Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 79

Author Topic: S.T.A.L.K.E.R RTD - The End -  (Read 100294 times)

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
Re: S.T.A.L.K.E.R RTD - On the road to CHP - [7/8]
« Reply #480 on: July 14, 2016, 08:00:05 pm »

After I am certain that we lost the military, pull over and call the boys out for a quick meeting.
"Okay, from here on out don't shoot anything unless it's definitely not human and is coming at you. We need to keep quiet and alert, because part of what we are doing is we are putting our lives at serious risk here. One wrong step and you'll end up with your legs melted off, your body fried to a crisp, or compacted into a chunk of rock the size of your fist. Now lets move, stay close.
Start leading them into an anomaly field, and try to keep as many of them alive as possible.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: July 15, 2016, 02:00:58 am »

"Go for the knees! I think that's their weak point!"
Throw knives at the ghoul's knees while backing away. Hopefully this make them fall over and trip the ones behind them and trip the ones behind them until all the ghouls are fallen down.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
  • 'What do I care for your suffering?'
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: July 15, 2016, 01:50:45 pm »

Turn 62

The sky turns reddish, rays of sunlight spread around branches of trees. It's evening.

Nardo Polo and Fisk Black

Throw knives at the ghoul's knees while backing away. Hopefully this make them fall over and trip the ones behind them and trip the ones behind them until all the ghouls are fallen down.

Grab a branch off the ground and throw it at them.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Nix

Two more turns to regain consciousness.

Dustan Hache

After I am certain that we lost the military, pull over and call the boys out for a quick meeting.
Start leading them into an anomaly field, and try to keep as many of them alive as possible.

Viltriskia Nikita

Run and scream for help

« Last Edit: July 15, 2016, 01:52:50 pm by Dark One »

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: July 15, 2016, 02:07:21 pm »

Kick and punch and try to keep running away. if I can push it into the crusher
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: July 15, 2016, 02:44:07 pm »

"run, save yourselves... don't waste your stuff i'm already dead... it was nice knowing you two... tell my family............" Nardo weakly gurgles.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: July 15, 2016, 06:08:03 pm »

Be still asleep.  Dream of pleasant, non-nightmarish things.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: July 15, 2016, 06:34:44 pm »

"I Can hear you, Jerkasses! I'm not dead yet, I'm just stuck. I'd suggest you hunker down for a bit while I work my way out of this, it could take a while."
How far away is the next safest place? If I can jump there, I do so. Otherwise, I wait for a opportunity to move for the artifact.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: July 15, 2016, 08:18:50 pm »

"In the face of overwhelming odds, I say we cheese the system."

I run a wide circle around the group of ghouls, careful to avoid being crushed in an anomaly, shooting the entire way. Climb a tree and begin shooting the nasty ghouls.
Monster stowage inventory running low. Starting #2 Monster Pump, filling #4 Monster tank, via #2a Demonizer.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: July 15, 2016, 08:46:40 pm »

I try to Jump on the Flesh Giants Back
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: July 16, 2016, 01:42:48 am »

"on second thought its not that bad i'll be fine"

Take my final dose of "special medicine" and hope the regeneration works. Then get up and join the heavyset scarred russian man with his cheesing the system plan.

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
  • 'What do I care for your suffering?'
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: July 16, 2016, 01:27:04 pm »

Turn 63

Lorence "Lucky" Jackson and Nix

I try to Jump on the Flesh Giants Back

Be still asleep.  Dream of pleasant, non-nightmarish things.

Nardo Polo and Fisk Black

I run a wide circle around the group of ghouls, careful to avoid being crushed in an anomaly, shooting the entire way. Climb a tree and begin shooting the nasty ghouls.

Take my final dose of "special medicine" and hope the regeneration works. Then get up and join the heavyset scarred russian man with his cheesing the system plan.

Dustan Hache

How far away is the next safest place? If I can jump there, I do so. Otherwise, I wait for a opportunity to move for the artifact.

Viltriskia Nikita

Kick and punch and try to keep running away. if I can push it into the crusher

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: July 16, 2016, 01:45:11 pm »

Push the mutant into the crusher anomaly and then run away from it
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: July 16, 2016, 03:07:50 pm »

Quickly, I have to Shoot It in the EYE.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: July 16, 2016, 05:59:29 pm »

Throw the AK at the nearest ghoul and don knuckles. Prepare for fisticuffs.
Monster stowage inventory running low. Starting #2 Monster Pump, filling #4 Monster tank, via #2a Demonizer.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: July 16, 2016, 06:43:16 pm »

"Now this might sound a tiny bit insane, but what if we run away instead of trying to fight and -I'm not saying we'll fail and get our faces ripped off- but there's the chance we'll die and get our faces ripped off and I don't know about yous but I would slightly rather having a face and a drink and a whore and my swords back than lying here as a ghoul with its face ripped off, and these ghouls have nothing I want that bad and we have no reason to kill them except to stop them from killing us, at least I don't, so I really think it's in all our best interest to run away and leave these ghouls to enjoy their anomalies and leave us to enjoy the hedonistic pleasures of not being dead. I mean I don't have that much to live for so if one of you decides you would rather beat up some innocent ghouls than keep your blood and organs inside or you just have delusions of invincibility then I guess I'll stay and help you kill them, or if there actually is something to gain from this in which case I deserve to know and exactly one third of the profit give or take, but otherwise I think it's in all our best interests to flee.

Regenerate my lung.
If someone decides to keep fighting then sigh and start throwing my good knives at ghoul knees.
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 79