Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 29

Author Topic: Corruption Mafia - Game over! Outsider TheDarkStar wins!  (Read 48875 times)

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Corruption Mafia - Day 4 - Ripples of thought
« Reply #330 on: May 26, 2016, 01:34:41 pm »

EBWOP: And I marked post 305.
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: May 26, 2016, 01:35:31 pm »

I'm probably going to do another post with nothing from Persus in it then, though the problem is that we'd have to find some other way to test his result. In the meantime, I think fillipk is scummier than Persus in any case, so unless people don't want to take the risk of leaving the third party alive I'd go with lynching him today.

fillipk
Look elsewhere, reader. There is nothing for you here.

Jack A T

• Bay Watcher
  • Mafia is What Players Make of It
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: May 26, 2016, 01:48:38 pm »

Yeah.  fillipk whole thing late yesterday about the test of his power probably not even working is somewhat alarming, and places him above Persus in my target list.

However, if we do that, theoretical arsonisTDS becomes able to kill all next night.

Mephansteras: Let's say one of the players is an arsonist.  Would arson take place before or after changes of post aspects, including pours?
Quote from: Pandarsenic, BYOR 6.3 deadchat
FUCK YOU JACK
Quote from: Urist Imiknorris, Witches' Coven 2 Elfchat
YOU TRAITOROUS SWINE.
Screw you, Jack.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: May 26, 2016, 01:51:43 pm »

Fillipk is the only person who could possibly be scum at this point.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
  • Everything is going as planned
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: May 26, 2016, 02:29:04 pm »

Yeah.  fillipk whole thing late yesterday about the test of his power probably not even working is somewhat alarming, and places him above Persus in my target list.

However, if we do that, theoretical arsonisTDS becomes able to kill all next night.

Mephansteras: Let's say one of the players is an arsonist.  Would arson take place before or after changes of post aspects, including pours?
Well if I didn't bring it up and nothing happened to my post it would be even more suspicious right?  My power only affect my posts and if the status isn't changed then nothing happens.

Persus13 did we test Persus's power cause right now all his claims have either, a: been claimed before Persus said anything
B: we're decided beforehand with Persus's knowledge
C: Can be explained via Persus bussing Flabort day 2
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: May 26, 2016, 02:35:14 pm »

You have never confirmed your power so your as much as a suspect as me
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: May 26, 2016, 02:42:23 pm »

I know I'm town. Ergo, you are the only possible scum.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: May 26, 2016, 02:43:50 pm »

Ditto right back at you

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: May 26, 2016, 02:52:05 pm »

Hey Persus, I like how you failed to say who messed with your posts night 2 when you claimed, even though it's obvious now it seems like that would be something I would have mentioned when claiming my powers, especially when one of my posts was affected night 2.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: May 26, 2016, 03:14:14 pm »

Ditto right back at you
Then don't use it as a line of attack against me.

Hey Persus, I like how you failed to say who messed with your posts night 2 when you claimed, even though it's obvious now it seems like that would be something I would have mentioned when claiming my powers, especially when one of my posts was affected night 2.
Like I've said before:

Persus was the penultimate person to claim, TDS was the last. When Persus claimed, they voted TDS, as if pre-empting a counterclaim.
I already knew TDS had visited me the night before, and since I believed Jack was town, TDS had to have been the cause of the weird color stuff, so TDS needed to go because third parties are generally bad. Secondly, what would a town invest do? They'd wait until everyone else had claimed what they did so they could verify people's actions. All your analysis of what would be easy to fakeclaim is useless to your case against me unless you can show how an actual investigative role would have behaved differently to a fakeclaim.
I wanted to wait on claiming who targeted me until I could either verify or bust TDS for being a third-party.
Sigtext

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: May 26, 2016, 03:19:37 pm »

Well I don't see a way to confirm me being not scum now that that avenue is out of the way.  I mean other then you could have the power and be scum with it, otherwise it would be a pretty freaking strong power in this game mode.  Anyway o don't think town can lose however I would recommend keeping two non-Persus people free of TDS's influence just in case he is an arso.  Well played Persus Well played

shorten

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: May 26, 2016, 03:39:04 pm »

No that's terribly short sighted and pessimistic unshorten

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: May 26, 2016, 10:50:59 pm »

Persus13 because I forgot to vote for him earlier.
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: May 28, 2016, 09:45:41 am »

Jack? BHK?
Sigtext

BlackHeartKabal

• Bay Watcher
  • You are doomed, doomed, I tell you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: May 28, 2016, 09:55:55 am »

I'm still insisting that leaving TDS alive is a stupid idea. TDS, Extend.
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 29