Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 15

Author Topic: Flame and Famine (A Chronicles of Darkness Roleplay set in the Irish Famine)  (Read 32449 times)

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile

I still need to work out my wonders in that case. I got five rolls if I recall correctly. Your 6 PM is, I assume, 8 PM for me, so that's certainly good enough for me to make.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The preacher chuckles sadly; you've misread his intentions. "Oh, no. What does flinging insults get us, my son? When the lion stalks its prey, does it roar? No, I am naught but a simple priest. And that is all Ms. Moore will need to know in this life, or at least what little of it remains for her."
Yes, I see now, Father... I'm afraid such heresy does get on my nerves, but isn't it the ones we never suspect that should be the ones we fear the most?
"That's a valuable lesson that many need to learn, and I am nothing, if I am not a teacher."

We could begin tomorrow - basically everything is prepared and I'm free that day. It might be a little short-notice, but maybe you guys would be free tomorrow at 6pm?
I'm in!

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

I was planning on next week, yes. Though we could begin tomorrow - basically everything is prepared and I'm free that day. It might be a little short-notice, but maybe you guys would be free tomorrow at 6pm?
I'd be down for that, yeah.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile

I was planning on next week, yes. Though we could begin tomorrow - basically everything is prepared and I'm free that day. It might be a little short-notice, but maybe you guys would be free tomorrow at 6pm?
Sorry, no can do.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile

Sorry, no can do.
Damn. D: Could we reschedule it an hour or two, or is the whole day unlikey?

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile

Sorry, no can do.
Damn. D: Could we reschedule it an hour or two, or is the whole day unlikey?
Well, it depends, really. If it's a short prologue, 'you all meet in an inn, now what do' kind of deal, I can do that, but I have a tight time window today.

E: OK, I think I can pull this off.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2016, 10:46:35 am by scrdest »
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh, excellent, thanks Scrdest. I'll PM y'all the link to the game at 5:30pm or so, to give you time. If anyone wants to observe the game, just ask me in a PM and I'll send you the link.

See you all then!

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Forgot to ask, are we doing this voiced or non-voiced?

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Non-voiced, if you don't mind.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Six o'clock, so head right on in.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hey guys, would you mind if we scheduled our next game for Saturday? It's just that I have an appointment next Sunday which may result in me being late. Is that okay?

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

It'd probably be fine for me, yeah.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Uhhhh... There's a conference that I was really looking forward to at that time... Which is ironic, because unavoidable irl commitments are on Sundays for the two weeks after...
Maybe I should just step out until my schedule is less busy. :(

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Can't do Saturday, unfortunately.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 15