Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15

Author Topic: Flame and Famine (A Chronicles of Darkness Roleplay set in the Irish Famine)  (Read 32431 times)

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile

... game today?

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
Re: Flame and Famine (A Chronicles of Darkness Roleplay set in the Irish Famine)
« Reply #181 on: September 02, 2016, 03:57:43 pm »

Hey guys, sorry about the radio silence, I've been misscheduling a lot of roleplays recently. I'm not sure we can do the game this weekend, but next Sunday is looking good. Hopefully I'll see y'all then.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
Re: Flame and Famine (A Chronicles of Darkness Roleplay set in the Irish Famine)
« Reply #182 on: September 03, 2016, 01:04:23 pm »

Oh, I was actually afraid I would have been late to today's game. I made a friend by way of a random street encounter and I only now was able to get to internet.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: September 08, 2016, 07:33:14 pm »

Yay, random street friends are the best friends.

So, everyone set for 6pm next Sunday?

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: September 09, 2016, 03:02:57 am »

Oh man, can we do Saturday instead? I think I'm going to have a thing on Sunday at that time.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: September 09, 2016, 07:40:04 pm »

Good for both.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: September 10, 2016, 09:49:08 am »

Status update: Sunday thing got pushed back, can do Sunday if needed so you don't have to GM two games in one day.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: September 18, 2016, 07:01:17 am »

Are we doing the thing today?

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: September 18, 2016, 07:18:34 am »

Fniff did mention that maybe (possibly, probably) not?

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: September 23, 2016, 09:00:59 am »

Hey guys, not sure we're going to be able to do it this week either. Apologies, but it's been a pretty crazy month for me.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

If you can make this week, do let us know.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hey guys! So total silence on my end, always classy.
I'll get the important part of the way: next session will be on the 16th of October at 6pm. I apologize but I've been laid up with work and too embarrassed to admit it.
Just so you know, you're not the only ones; every other roleplay I've been doing has been neglected. If they were my children, social services would be knocking my door down now.

Now, next session will be different from our regular game, and I'll detail why in the spoiler, if you wish to read it. Do look at the spoiler below, though; you'll be able to give opinions on it!
Spoiler: Warning: rambling (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Next Session Ideas (click to show/hide)
And that is probably the longest post I've done in this thread in months.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Probably should try and wrap up this end-of-the-world business somehow, it'd be a bit silly not to.

Might want to extend the time limit on it, though. One day to do all of it is a bit short, though we probably could manage it.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile

This sounds pretty cool, but yeah, I'd say we need a season finale if we're going by the analogy. Wrap up The Big Background Thing, or at least delay it, and add some smooth transition to the next thing.

And if we fuck it up, someone can always wake up and complain about having had a very trippy dream.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Indeed, that would be the smart option. 'Delay' is interesting, though... It could be fun to revisit it. In a less convoluted and confusing manner.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15