, 06:31:30 pm »

He would have had a very hard time infiltrating the Circus. Hard to infiltrate something that has a hivemind.

Lidku

• Bay Watcher
  • Enclave here, why isn't your video feed working?
    • View Profile
    • [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Ylvdlc5.jpg[/IMG]
« Reply #67 on: April 27, 2016, 06:31:58 pm »

Name: Dreadnog
Primary form: A wreathing mass of pure flesh, incrementally popping scabs of blood and organs. A midst this horrific cauldron of flesh, a most insidious face can be seen glaring back with the most tortured and equally pervasively sadistic eyes.
Symbol: A face of a Skeletal face with a hyper detailed view of flesh peeling off from the right side.
Spheres: Occultism and Torture
Friends, Enemies: None, Dreadnog is a God that wishes no complications...Only torture
Description/Background: Dreadnog is a God or beast of no other denomination. He is born of pain and pure hatred, his only hope of repentance is spreading his continual pain through which ever world is unfortunate of his divine presence.

Fixed

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 27, 2016, 06:32:25 pm »

Egads, it's a new game guys :P

Heck, nobody even knew that I was infilitrating everybody's (well... 3/4 people's) races in that game.

I also caused the humans to start worshiping an angel. Ah well.

Anyway, I agree with Kevak: prices and worship and all that jazz should prob'ly be delegated to KJP, though I'm uncertain how quickly things will degenerate into not-really-lite-anymore.

I also agree with Kevak about Zenurion. He may have been played as Satan in our world, but a pre-emptive strike is just another way of saying "I feel threatened by this guy so I'll kill 'em before they can do anything major!"

Well the last game lasted like, two ticks. Not getting noticed through the entire time is hardly and impressive feat.

Anyway, as I said before, we can make a system ourselves that is fair from an OOC standpoint. We *can* also delegate control to KJP for things like this if we vote on it, but given how each game KJP got burned out quicker than the last, its probably a bad idea.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 27, 2016, 06:33:22 pm »

vir hugs the God of torture.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: April 27, 2016, 06:34:51 pm »

I really want their to be a master race of humanoids created by all the gods working together.
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: April 27, 2016, 06:35:49 pm »

I really want their to be a master race of humanoids created by all the gods working together.
Vir is down as long as they can live in dungeons.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: April 27, 2016, 06:42:30 pm »

Critique welcome
« Last Edit: April 30, 2016, 11:27:07 pm by piratejoe »
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: April 27, 2016, 06:45:59 pm »

Critique welcome

Your gonna be my buddy.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: April 27, 2016, 06:53:35 pm »

Its first not alpha. Also why were you infiltrating my races?

God of Theft and Trickery. Job title says it all :P

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 72