Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 15

Author Topic: Flame and Famine (A Chronicles of Darkness Roleplay set in the Irish Famine)  (Read 32454 times)

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile

Uhhhh... There's a conference that I was really looking forward to at that time... Which is ironic, because unavoidable irl commitments are on Sundays for the two weeks after...
Maybe I should just step out until my schedule is less busy. :(
Aww, that's a shame. Well, we'lltry and deal with a lack of priestly action for a while.

Okay, so, since I'm not too keen on roleplaying with only half the players, maybe we'll just switch back to Sunday. I might have to reschedule it an hour late, 7pm GMT instead of 6pm. Is that okay?

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile

Fine for me.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile

Perfectly workable.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

That works fine for me.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Word of warning: I may be late by ten minutes or so. Just so y'all are prepared.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So, guys, 6pm next Sunday sound good to y'all?

I should have told you guys about this earlier, but I'll mention it now: every second and fourth Sunday of the month I have a regular appointment that means I might be late for roleplays, meaning we should time it for 7-8pm instead on those days.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I could do Saturday evenings if Immaterial can make it on those. Other than that, perfectly fine.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I could do Saturdays, actually. It's just student government commitments that I have and can't avoid on Sundays for the next two.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile

I can do today. Are we doing today?
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

What scrdest said.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hrm, I wasn't planning it but what the hell. How about 6:30pm GMT?

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

That'll do for me.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

fuk da polees
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 15