Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 79

Author Topic: S.T.A.L.K.E.R RTD - The End -  (Read 100064 times)

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
Re: S.T.A.L.K.E.R RTD - In the city of acid - [8/8]
« Reply #315 on: June 08, 2016, 04:37:02 pm »

If we're leeroying I might as well do it while my drugs are active! Rush the compound with the others.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Wozzy

• Bay Watcher
  • Do you like waffles?
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: June 08, 2016, 05:55:55 pm »

Bah, I keep assuming search would result in me grabbing something.

Irene turns out the lights, and tries to spot the truck. If she can spot it, and the truck is on its own, and is close enough, Irene will try to find a grenade, pull the pin, and throw it under the truck.

If she can't spot it, she will go back up against the wall next to the door and wait for someone to come in.

If there is more than one trucks, Irene will surrender, saying she was kidnapped and thrown over here by a psychopath.

If she can spot the truck, but it is too far, Irene will grab a long range rifle and take them out.

If she can spot the truck, and it is close, but she can't find a grenade, Irene will grab an automatic rifle and fight to the death.

"Пусть Бог помилует мою душу"

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: June 08, 2016, 10:06:16 pm »

Check surrounding area as well.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
  • 'What do I care for your suffering?'
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: June 09, 2016, 11:10:31 am »

Turn 39

Clouds quickly gather upon the Zone, it seems that a really heavy thunderstorm is going.

Lorence "Lucky" Jackson and Nix

Look around at the Surrounding area

Check surrounding area as well.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Nardo Polo

If we're leeroying I might as well do it while my drugs are active! Rush the compound with the others.

Dustan Hache

Irene Dragojavich

Bah, I keep assuming search would result in me grabbing something.

Irene turns out the lights, and tries to spot the truck. If she can spot it, and the truck is on its own, and is close enough, Irene will try to find a grenade, pull the pin, and throw it under the truck.

If she can't spot it, she will go back up against the wall next to the door and wait for someone to come in.

If there is more than one trucks, Irene will surrender, saying she was kidnapped and thrown over here by a psychopath.

If she can spot the truck, but it is too far, Irene will grab a long range rifle and take them out.

If she can spot the truck, and it is close, but she can't find a grenade, Irene will grab an automatic rifle and fight to the death.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: June 09, 2016, 11:12:18 am »

Take the boat inside the building hide in there from the thunderstorm.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Wozzy

• Bay Watcher
  • Do you like waffles?
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: June 09, 2016, 11:56:23 am »

Grab magazines for the sniper, grab magazines for my handgun, grab some rations, and then find a map. See where the closest exit is, and try ripping the map off. Also, find a flashlight. Don't want to be walking in the dark.

Turn the lights on again if I have to (rawr)

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: June 09, 2016, 12:05:28 pm »

Tell the driver to get in the truck. If he does, give him the wheel, if he doesn't make it, continue to try and start it so I can run the horde down and get through this ominous fog.

What happened to me?
Monster stowage inventory running low. Starting #2 Monster Pump, filling #4 Monster tank, via #2a Demonizer.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: June 09, 2016, 04:20:57 pm »

"Hm.  Wake me up when you get tired."

Take a nap.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: June 09, 2016, 04:49:50 pm »

(All points to intuition. It's how I survived 80% of the game.)
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: June 10, 2016, 12:17:25 pm »

"Haha Knife to meet you!"
Rally the troops and lead them into the lab.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
  • 'What do I care for your suffering?'
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: June 11, 2016, 10:34:17 am »

Turn 40

((Well, I forgot about Fisk last turn, so I'm going to make his situation better removing acidic fields (it was about time anyway) and giving him roll bonus this turn.))

Suddenly the acidic field around Chernobyl disappears, revealing surgically clean streets and ruined buildings. No bodies, no shrubs or lesser plants, only charred tree stumps are left after smaller trees. This acid must've been really strong, but it's gone now!

Anna Iveson

Take the boat inside the building hide in there from the thunderstorm.

Nardo Polo

Rally the troops and lead them into the lab.

Nix

Take a nap.

Dustan Hache

Fisk Black

Tell the driver to get in the truck. If he does, give him the wheel, if he doesn't make it, continue to try and start it so I can run the horde down and get through this ominous fog.

What happened to me?

Irene Dragojavich

Grab magazines for the sniper, grab magazines for my handgun, grab some rations, and then find a map. See where the closest exit is, and try ripping the map off. Also, find a flashlight. Don't want to be walking in the dark.

Turn the lights on again if I have to (rawr)

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: June 11, 2016, 10:41:36 am »

I Get Down on the ground and look around.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: June 11, 2016, 11:45:25 am »

After my plane trip, let's see if I can entice some deadbeats to work for me. I'll split the profit and even give them a bit upfront. It benefits me because I know where to find a buyer, and with more people comes more chance of getting out with packs full of loot. Bonus if they choose to stay on with me later!
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Wozzy

• Bay Watcher
  • Do you like waffles?
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: June 11, 2016, 05:32:39 pm »

Let's eat one of those rations and check to see if the guy I shot has anything useful on him. Use the map to find the closest town, and then start heading in that direction under the cover of darkness.

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: June 11, 2016, 07:01:01 pm »

"Uh. Private First Class Fisk Black reporting. The colonel died and there's only me and one of the two drivers left. The meatbags overran us. Permission to RTB((Return To Base))?"
Monster stowage inventory running low. Starting #2 Monster Pump, filling #4 Monster tank, via #2a Demonizer.
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 79