Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 76 77 [78] 79

Author Topic: S.T.A.L.K.E.R RTD - The End -  (Read 99608 times)

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
Re: S.T.A.L.K.E.R RTD - End is upon us {2 turns left} - [6/8]
« Reply #1155 on: October 26, 2016, 02:55:32 pm »

"Welp. This has been a very eventful last few days."

Begin the long and treacherous walk to the outside world. Make sure to check the radio periodically. And the Geiger Counter. And a map.
Monster stowage inventory running low. Starting #2 Monster Pump, filling #4 Monster tank, via #2a Demonizer.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
Re: S.T.A.L.K.E.R RTD - End is upon us {2 turns left} - [6/8]
« Reply #1156 on: October 26, 2016, 03:10:50 pm »

Food's food.  Attack the Thing.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
  • 'What do I care for your suffering?'
    • View Profile
Re: S.T.A.L.K.E.R RTD - End is upon us {1 turn left} - [6/8]
« Reply #1157 on: October 27, 2016, 12:45:21 pm »

Turn 149

Fisk Black

Begin the long and treacherous walk to the outside world. Make sure to check the radio periodically. And the Geiger Counter. And a map.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Marley

Work to publish my findings

Jak

Food's food.  Attack the Thing.

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1158 on: October 27, 2016, 01:23:33 pm »

Continue walking to CHP Dytyaki. Once I get there, Radio in that I'm another soldier and wish to speak with their commanding officer.
Monster stowage inventory running low. Starting #2 Monster Pump, filling #4 Monster tank, via #2a Demonizer.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #1159 on: October 27, 2016, 02:23:47 pm »

Drop repellar shard into the acid to recreate the jelly fish and go hold up my hands and try and talk them into not attacking me.

If the jelly fish is made and attacks them try and slip away durring the resulting fight and find a place to lay low and try publishing my findings later on

Otherwise surrender and offer over my findings and say the following:
"What's the matter? I thought I was doing nothing wrong. I had been working with the soldiers inside the zone and had even worked with the police outside of it. Surely I have done nothing wrong and my findings will even be of help to the soldiers in the zone."
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #1160 on: October 27, 2016, 03:03:34 pm »

Devour the thing alive on the way out of its stomach.  Show it who's eating who tonight.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: S.T.A.L.K.E.R RTD - The End -
« Reply #1161 on: October 28, 2016, 12:25:40 pm »

((The write-up for all characters and post ending the RTD will be posted tomorrow.))

Turn 150

Fisk Black

Continue walking to CHP Dytyaki. Once I get there, Radio in that I'm another soldier and wish to speak with their commanding officer.

Marley

Drop repellar shard into the acid to recreate the jelly fish and go hold up my hands and try and talk them into not attacking me.

If the jelly fish is made and attacks them try and slip away durring the resulting fight and find a place to lay low and try publishing my findings later on

Otherwise surrender and offer over my findings and say the following

Jak

Devour the thing alive on the way out of its stomach.  Show it who's eating who tonight.

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1162 on: October 28, 2016, 05:45:06 pm »

"Yes please. Get me out of here."

Depart this hellhole, ASAP.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1163 on: October 28, 2016, 05:57:10 pm »

Continue to work to study the zone and publish my results.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #1164 on: October 28, 2016, 06:02:55 pm »

Just take a nap.  This mutant monster's exhausted.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1165 on: October 29, 2016, 02:22:34 pm »

((This write-up officially ends the RTD. Being a GM was at most a great !!FUN!! Thank you for participating in it either by reading or playing!))

The End

Dustan Hache

[2] The end of Dustan's stalker carrier was harsh. Military separated him and his controller companion back in the hospital, with further scientific research and experiments severing the wiring that linked their minds together. He tried to go back into the Zone, but in a short time span the protection of border around Chernobyl Exclusion Zone was highly strenghtened. Feeling that he should rest for a while after all that shit, Dustan took a flight back to United States.

[3] Things turned up a bit better when he got to Washington D.C. The repeller turned out to be an extremely rare artifact with properties that surely would make any medical compay give Dustan literally everything. But instead of selling it, Dustan kept it in a display case in his luxurious appartment. He also got a few calls from media reporters that kept their eyes on any information from Zone.

[2] Dustan attended to these interviews, but the government blocked their emission and archivised recordings in a place that no one would get to them. While they allowed Dustan to go free within borders of U.S.A, the government warned Dustan that should he go on another escapade into the Zone, they'll lock him up in one of high security prisons for the rest of his life.

[3] With debitors off his head since a long time and high amounts of money amassed, Dustan began a new life. He got married and got a family that actually cared about him. Ironically, his previous debitors asked him for a loan and Dustan was more than happy to give them the money, but only if they manage to repay it with artifacts.

Fisk Black

[3] Colonel Fisk Black left the exclusion Zone with military transport. They headed to a military base in Kiev, the capital of Ukraine. Rumors of him being the only survivor of militia that stationed in Dytyatki quickly spread within soldiers both in the transport and military base. This gave Fisk fame as an expert of survival in the Zone.

