Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22

Author Topic: Lets have us an alien war: XCom2 modded  (Read 93000 times)

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile

With that helm I gotta go Pyrokinesis.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Darkening Kaos

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Gibbering Idiot +5
    • View Profile

Aklyon, your running commentary is getting better, I really enjoyed the AAR, well except for bleeding out, though I seem to be less wounded than those that walked out.
So! Failed to make peace, war looms, kill the infidels... what are our plans for the weekend?
The Giant Moles in the caverns of my current fort breed like crazy, even while regularly being decimated by other beasts entering them...

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Aklyon, your running commentary is getting better, I really enjoyed the AAR, well except for bleeding out, though I seem to be less wounded than those that walked out.
Is it getting better because I've got more to talk about besides us beating advent, or just better in general? :)
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

No stormtroopers yet, I take it?
I'm fairly sure we have at least one (injured) shocktrooper.
Welp.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Darkening Kaos

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Gibbering Idiot +5
    • View Profile

@Aklyon
     I think it is getting better over-all.  A good blend of action and tension mixed with banter.
So! Failed to make peace, war looms, kill the infidels... what are our plans for the weekend?
The Giant Moles in the caverns of my current fort breed like crazy, even while regularly being decimated by other beasts entering them...

A Thing

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm here for ya, kid.
    • View Profile

Considering how quick the zombies get shot down by the Advent, drain life seems the better option. That, and what necromancer can't use a mediocre to good drain life spell? That's gotta be in the introductory chapter of necromancing somewhere.
Wasteland 1 & 2
"Power Couple: Markus Athing & Cyborg 45"

Makes me curious, can cyborgs have future babies too?
On the offchance they can, I know who I want my daddy to be
(finished)Age of Decadence

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile

Let me go ahead and resurrect myself as that new Fury.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

Too good a target to pass up: burn them all, loot be damned! Triple grenade kill for Max Zero!
I legitimately laughed really hard. Good job.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Rince Wind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'll take that junkrat, if possible. :)

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oooooooh no. Is the relationship and future-babies mod still in? I have a bad feeling that I just got a massive relationship boost with a massive loser...
« Last Edit: June 01, 2016, 05:50:28 pm by RAM »
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

It is, since its was part of the reason I started this in the first place. Though I'm having an odd tactical load crash every now and then, which is annoying and possibly related to squad cohesion but nothing stopping things from going on. Theres a whole list in the OP, btw ;)
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

We may as well see how bad the damage is, would it be too much trouble to put a shipping grid on the first post?
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

We may as well see how bad the damage is, would it be too much trouble to put a shipping grid on the first post?
Interesting idea
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile

We may as well see how bad the damage is, would it be too much trouble to put a shipping BFEL(Master of Time and Space)s prospective parents grid on the first post?
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

So I ended up playing prophecy league a whole lot more than I thought I'd do, among other more important things...and forgot to update this. And now we have sorta-mecs. Are you guys still interested in this 'lets make a screenshot lp with giant squadsize and lots of aliens, and also fire emblem mods' later once the mods shake themselves out of the shen-based rubble, or should I just leave it here?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22