Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 15

Author Topic: Flame and Famine (A Chronicles of Darkness Roleplay set in the Irish Famine)  (Read 32491 times)

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

Well, unfortunately that didn't work out and we didn't have a session. Let's have another go at having a roleplay next Sunday at 6pm. I can't do tomorrow, unfortunately. Cool with you guys?
That works out fine for me, since I have nothing going on next Sunday.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile

Shame this week didn't pan out (obviously, the internet was restored pretty much just now that you cancelled it).

I'm not sure I can do next two Sundays; I have exams on Monday afterwards for two weeks.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile

Okay, how about next Saturday?
Also, we predicted exactly that (That is, your internet returning as soon as we stopped) would happen.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Alright, see you guys next Saturday at 6pm. Chalk it down in your calendars. And make sure rival internet companies don't cut your landline. Just ask Harry Baldman.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile

I might have trouble making the 6 pm time this week. More likely to be around at 7 or so.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

That's fine. Would mind us starting without you for the first hour? I was planning on pairing up Thady and Liam, since they haven't had too many scenes together.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Nah, I don't mind.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Cool. See you guys in an hour!

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Could we feasibly play on Sunday this week? The regular time on Saturday is surrounded by engagements on both sides for me just like it has been the past two weeks, and will be for the foreseeable future.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile

Could we feasibly play on Sunday this week? The regular time on Saturday is surrounded by engagements on both sides for me just like it has been the past two weeks, and will be for the foreseeable future.
Could do if we started a bit earlier. I have the very last exam on the following Monday at 10 AM, would be extremely dumb to oversleep.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hey guys, sorry but this weekend is looking crazy-busy and I don't have any access to a computer. Perhaps we could do it on Monday if not next week?

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Either's fine for me.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile

Monday works for me.

E: Shit, I remembered I had a thing I wanted to go see in the evening on Monday. But really, any day of the week is good now.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2016, 06:40:49 pm by scrdest »

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I can't do Tuesday, but Wednesday-Friday works for me.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Okay, how about I see you guys on Wednesday at 6pm?
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 15