Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 15

Author Topic: Flame and Famine (A Chronicles of Darkness Roleplay set in the Irish Famine)  (Read 32483 times)

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile

All right.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile

Works for me.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

Works for me, I think.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile

Game's on in twenty minutes.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

Oh by the way, just to let y'all know I don't think I'll be able to make it this weekend at all. Lots of stuff going on that I'm unsure on the time it'll take to do. I might be late, I might make it on time or I might not be there at all.

So, uh, yeah. Thought you should know.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

That's a shame. We're doing it tomorrow at 6, are you sure you couldn't make it?

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

That's a shame. We're doing it tomorrow at 6, are you sure you couldn't make it?
Honestly? No idea, dunno how things will turn out tomorrow.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Game's ready to kick off, fellas.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile

ISP dropped the ball, trying to get internet back up, posting on data
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile

Game's ready to kick off, fellas.

Wait, what, today?

SHIT

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Cool, do what you can!

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

Cool, do what you can!
shit

its my brother's christening today tho

FACK

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile

An hour now.  This is utterly bullshit. It worked juuust until I saw Fniff on roll20.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Man, that is unfortunate. I still see you as present on the game, but you're not responding to anything.

As I said, most unfortunate. Hopefully you can get it working. Don't worry about being late, we're discussing catholicism in Ireland!

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well, unfortunately that didn't work out and we didn't have a session. Let's have another go at having a roleplay next Sunday at 6pm. I can't do tomorrow, unfortunately. Cool with you guys?
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 15