Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10

Author Topic: [IC] The Great Clan: A People in Exile  (Read 8548 times)

Roboson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [IC] The Great Clan: A People in Exile
« Reply #60 on: April 22, 2016, 06:26:41 pm »

After seeing making sure the injured man was taken care of. Moreau went into the center of the village to see if any other strange happenings were occurring elsewhere in the encampment.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 22, 2016, 07:15:05 pm »

"Uhhh....

.... crafters... why don't you go make bone trinkets? Traders, collect the items they create and store them over... there. Crafters, you are under the charge of Topsik Cantikate. If he tells you to do something, make it so. Fraknen Muzzlebreak, you lead the traders. I want hard work people, but don't work yourselves to death. Take breaks and get food and water.

Let's get to work!
"
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 22, 2016, 07:19:43 pm »

Good job there.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

sackhead

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 23, 2016, 05:19:35 am »

Kron watches taking in as much of this astounding scene as possible

Silcugar

• Bay Watcher
  • Panther of the East Jungle
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 25, 2016, 08:14:20 pm »

TRAINING GROUNDS
|NIX, LAYLETH, KRON, TYRA|

The perimeter of the fight was surrounded by oxeni, godi, and magicians, ready to do whatever it took to contain the blight. As Layleth, Tyra, and Kron each execute their respective actions, a distinct, thunderous retort bellows from Nix. Or, rather, the bellowing comes from a form directly behind him. "Honour.  Less.  Dog." To the astonishment of the crowd, an icon of Bade the Relentless enters Nix's body as the Master delivers a devastating, bone shattering blow to the possessed heathen.

The man writhes in pain for a moment, but his otherworldly reflexes allow him an attempted grapple on your throat, intent to strangle the wind from your body! But Tyra's deduction proved worthy. She tosses grains of dirt into the air, identifies a pattern, and slashes through the wall of razor wind. Once inside, she finds herself thrust upon a titanic boar, who, using the wind as an aid, charges forward at extreme speeds, allowing Tyra and Nix to deal massive blows to the heathen god-man.

Now the man was losing form, unable to sustain his posture. The wind wall fell, allowing the oxeni, godi, and magicians to charge in, led by Layleth and Kron.

The show of overwhelming force appeared to banish the god from Kirat's body, leaving him human once more, if not bloodied and battered by the previous attacks.

"Godless, you are no longer. Another day, people-of-the-quay." The voice lingers in the air before cheering from all parties involved erupts from the crowd.

ABANDONED QUAY
|LEON, MOREAU|

"Some things are not to be cured by force." The icon says, not unkindly. He seems to float over to the unconscious woman, laying his hand gently upon the creature. "It is not natural, this rage. It has been given pain and action by some other god, not of our Five and Five. A simple cure, a banishment..." His eyes are red with blood, skin dark black and flaking as he performs a short ritual that sends spiritual energies through the air. After only a couple seconds, he picks the creature off the hunter's leg with ease and tosses it back to the depths.

Moreau only caught the last few moments of the divine intervention, but sensed the energy from his grounds while tending to the possessed man. The god's icon gives the Master's a reserved smile. "Now it is no secret, my spirits, the Five and Five have not abandoned you, and these foreign gods... We will protect you as always."

GREATER KHAN'S YURT
|ATIAN|

Several warriors prevent you from entering the tent. "Sorry, honoured Master, the Khan is not to be disturbed. He will be attending the next gathering of the ring, your matter must wait until then."

((Refer to PM I sent))

CRAFTER'S ASSEMBLY
|ARA, VARIN|

The crafters and peddlers go about their work as commanded, wordlessly. They seem to have known of Varin's promotion before he did. Word spreads to the two Masters of the events that have transpired regarding the foreign gods and the return of the gods familiar...

Wrap up your events, the next phase is about to begin!

