Twice Weekly, skipping combatants who haven't posted
- 0 (0%)
Weekly, waiting on combatants
- 0 (0%)
Weekly, skipping combatants who haven't posted
- 1 (6.3%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18

Author Topic: Perplexicon Apocalypse: TV's best Perplexicon show! Turn 9: Empty Waitlist  (Read 26346 times)

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile

"Oh golly gee."

Two word spell. If the result is a viable weapon and Owain doesn't receive a weapon from David, give him the result. Otherwise, if the result is a viable weapon, wait for David to cast his other non-weapon-creating spell, then do the whacking of Corky. If the result is not a viable weapon, throw it at Corky.

((Also David's arm transformation thingy is missing from the status. Seeing as it said transformation option, I think at least that should be present...))
FoU has some twisted role ideas. Screw second-guessing this mechanical garbage spaghetti, I'm basing everything on reads and visible daytime behaviour.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile

((Also David's arm transformation thingy is missing from the status. Seeing as it said transformation option, I think at least that should be present...))
It's there.
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile

"Perish, fiend!"
Continue strangling and smacking.
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile

Daniel giggles. Something is about to take wild turn.

Two two word spells.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

H4zardZ1

• Bay Watcher
  • Mostly Harmless
    • View Profile

Research as always. 2 separate words, again.
Quote from: Rock
Quote from: Comrade Qwasich
Stop bullying children
I can't
I have to bully children
Sigtext and other things

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Force Owain to the ground and then kick his teeth in.
EDIT - On second thoughts,
Get arms around Owain's throat and throttle him. Keep Owain between me and his mates. Obviously, intercept any weapon given to Owain and try to kill him with it.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2016, 12:35:04 pm by TopHat »
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile

"Hold on a sec, Owain. I, um... might be able to get you a sword. We'll see, anyway."

Say 2-word phrase no-1. Get the result to Owain ASAP if it's at all weapon-like.

Then 2-word phrase no-2, while facing/indicating Corky and pointing at him with my supertech arm. Try and get that aiming bonus in, if at all possible.

Finally, tell the supertech elephant to crush our unexpected guest (IE, Corky). Stomp on him, trunk-wrestle, whatever works.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

3 separate words.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Do the same action as before again!

I'm so screwed!
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

What happened to my second cast?  Did you run it as one?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

What happened to my second cast?  Did you run it as one?
Ah. I thought you only sent one word; I forgot the second word mid-turn. :P Out of the two words you sent, I did the first, and I'll edit in the second in a second.
The Cyan Menace

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

Okay, let's do this magic combo.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It's there.
Wait. Actually, I have to check. Was David also the one with the blue metal arm?
The Cyan Menace

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile

It's there.
Wait. Actually, I have to check. Was David also the one with the blue metal arm?

The cybertech one? Yup.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

OK, fixed. And I'll start work on the turn in about an hour or two.
The Cyan Menace

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18