Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 79

Author Topic: S.T.A.L.K.E.R RTD - The End -  (Read 100184 times)

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
  • 'What do I care for your suffering?'
    • View Profile
Re: S.T.A.L.K.E.R RTD - On the road to CHP - [6/8]
« Reply #600 on: August 01, 2016, 04:22:52 pm »

((I didn't want to pry it out of his hands I meant to try to share the artifact :-\))

((You've rolled a 6. I could've make the artifact blow up and kill you both instead of these slight acid wounds after it fallen into anomaly.))
« Last Edit: August 03, 2016, 01:16:51 pm by Dark One »

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
  • 'What do I care for your suffering?'
    • View Profile
« Reply #601 on: August 03, 2016, 02:34:42 pm »

Turn 78

The Moon is rising. It's night.

Clouds of radioactive dust pushed by winds move on the sky. It's radioactive emission!

Radiation will slowly rise all around the Zone. Find shelter or suffer from radiation!

Lorence "Lucky" Jackson and Nix

I Yell, walking Away from the ghouls.

Go with the flooooooow.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Nardo Polo, Dustan Hache, Fisk Black, Viltriskia Nikita

((I didn't want to pry it out of his hands I meant to try to share the artifact :-\))
If no retcon is possible, then Run The Hell Away!

Shoot Nardo with my M1911 in frustration, considering he just consigned both of us to death. Frankly, he deserves to go first anyway.

Get up and silently see if Sergei can walk. If he can, good! Walk back to base. If not, then Radio base and tell them we got one wounded and need a MEDEVAC

Go help my new comrads' wounds and my own wounds

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #602 on: August 03, 2016, 02:41:34 pm »

Search for a weapon or supllies in the truck
We best...ummm get going.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #603 on: August 03, 2016, 03:34:28 pm »

"Hey, uhhh, Truck Guy. Who was driving your truck?" Look slowly at him.
Monster stowage inventory running low. Starting #2 Monster Pump, filling #4 Monster tank, via #2a Demonizer.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #604 on: August 03, 2016, 03:37:15 pm »

I wasn'tbin the truck, I was hiding. I came here through an anomaly
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #605 on: August 03, 2016, 03:40:25 pm »

"Not you, though I could and should shoot you for desertion, count yourself lucky I don't. I meant the guy from that truck that just crashed.". Point to Dustan where he lays shooting.
Monster stowage inventory running low. Starting #2 Monster Pump, filling #4 Monster tank, via #2a Demonizer.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #606 on: August 03, 2016, 03:56:03 pm »

Nardo keeps running, running until he leaves the zone and reaches civilization or his drugs wear off. Hopefully he doesn't stumble into any anomalies.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #607 on: August 03, 2016, 04:04:23 pm »

"who even are you, or rather who do you work for, nemnogo der'ma"
((Sorry if Russian isn't perfect, just spelling it phonetically for now, too tired and sick to try to spell it correctly in Russian))
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #608 on: August 03, 2016, 04:29:48 pm »

"small group of thugs I hired for artifact hunting. Idiots thought it was a good idea to pull weapons at the goddamn checkpoint, and then jacked the truck. I was trying to get in semi-legally this time around and they went and ruined it.
Hey, I got a small first aid kit in my bag. You can have it if you'll help me get out of the zone. I need to cut my losses as it stands..."
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #609 on: August 03, 2016, 05:06:45 pm »

Climb up to opening, this was a nice little distraction, back to reality.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #610 on: August 03, 2016, 06:01:12 pm »

"Yeah, well, you people had better get a move on. Especially you." Point to Dustan.

"There's a military vehicle coming soon and if they see you and recognize you, most of us won't see daylight again. Or anything for that matter."

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #611 on: August 03, 2016, 06:51:43 pm »

Can I join you? I have no clue where I am.
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #612 on: August 03, 2016, 06:57:33 pm »

"Yeah, well, you people had better get a move on. Especially you." Point to Dustan.

"There's a military vehicle coming soon and if they see you and recognize you, most of us won't see daylight again. Or anything for that matter."
"I'll take my chances. Just tell em that you caught me after the truck crashed, and that I didn't put up too big of a fight. Restrain me if you feel it'll make it more convicing, but I'm still bleeding out. I'd rather see soldiers over seeing the reaper."
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #613 on: August 03, 2016, 07:23:42 pm »

"I'd say you guys are lucky me 'n' Sergei didn't shoot you in sight, but I'm feeling generous today. I'll tell them that you guys happened upon us and that you, truck guy, were kidnapped along the way by the truck bandits. They were killed by acid jelly and you helped defend against that and these ghouls. Sound good? And you other two are also included in that."

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #614 on: August 03, 2016, 09:23:36 pm »

"Yeash, Am I the ONLY person in the Zone you buggers are after? If you keep this up I'll end up having to Blow your brains out!"
I Slightly Threaten the Ghoul while STILL Just Walking away.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 79