It's a timeskip of... well, lets say a fortnight for now. Your bevy events and the clan's demographics will be updated. When I give the word, give a general strategy for this idle time, allocation of bevy units, encouraging certain factions, patrolling, whatever you think would be appropriate.
Quote from: Isaac Asimov
I write for the same reason I breathe — because if I didn't, I would die.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 25, 2016, 10:40:31 pm »

Nix started, as if awaking from a dream.  He knew and remembered much of what had happened, and yet something felt strange. 

Struggling not to show his pain and weariness from the fight, Nix turned to his fellow Masters.

"I...my mind is muddled.  What, exactly, happened?"
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #66 on: April 25, 2016, 10:47:23 pm »

"A foreign god possessed the man you just fought, but Bade saw your determination and came to your aid. The blow you struck allowed the rest of us to come to your aid, though the man had already fallen.

Once you've taken some rest, or better during such, I would like to discuss something with you, though."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 25, 2016, 10:57:17 pm »

"I'm fine.  I was hoping to teach that upstart a lesson, it clearly went past that.  Let's go."
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #68 on: April 25, 2016, 11:50:22 pm »

"To your yurt. It serves my purpose."

Presumably, the two travel there.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 26, 2016, 12:53:04 am »

"You have my eternal thanks healer, I fear this was a test and I failed. I shall endeavor to learn from this experience, thank you for saving her."
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: April 26, 2016, 10:17:02 am »

Tyra took a few more moments to recover her composure. She had felt...a great power...still wasn't quite sure what had happened, but it had obviously been the right thing to do. Tyra had not wanted to harm Kirat, and the Boar had used her as a vessel to strike not at the mortal shell, but the possessing deity himself. At least, that's what she felt.

Her head was still ringing like a bronze pot. It had been many years since she had headbutted anyone like that! For a moment, Tyra had remembered her old strength and speed, fought like a berzerker mad on Gildeweed...before the terrible wound to her chest, she had been a fierce warrior, fierce as anyone in her Battleborn clan. It had been good to remember that...if only for a moment...she said a silent prayer to the Boar in thanks, though she knew the being was usually aloof and uncaring of human concerns and needs.

Nix started, as if awaking from a dream.  He knew and remembered much of what had happened, and yet something felt strange. 

Struggling not to show his pain and weariness from the fight, Nix turned to his fellow Masters.

"I...my mind is muddled.  What, exactly, happened?"

"She explained it well enough. I managed to pierce the wind-wall to aid you...at least, I had hoped to. Clearly, it was meant as a battle of the Gods-The Boar lent me the strength to drive Wandi Wind-War out of my friend Kirat, the man whom you were fighting. You're both alive, so all's well that ends well, I suppose."

Kirat was apparently back to his normal self, and Tyra began organizing a litter to carry him to the healers. He had, by all accounts, gotten the worst of it. It wasn't hard to get the rest of the story from the others. She gently chided him as he was lead away, not entirely sure if her could hear her.

"You're a fool Kirat-picking a fight with the Master of War! You know what sort of person he is. Still, you fought for a good cause, I'll give you that. You were always one who stayed true to his heart."

Action: Might as well get Kirat to the healers as well!
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Atian the Elephantman God

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: April 26, 2016, 04:43:05 pm »

"I will be on my way then."Atian walks back to his Yurt and calls for "Horse". "I need you to go investigate what happened to the scouting party sent to that city in the Eastern Plains!" "I have already prepared, I go now.""Horse" quickly walks out of the yurt with an eager grin.

Send "Horse" on his mission!

sackhead

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: April 27, 2016, 06:06:58 am »

"Begbar, Solom go with the injured Kirat i want him observed at all times. I want him questioned as soon as we wakes up and make sure he is guarded at all times we don't want him harmed before we can get answers. Leyan i want a list of known acquaintances and a list of his activities."

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: April 28, 2016, 12:06:08 pm »

Go around and get a quick general consensus about descions we need to make from the people
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Roboson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: April 28, 2016, 07:33:15 pm »

Moreau has one of his godi collect reports on all the strange going ons in the encampment.

(Sorry, been a bit busy with finals).
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10