Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

What is the Airspeed Velocity of a unladen European swallow?

24 miles an hour
- 5 (55.6%)
16 miles an hour
- 1 (11.1%)
32 miles an hour
- 3 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 16

Author Topic: You are a Human RTD! (The twin to you are a monster RTD!) [7/8, Turn 4.5]  (Read 28825 times)

Lermfish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm in? I-I'm in?

YOU ARE ALL GONNA DIE! after i grind for a million years . . .
((I wonder what would happen if you killed yourself in the other game. Or the other way around.))
((Why would anything happen?))

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Because random causality break ! Moody GM who poured salt instead of sugar in his coffee ! Cats !))

Lermfish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Because random causality break ! Moody GM who poured salt instead of sugar in his coffee ! Cats !))
((You're saying you'll mod-kill me if I kill you here?))

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile

((You're saying you'll mod-kill me if I kill you here?))
( I think what he is saying is that since our RTDs interact with eachother, he is wondering what would happen if your characters met up and got into a fight with/against eachother.)
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Don't worry, that was just random pondering. I wouldn't meta-kill you at all. Everything would continue as normal))

Lermfish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Ohhhhh! Adaptive trait versus psionic energies. That would be a great fight. Now I'm thinking! Aradian Beetle has already made a cameo.))

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile

Turn 2.3
"Wonderful. WOO!"

Wesley continues traveling and herb gathering. How long is it till the nearest settlement?

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

The Lord answers my prayers, AND OFFERS ME FURTHER BURDENS SO I MAY BECOME STRONGER. PRAISE THE HIGHER ONE FOR HIS WISDOM.

The knight's increased agressiveness and the healing mishap only serves to further work Tarsus into a religious fury.

Use your religious fervor to steel yourself and BASH GOD INTO THESE MISCREANTS

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Heaven hat no fury (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Behold, the Psisister! (click to show/hide)

Oh dear, where am I now?
The town! We were going to the town! I just told you that!
The town? Why? Did I leave the oven on again? Nooooooooo!

Head towards the town

"A binding spell ?! This is my chance !..."

Daji draws his dagger, and throws himself at the beetle, aiming for a weak point.

Jimmy unleashes a FLURRY OF PUNCHES at his opponent.
Spoiler: KNOCKOUT! (click to show/hide)

Characters and stats
(Seriously, I am starting to lose track at this point)
« Last Edit: April 28, 2016, 08:11:35 pm by Dustan Hache »
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Lermfish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

> Try to discern where I am and what my surroundings are.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile

"Your a meanie!"Try to take it from him and unlock the door and then run.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile

"Huh?"

Wesley tries to remember what a "plains carver" is.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

squidgen

• Bay Watcher
  • [INKING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile

Ohdontmindusjustpassingthroughbyeitsbeengreat!
Attempt to sneak away.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Ugh ! What was that ?... Oh great spirits of the Desert, guide me !"

Believing this may be a sign from the spirits, Daji attempts to communicate to whatever he heard, still wary for the beetle.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile

"Well.  That was fun.  Now what the hell are you..."

Reach out and stupidly touch the golden light.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile

Alas, the Lord has spared you, repent while you still have time.

Tarsus speaks to his arena opponents. Its safe to say he'd bring them to God himself if he had a little more time.

Regardless, if this is happening, its because the Lord wishes me to follow this military engagement for a reason. This is a mission I'll gladly accept.

Tarsus initiates his usual penance prayer by HITTING HIS HEAD ON THE TOWN'S WALLS WHILE CHANTING.

THANK YOU LORD FOR GIVING ME THIS MISSION, I PRAY THAT I BE MADE INTO A USEFUL TOOL FOR YOUR DESIGNS. LET ME BE THE HAMMER THAT BREAKS THE CHAINS OF SIN

The guards aren't exactly willing to join him. In fact, they're a bit shaken by watching a huge man beating his forehead into a granite wall, and yet, looking at him and hearing the sound of the impacts, they're more worried about the wall then with Tarsus.

Finish your prayer and try to find a place to rest.
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile

Turn 2.4
> Try to discern where I am and what my surroundings are.
Spoiler: Ill luck abound (click to show/hide)

"Your a meanie!"Try to take it from him and unlock the door and then run.
Spoiler: No Sell (click to show/hide)

"Huh?"

Wesley tries to remember what a "plains carver" is.
Spoiler: The power of biology (click to show/hide)

Ohdontmindusjustpassingthroughbyeitsbeengreat!
Attempt to sneak away.

"Ugh ! What was that ?... Oh great spirits of the Desert, guide me !"

Believing this may be a sign from the spirits, Daji attempts to communicate to whatever he heard, still wary for the beetle.

"Well.  That was fun.  Now what the hell are you..."

Reach out and stupidly touch the golden light.

Alas, the Lord has spared you, repent while you still have time.

Tarsus speaks to his arena opponents. Its safe to say he'd bring them to God himself if he had a little more time.

Regardless, if this is happening, its because the Lord wishes me to follow this military engagement for a reason. This is a mission I'll gladly accept.

Tarsus initiates his usual penance prayer by HITTING HIS HEAD ON THE TOWN'S WALLS WHILE CHANTING.

THANK YOU LORD FOR GIVING ME THIS MISSION, I PRAY THAT I BE MADE INTO A USEFUL TOOL FOR YOUR DESIGNS. LET ME BE THE HAMMER THAT BREAKS THE CHAINS OF SIN

The guards aren't exactly willing to join him. In fact, they're a bit shaken by watching a huge man beating his forehead into a granite wall, and yet, looking at him and hearing the sound of the impacts, they're more worried about the wall then with Tarsus.

Finish your prayer and try to find a place to rest.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 16