[4] High ranking government officials invited him for a visit as soon as he got to Kiev. Fisk got another deal that you can't throw away - he became an instructor for Special Forces on Zone Operations. This payed off to Fisk, as he's got an advancement to General with pretty high salary, and a nice suite in Kiev. Government finally got a military force that could fight well against mutants and stalkers in hazards of Zone - the SFoZO special forces.

[3] Since then Fisk has trained many soldiers that fought bravely to keep the eerie ongoings in the Zone secret. Many successful operations within Zone went smooth thankfully to training received from General Black. When a second explosion occured under the Sarcophagus, Fisk was leading the operation to stop dire consequences that could've come with it. The operation succeeded and Fisk became a national hero.

Giennadii "Giena" Vassilich Zheytsun

[6] Swarmed by rodents and attacked by Rat, Giennadii and his group somehow managed to get into the reactor parts of sarcophagus. While the group was keeping Giennadii safe, he planted up explosives around the ractor core. Then a massive space-time anomaly spawned and they immediately ran for it, detonating the bombs in the last minute.

[3] It is unknown what happened to Giena and his followers next. However, historic notes on 1941 might reveal more details about their "future". Census information revealed that a group of soldiers appeared around Gorodizche out of nowhere and joined military garrison stationing there.

Marley

[3] With aid of science team gathered in Hubyn, Marley finished his research on mutants and artifacts he gathered during his escapade. While still lacking in details that couldn't be cleared up by current science, the information provided was quite in-depth.

[5] The published results shocked the whole science world. Thanks to them, Special Forces on Zone Operations got much better understanding of what threat they're fighting, as well as lead to many further discoveries. Soon after the results were published, Marley became a world renowned scientist researching the Zone. A grand university opened in Kiev was named after him too.

Jak

[1] Getting out of anomaly, Jak got straight into a pack of starving ghoulish hounds. The battle was fierce, Jak was tired and hounds had a number advantage.

[3] While badly wounded, the reacher managed to defeat these ghouls and feast upon their flesh, then rest. He moved onward, searching for a prey in the wilderness of the Zone. After many successful huntings, Jak decided to get back to Prypiat and hunt for something big.

[1] Too bad that during that time, Special Forces on Zone Operations were securing the area of second blast in the reactor after some madman detonated bombs inside it. The reacher was found dead, shot among many mutants drawn there either by explosion or by human presence.

Irene Dragojavich

[6] After the assault, wandering around the streets of Hubyn Irene was found by mobsters from mafia that attacked her previous boss. Somehow they found out that she killed him. They took her to their hideout.

[4] She was offered a job of an assassin - a job she did before her adventures in Zone. It was a vocation that she was best in, and without hesitation Irene decided to accept it.

[1] After shooting down many targets and fullfilling loads of contracts, Irene got betrayed by her new boss when he made the same mistake like son of her previous boss.

[5] Not only she managed to kill the bastard, but also rampaged through the whole hideout, killing most of mobsters completely alone. Those who survived decided to join Irene and now she is in control of all the crime that happens in Hubyn, but also in far more remote areas.

Ronald Roman

[1] One of the first few stalkers that wandered the Zone, Ronald always had talent to get himself in trouble. During one of his journeys through Red Forest, he was caught off guard in an anomaly field.

[3] He managed to get out of there alive and continue on his adventure in Chernobyl Exclusion Zone.

[4] Found in the wilds by members of Special Forces on Zone Operations, Ronald became a legend within stalkers. Surviving so many years  in the Zone made him even greater expert of survival than Fisk Black, and Ronald was recruited as a second instructor of SFoZO.

Lorence "Lucky" Jackson

[2] Wandering aimlessly around the Zone, Lorence couldn't find himself a place where he could stay for longer than a day. Constantly travelling, he faced many threats and survived many untold stories.

[5] His lucky star kept shining above him all the time, mostly keeping him alive. One day Lorence found a stash filled to the brim with artifacts close to Ukrainian border of exclusion zone. He took all of them decided to run for it - take them to nearest city. Selling artifacts on black market, he got his fortune back.

[5] Then Lorence reminded himself that there are some gangsters that would kill him should they ever find out he was in Hubyn. He spent a small portion of gathered money to hire Irene Dragojavich - an assassin, to elliminate the threat that was after him. Since then Lorence was back in gambling, his unusuall luck bringing him fortune greater than ever.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2016, 04:10:45 am by Dark One »

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #1166 on: October 29, 2016, 02:50:50 pm »

With absolute sincerity, thank you for running one of the most fun games I've ever been in.  It's been a pleasure. 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1167 on: October 29, 2016, 02:54:47 pm »

This was great, I look frowards to your next game
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1168 on: October 29, 2016, 05:00:43 pm »

I would like to know what "historical notes" I should consult, if you don't mind. I had great fun playing this game and I already regret it being over.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1169 on: October 29, 2016, 08:48:15 pm »

This was a rollercoaster ride for me. Thank you for the experience. And good luck on any future games. I look forward to them.
Pages: 1 ... 76 77 [78] 79