Poll

Detoxicated's Games of Divinity

Yay
- 6 (46.2%)
Nay
- 7 (53.8%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 68 69 [70] 71 72

Author Topic: Ye Gods 3: Actual Lite OOC [21/30]  (Read 68871 times)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 3: Actual Lite OOC [21/30]
« Reply #1035 on: July 10, 2016, 01:00:25 am »

I just had secret races. I'm not sure how many of my Essence fodder there were (~10k) but I had another race of 200 I was pumping up Magic Affinity as high as I possibly could. I think I got to +3 ready to go to +4 at the end. They were able to smoosh berries in sealed glass jars by taking all the air out.

I think I had a secret leyline disguised as a cloud, too.

Didn't really have a plan, other than to be quite violent if it came to defending my things.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #1036 on: July 10, 2016, 01:03:35 am »

Quote from: Andres
Was I the most powerful god in terms of military power? Hmm... Still a bit difficult to say. You six or so who focused most on combat/military stuff could both quite easily win or quite easily lose depending on the network of allegiances at the time
Was my research into souls mostly pointless? Perhaps. I did say they were mostly retired as a tangible thing, after all
How were gods tied to the Void? Surprisingly closely but far enough that it could plausibly be seen as an undesirable influence for most. Think of something somewhat like the Greek Titanomachy in modern depictions but with more amoral, detached Titans who nonetheless mess things up for the gods and who generally fail at getting their servants not to just serve themselves.
What's the deal with Void corruption? It draws possibly unwanted attention to those who would invoke the permadeath rules, thus providing a hidden counter for such a potentially powerful, normally story-breaking thing ADDIT: Among other things
What less savory Things were there? The less detached, more willful servants of the greater Things, several levels of distant fallen gods serving them, their agents.
Vassal of what? Thought this question was about uplifting creations. I guess the easiest way would simply be electing oneself as a replacement for the Council or something.
How could a god become God? See above

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1037 on: July 10, 2016, 01:06:20 am »

So where the Telrac's strongholds like dwarven strongholds in warhammer or what? how large and advanced where they?
Why didn't the pelagic's do much? Was it because i didn't show them basic tech or what?
What did the Blood back wolves that i put on axt's island do?
What would the Ruhmi do if the game was still going?
What did you think of Kyuu?
Ascald was actually the one to kill the surprisingly murderous hospitality god. He was also constantly spawning in more Keardai and had them splitting worship between him and Kyuu, who did the same with the Telracs. The portal was also feeding a few Keardai per tick to the vampires so we could get some immortal craftsmen. We also tried to form a pantheon on the last tick.
Unfortunately only 1 out of 20 Keardai would have become Io'yazi, because they have to survive being bitten and most of the time they would have been completely or almost completely drained and they also would still have needed blood as Io'yazi so that complicates things further.
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1038 on: July 10, 2016, 01:09:34 am »

Just curious since I can't quite remember anymore, which six were focused on combat stuff?
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #1039 on: July 10, 2016, 01:31:37 am »

Quote from: piratejoe
So where the Telrac's strongholds like dwarven strongholds in warhammer or what? how large and advanced where they? The fluff should have been mostly player-written, but I pictured them as fortresses built into cliffsides with more room than necessary.
Why didn't the pelagic's do much? Was it because i didn't show them basic tech or what? The pelagics had little pressure to do anything at all, what with the isolation and lack of adversity
What did the Blood back wolves that i put on axt's island do? They were most likely incorporated into Axt's brutal island of training animals
What would the Ruhmi do if the game was still going? The Ruhmi would likely be slaughtering xenos astheirgod intended
What did you think of Kyuu? Not nearly destructive or deathly enough, perhaps :P

Rolepgeek: Axt (and how!), Atian, Malakath, Ascald, Sacohpiocutr'ron, and Zurion (unintentionally), and probably more.

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1040 on: July 10, 2016, 01:40:26 am »

I'm not going to reveal much about my secrets, save that my military build-up was meant only for defence.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #1041 on: July 10, 2016, 01:46:04 am »

Hey, Ascald wasn't -that- focused on military. It was just the sudden switch of everyone to murder-mode that made him spend plenty of Essence protecting himself.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1042 on: July 10, 2016, 02:27:47 am »

So where the Telrac's strongholds like dwarven strongholds in warhammer or what? how large and advanced where they? The fluff should have been mostly player-written, but I pictured them as fortresses built into cliffsides with more room than necessary.

Rolepgeek: Axt (and how!), Atian, Malakath, Ascald, Sacohpiocutr'ron, and Zurion (unintentionally), and probably more.
In my mind they where like Warhammer dwarven strongholds, just slightly less impressive and using obsidian

What would the Ruhmi do if the game was still going? The Ruhmi would likely be slaughtering xenos as their god intended
What did you think of Kyuu? Not nearly destructive or deathly enough, perhaps :P
You have to give me credit for making something stronger then any titan made on the planet that could cause so much death and destruction should they be unleashed....that and the fact i made 63 of them when they had the traits Immortal, Strength+4,  Agility+3,  Wisdom+3,  Intelligence+2,  and Night vision.
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1043 on: July 10, 2016, 02:29:36 am »

Oh, my secret race of magic-users were also not living, so they would've been quite fun later on.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1044 on: July 10, 2016, 02:45:38 am »

Oh, my secret race of magic-users were also not living, so they would've been quite fun later on.
Would they be as !FUN!/strong/powerful as my Ruh'mi.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1045 on: July 10, 2016, 02:51:07 am »

They would've been quite powerful magic users, eventually. The fact they would be pretty much unkillable would just add to the fun, man.

They could breed, too!

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1046 on: July 10, 2016, 02:55:05 am »

They would've been quite powerful magic users, eventually.
Cute.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1047 on: July 10, 2016, 03:01:08 am »

They would've been quite powerful magic users, eventually.
Cute.
Well they didn't get to see action and I didn't get to experiment beyond smooshing berries and a few storms. Had quite a list of things I wanted to try though.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1048 on: July 10, 2016, 03:03:08 am »

Lets see. Munr03:

Made Nuemann:

Immortality, Intelligence+3, Magic Ability+6/8?

Made an under water race, just to mess with the isolationists.
Exploded masks onto the Generic race guys, to make them less generic and thus less boring. Also stole followers.
Got the Paperboys and Generikin to kill each other, then messed with the investigation to point them at each other.
    He didn't, however, do the initial explosion he was accused of. This was just revenge for the killing him thing.
Got them to burn a printing press upside down as punishment, because this was unreasonably entertaining.

I think that was about it :P.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1049 on: July 10, 2016, 03:07:51 am »

Saukko would've eventually got round to murderin' Neumann, probably. Maybe...

Pages: 1 ... 68 69 [70] 71 72