Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 29

Author Topic: Corruption Mafia - Game over! Outsider TheDarkStar wins!  (Read 48925 times)

Jack A T

• Bay Watcher
  • Mafia is What Players Make of It
    • View Profile
Re: Corruption Mafia - Day 2 discovers Coral
« Reply #255 on: May 19, 2016, 11:05:44 am »

I'm not sure how much I believe that. It seems odd to me that there are 2 identical roles in the game.
OSG: Meph is not fond of this logic, and deliberately designs his games to allow this to happen.
BHK is able to see your role, and copied it.
That's quite a guess.
Jack AT (It is possile you could have lied and just copied BHK's claim.)
You can't be serious.
My action last night is in the public record, and happened while the remaining scum was separately acting.  Nobody else has claimed my action.  My claim gave a few details BHK did not, details he can confirm.  Persus13, when he next posts, should even explicitly confirm that TDS and I separately changed his post 32 last night.
So, very simply, no, it is not possible that I could have just lied and copied BHK's claim.

But this wild guess isn't about me, is it?  It's a way to keep your BHK vote.  Create doubts about the mechanical confirmation of my role, and my backing of BHK's claim isn't as much of a point in his favour.

Anyway, I notice you never respond to this:
Well, I know that just saying, "I don't like you, therefore die." Is certainly not a very constructive or informative action.
BlackHeartKabal
OSG: I'd like to see you say why the evidence against BHK outweighs the evidence I see in his favour, as summarized in my reads, please.
If you keep up your case, I still want a response here.
Why is it that you refuse to respond?
Oh, and what's your read on Persus13?  You left him out of your list for some reason.

TDS, fillipk: Problem: OSG's also a major possible scum, in addition to Persus and fillipk.
Quote from: Pandarsenic, BYOR 6.3 deadchat
FUCK YOU JACK
Quote from: Urist Imiknorris, Witches' Coven 2 Elfchat
YOU TRAITOROUS SWINE.
Screw you, Jack.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: Corruption Mafia - Day 3 discovers Coral
« Reply #256 on: May 19, 2016, 12:40:41 pm »

I'm in the middle of writing a very long paper, so I won't be able to respond to fillipk for awhile. But I should confirm that I felt TDS and Jack A T influencing my posts last night. I wasn't told which post they targeted, but its fairly obvious from the color changes.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
  • Everything is going as planned
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: May 19, 2016, 12:52:04 pm »

Unvote

TDS
I feel we are in less danger from the scum then we are from you.  The scum don't appear to be able to affect many posts anymore and we have enough people to counter them.  On the other hand we are in a lot of danger if you an arso so I think you are the safer lynch today.
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: May 19, 2016, 03:26:52 pm »

Why do you want to prioritize lynching a third party over just ending the game?
Look elsewhere, reader. There is nothing for you here.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: May 19, 2016, 03:38:19 pm »

The Vote Tally
BlackHeartKabal: origamiscienceguy
fillipk: Deus Asmoth
origamiscienceguy: Jack A T
Persus13: TheDarkStar
TheDarkStar: BlackHeartKabal, fillipk, Persus13

Day ends ~4pm Pacific Friday
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Jack A T

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: May 19, 2016, 05:00:41 pm »

Everyone: I don't trust TDS, but even in the theoretical case of him being an arsonist, he would have either no chance or a very low chance of victory, depending on composition of the dead, if he arsonkilled tonight.  Let him live for now.
FUCK YOU JACK
YOU TRAITOROUS SWINE.
Screw you, Jack.

BlackHeartKabal

• Bay Watcher
  • You are doomed, doomed, I tell you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: May 19, 2016, 05:56:20 pm »

Everyone: I don't trust TDS, but even in the theoretical case of him being an arsonist, he would have either no chance or a very low chance of victory, depending on composition of the dead, if he arsonkilled tonight.  Let him live for now.
You're telling the town to make a potentially fatal mistake, Jack. He's the safest lynch.

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: May 19, 2016, 06:19:38 pm »

Why do you want to prioritize lynching a third party over just ending the game?
As I stated The third party is potentially more dangerous and a safer lynch, plus during the night people can check my claim and show that I wasn't lying about my power making the next day lynch easier
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: May 19, 2016, 06:20:04 pm »

Also the scum are less dangerous then the arson as far as we know

Jack A T

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: May 19, 2016, 06:24:31 pm »

If he's an arsonist, as has been theorized, we are guaranteed one safe night if we lynch any real suspect except fillipk, because TDS wouldn't actively ruin his chance of victory.  If he's a spore-spreader-equivalent (which I could see) (see the Paranormal games, by the same mod), we've got one guaranteed safe night if we lynch any real suspect except fillipk, too.

The real risk comes from letting him live D4.  For today, he's a cooperative and active voter, at least.
FUCK YOU JACK
YOU TRAITOROUS SWINE.
Screw you, Jack.

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: May 19, 2016, 06:45:38 pm »

If he's an arsonist, as has been theorized, we are guaranteed one safe night if we lynch any real suspect except fillipk, because TDS wouldn't actively ruin his chance of victory.  If he's a spore-spreader-equivalent (which I could see) (see the Paranormal games, by the same mod), we've got one guaranteed safe night if we lynch any real suspect except fillipk, too.

The real risk comes from letting him live D4.  For today, he's a cooperative and active voter, at least.
Fair, if that's the case my vote is for Persus.

BlackHeartKabal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: May 19, 2016, 07:17:16 pm »

I have no idea what a Spore Spreader is, is that some arsonist variant that just has to visit everyone?

Jack A T

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: May 19, 2016, 07:24:36 pm »

BHK: Close enough.  It's a specific third party role in Meph's Paranormal series of games.  The relevant variant needs to have basically visited all surviving players.  In those games, there is no indication that it prevents other factions from winning, though, but I'm playing it as safe as I realistically feel I can in my estimations.
FUCK YOU JACK
YOU TRAITOROUS SWINE.
Screw you, Jack.

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: May 19, 2016, 10:07:29 pm »

fillipk:

Fair, if that's the case my vote is for Persus.

...no vote?

BHK: Who are your top mafia suspects?

Everyone who hasn't posted reads yet: Please do so.
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

BlackHeartKabal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: May 19, 2016, 10:17:07 pm »

I have to rest, and then head out tomorrow. I'll propose to Extend if you'd like to give me time for reads.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 29