Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 25

Author Topic: Heroic Expedient Response Operation: Now With Plot (10/10)  (Read 11071 times)

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
Heroic Expedient Response Operation: Now With Plot (10/10)
« on: April 24, 2016, 12:59:47 pm »

Ah, Megalopolis F. One of the many Megalopoli around, bustling with life, technology and boasting one of the largest superpowered populations in the world. A city constantly on the move, be it with people going from home to work and back again, or heroes battling villains in the streets.

No one is quite sure what is the cause of Megalopolis F’s incredible superpowered population. While there are some theories floating about on the Net that Megalopolis F was the closest to the cause of the Turning Point, there is no evidence of this barring the huge amount of Mysterious Beings that appear there, and so it is left unmentioned.

The Heroic Union maintains a huge presence in the city, in part due to the sheer amount of recruits they get in this particular Megalopolis, but their enemies are just as numerous. Gangs of heroes and villains alike are ridiculously numerous in the city, sometimes being absorbed by larger organisations.

Of course, some choose to stay independent, being neither heroes nor villains. These people use their powers for their own benefit during their day-to-day lives.

Lately, however, the Union has been quite overstretched. New gangs have been popping up all over the city, and hostility between the already existing ones have been escalating, not to mention the chaos these new gangs are bringing to the mix. Superpowered fights have become an almost hourly occurrence all over town, and crime rates are increasing.

Currently, our group of heroes is in one of the many bases the Heroic Union has all over town, waiting for their next assignment.

G A M E  S T A R T

OOC Thread
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
Re: Heroic Expedient Response Operation: Now With Plot (10/10)
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2016, 01:02:35 pm »

((PTW while I think of what to post))
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2016, 01:03:55 pm »

Ptw.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2016, 01:07:10 pm »

Shard was irritably messing with one of his namesakes, namely a piece of metal. It's likely that he broke it off himself given the way it almost looks exactly like a throwing knife. His mask shifts through various scenes of people waiting in a beautiful display, almost at odds with his less than peaceful movements.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2016, 01:09:53 pm »

Sera is sitting on a couch, reading. She is wearing civilian clothing, so the only hint that she isn't quite human is the metallic shine on her fingers whenever she turns a page.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2016, 01:12:13 pm »

Fang is sitting on the floor meditating while holding what looks like totem
No sig yet

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2016, 01:12:40 pm »

Psyche-1 is simply waiting, next to...Sera.  They needn't do anything else.

"...I don't think we've met before."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2016, 01:14:48 pm »

Cress is wearing her Normal clothing as usual her marks clearly visible on her hands as she pets her cat fluffy sipping some coffee next to sera. In a feminine and soft voice.
"Well guys how we all doing?"

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2016, 01:15:50 pm »

Psyche-1 is simply waiting, next to...Sera.  They needn't do anything else.

"...I don't think we've met before."
She closes her book after marking her place, and looks at Psyche-1. "We haven't. You're new, right?"

She shrugs at Cress' question.
Sigtext!

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2016, 01:18:11 pm »

The sound of a motorcycle coming to a stop sounds from outside, as Oliver parks his bike- a completely normal bike- outside the base. He pulls off his helmet and hooks it onto the handlebars, trading it for his fedora, dusting off the leather satchel at his side -used for evidence and case notes- and walks in.

These Union blokes, they've called me in for one of their assignments. It'll be a crazy one, no doubt. Lasers, firebreath, probably a little gunfire. Sounds almost like a usual day around 'ere, right? If they told me what they wanted before they called me here, I'd be a little less doubtful. Eh.

This'll be a hard day for me, luv. A hard day indeed.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2016, 01:19:35 pm »

Sera raises a hand in greeting as Oliver comes in.
Sigtext!

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2016, 01:20:31 pm »

"I am new.  You are also new?"

Psyche-1 just gives Cress a Look that implies she's planning to dropkick the person.

"Anyway.  As we are likely to be called out.  Codenames, and what you do?"

"Hello."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2016, 01:20:38 pm »

A pale girl with red-dyed hair, with the face of the famous hero Miss Volt (albeit with a fair bit of unfortunate infamy herself) is sitting in a chair at the side of the room, looking over at the other heroes in the room and fidgeting nervously. On one hand, being called in to help by the Union was a huge step towards being allowed to join it permanently, but... she was very much nervous about being in such a large grouping of heroes, as she worried that one of them or maybe some of them would take offense at her connections to Miss Volt, and the fact that by her very existence she was responsible for a lot of trauma on Miss Volt's part and for revealing her secret identity. So she sighed and fidgeted again.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2016, 01:21:29 pm »

Oliver grins at Sera.
"Hello. Fancy seein' you around 'ere, luv."
((I may drop the Cockney-ish accent, as I think it might be a bit annoying. I mean, he IS a Sloane brother, so it makes sense, but still. :P ))

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2016, 01:25:12 pm »

"Don't give me that fucking look.Call me Soul I guess because as far as I can tell I punch people with my soul oh and I have a gun."
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 25